You're welcome!

Direct questions are hard. Especially if you're full of shit.

Not really. But you didn't have the courage to answer it, so it doesn't matter.
Obviously, to anyone who isn't rabid, The answer to your very easy question was implied as "no", in my response.

Obviously, to anyone who isn't rabid, The answer to your very easy question was implied as "no" in my response.
Fail. It wasn't a yes or no question. Just for grins, I'll try again: would you rather I

a) vote for the Libertarian candidate or
b) vote for Trump

Can you actually answer it honestly? Or do we get more song and dance?

Actually it was, If that's how I choose to frame an answer to it and if I reject both of your choices.

" Do you want me to burn your house down or knock it over with a bulldozer?"

"No"

Perfectly acceptable answer.
Fair enough. I'll vote for Trump then.

If that's who you prefer over Biden, knock yourself out.

At least you will have adulted and made a choice.
LOL - this is where dumbfucks totally jump the shark. You're actually saying you'd rather I vote for Trump than vote third party. Listen to what you're saying. The duopoly is more important to you than the future of the nation, or even your party.

Ya’ll frame it well, you always do….the crazy thing is; if things are so bad, and I know they are, then why are you so incapable of selling a better message to The People…so incapable of trotting out a legit candidate with a legit framework to pitch?
It seems like if things are so bad on the surface that some rednecks in cyberspace can so easily identify them then why can’t the Ron and Rand Paul‘s of D.C. put something together that resonates?

Why is “Don’t Vote” the most impactful, most sensible message you Golfing Gator buttercup and dblack can come up with?
You have to admit….the shit is bizarre as fuck.
There was definitely a better message and candidate in both 1992 and 2000, in the guise of Perot and Browne, respectively...Yet there was also the horde of party man stooges playing the evil-of-two-lessers game to keep those guys from being winners....And the republican bootlickers blamed the Perot voters for the thoroughly sucky Bush 41 from winning, even though most of those voters may have voted 3rd party, abstained, or even voted Clinton out of spite.

Why can't party man goofballs like you get the fuck off the dime and quit supporting the suck?

LOL - this is where dumbfucks totally jump the shark. You're actually saying you'd rather I vote for Trump than vote third party. Listen to what you're saying.
No, that isnt what I said. You're propping up your little strawman dollies, now.

I said if you prefer Trump over Biden, then knock yourself out.

I also clearly said I would prefer that you vote for Trump's only viable opponent.

At least you would then be living in reality.

No, that isnt what I said. You're propping up your little strawman dollies, now.

I said if you prefer Trump over Biden, then knock yourself out.

I also clearly said I would prefer that you vote for Trump's only viable opponent.

At least you would then be living in reality.
I've told you, over and over and over again - I have no "preference" between shitstain A or shitstain B. But you'd rather I stay trapped in the duopoly, "adulting".

Stupid motherfuckers like you and BL are sinking this country.

There was definitely a better message and candidate in both 1992 and 2000, in the guise of Perot and Browne, respectively...Yet there was also the horde of party man stooges playing the evil-of-two-lessers game to keep those guys from being winners....And the republican bootlickers blamed the Perot voters for the thoroughly sucky Bush 41 from winning, even though most of those voters may have voted 3rd party, abstained, or even voted Clinton out of spite.

Why can't party man goofballs like you get the fuck off the dime and quit supporting the suck?
31 and 23 years ago…HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
What does that tell us…your way is so fucking amazing that every 27 years you can rollout a candidate that has a chance?
Come on man…most people can’t afford to fuck themselves and their loved ones over and wait for a chance every few decades.
Trust me, I get it, it’s cute, I’d love to join the passive little protest you and your 73 buddies put on every 4 years but you’re gonna have to scale way up to at least 146 suckers before I’ll become part of the ‘group’.

What does that tell us…your way is so fucking amazing that every 27 years you can rollout a candidate that has a chance?
Come on man…most people can’t afford to fuck themselves and their loved ones over and wait for a chance every few decades.
Trust me, I get it, it’s cute, I’d love to join the passive little protest you and your 73 buddies put on every 4 years but you’re gonna have to scale way up to at least 146 suckers before I’ll become part of the ‘group’.
Seriously, BL. If you really wanna sell this bullshit, you should find another spokesperson.

Being shot in the leg sucks.

So does being burned alive.

But I can still make the easiest of choices as to which I would prefer. Because I don't have to make up a lie to the contrary to hold together a tenuous position.

They're emblematic of how you two-party robots haven't changed one iota.

Y'all also had a chance to support Ron Paul in '12, and all looked the other way when greaseball Romney stole both his and Rick Santorum's delegates, and silenced them during the RNC.

I'm convinced that you GOP stooges just don't give a fuck, so why should I?

Seriously, BL. If you really wanna sell this bullshit, you should find another spokesperson.
I told you bud..I know your type, you smart as fuck motherfuckers can’t be sold shit…you can’t get out of your own way…you will fuck yourselves right to your grave…smiling the whole way there. I just like fucking with weird people with weird ideologies. That’s why I come here.

Being shot in the leg sucks.

So does being burned alive.

But I can still make the easiest of choices as to which I would prefer.
Apparently you can't. I asked you if you'd rather I vote Libertarian, or for Trump - and you dodged. I guess you'd like to be shot and then burned alive.

I told you bud..I know your type, you smart as fuck motherfuckers can’t be sold shit…you can’t get out of your own way…you will fuck yourselves right to your grave…smiling the whole way there. I just like fucking with weird people with weird ideologies. That’s why I come here.
Sooooo smooooth....Soooo persuasive....You've convinced me to vote republican!

NOT!

I have a question for all the partisans whining about third party voters. Would you be happier if we voted for your candidate's duopoly opponent? Sometimes it seems like it.
You vote however you like. My point remains. Currently you achieve Nothing

They're emblematic of how you two-party robots haven't changed one iota.

Y'all also had a chance to support Ron Paul in '12, and all looked the other way when greaseball Romney stole both his and Rick Santorum's delegates, and silenced them during the RNC.

I'm convinced that you GOP stooges just don't give a fuck, so why should I?
Another bizarre thing… Every single time I’ve ever asked a fence-sitting, stand for nothing, non participating LibTarian or the like to tell me what platform of policies a third-party could pitch that is actually sellable, viable and sustainable in this new shithole America full of shit people I get crickets….Why is that?
It’s like ya’ll know you don’t really have a solution, it’s like ya’ll just like to get your nuts off by playing both sides at times.

dblack
Golfing Gator
pknopp

Last edited:

Forum List

Back