Votes: 1 2.0%
  • I would go ballistic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would tell all my friends and family proudly

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters
In every gay male I have known, the early onset of puberty and the father being either distant or overbearing was the case. These gay men hated their fathers and had a strong attachment to their mothers, so they developed effeminate behaviors despite their having very strong masculine features, such as a full beard in high school.

Lordy Jeebus .. what BULLSHIT ^ ^ ^ :confused:

A parent's love for their children can be unconditional and still accept that the child engages in perversion. Jeffrey Dahmer's mother loved him.
Yup -- the serial killer's mother is the classic answer to this classic question.

Like I said, the parent has to share the responsibility.

Dahmers childhood was relatively normal. No terrible tragedy's or abuses.
Yet he was a monster.
Some monsters are made and some are born monster. Jeffrey was a gay monster.

With all the older people turning gay/lesbo later in their lives I would think there are no guarantees and that homosexuality is an insidious disease of the mind that needs to be guarded against at all times and at all ages.

Well, if you need any help guarding against it, let me know. Always glad to help.

Windy - thank you for being the forum "Gay-Guard" .. we needed one of those!

:laugh:

A parent's love for their children can be unconditional and still accept that the child engages in perversion. Jeffrey Dahmer's mother loved him.

serial killers have nothing to do with homosexuality you mental midget

You are like a dirty, nasty spitting cat with nothing to add to your surroundings.

says bigoted trumptrash.

you'll forgive me if I take any insult you loons throw out there as a badge of honor.

serial killers have nothing to do with homosexuality you mental midget

You are like a dirty, nasty spitting cat with nothing to add to your surroundings.

says bigoted trumptrash.

you'll forgive me if I take any insult you loons throw out there as a badge of honor.

That's because you have just two lonely brain cells clanging about in an empty cranium.

`
`

I detest my over-the-top, strict baptist matriarchal and patriarchal units. They actually thought that at 12 years old, I was a succubus, insofar I could lead a good married baptist minister, down the road of perdition. Good thing they disowned me. I became emancipated at 13.

You couldn't have done that if he had some willpower and wasn't a sleaze. I would have blamed the grown man preacher, left the church and pressed charges at least.

I grew with a pretty little girl whose dad was a preacher and molestering her. She caught teh gay in high school.

I always wanted to slap him.

Last edited:
Would it bother you?
Would you prefer it?

How would you feel, and why?
I am happy she has finally found herself. She is a very smart person and has several children who know she likes other women. I hope when she gets married i can be the person to give her away.

You better be prepared to give your money away to pay for the wedding, too, pops.

Now comparing a gay or lesbian to Jeffrey Dahmer?

I was correct in my earlier assessment - you just spiked the Dopey-meter.
Yes. Aside from the fact that Dahmer was gay, he was a pervert on more than one level. His mother's love was unconditional no matter what he did.

.​

Yeah ... If I had a kid and they were anything like me ...
They would try to convince me they were gay just to mess with me ... Not that it would really matter.​

.​

But what if he hated his Mom?
Don't you remember his ad libbed lines in The End?

"Mother, I want to fokk you all night long baby."
I was thinking more serial killer than gay.

Gays normally have domineering mom's and absent fathers
Then why don't all the boys in the family turn out to be gay?
Maybe they are secretly...lol.... seriously, I think our sexual preference is impeinted in us not by genetics, but by early childhood experiences
I think it can be a combination of both
That is the public consensus. About half the scientific community thinks it's genetic and about half think it develops in early childhood. The truth is, no one really knows. Studies that focus on early childhood go all over the spectrum as to cause.

I would beat the shit out of him or her and then disown him or her.

Forum List

Back