Iran gave Medal to to Captain who killed 290 US civilians!!!

not the other way around-------Iranians are fucking dirtbags
Their leaders are....so are our leaders.

Luckily, there citizens admit the times they fucked up. The animals here, like you, openly support killing civilians.

You are NAZI scum.

wrong again------it is the Iranian scum who goose step and worship adolf-----just like you. Military accidents are very very common -------I should know-----I served whilst you jerked off
I am very sorry to here you served. I feel bad for you. You served so rich people can get richer.

All soldiers goostep and are pawns for the rich.

Military accidents do happen, but typically accidents aren't awarded with medals.

I have care as much about an Iranian citizen and an American one. I am ashamed of our military for giving a medal to such a scumbag man. You should be too. If your not, then I ashamed of you as well.

You are NAZI scum.

wrong again------it is the Iranian scum who goose step and worship adolf-----just like you. Military accidents are very very common -------I should know-----I served whilst you jerked off
I am very sorry to here you served. I feel bad for you. You served so rich people can get richer.

Military accidents do happen, but typically accidents aren't awarded with medals.

I have care as much about an Iranian citizen and an American one. I am ashamed of our military for giving a medal to such a scumbag man. You should be too. If your not, then I ashamed of you as well.

you are a Nazi pig. The man was NOT GIVEN A MEDAL ---a minor medal at that----for killing people---he was awarded a service medal for other issues. It is filth like you that award islamo Nazi whores for tying bombs to their asses in order to murder children for allah---(many examples of your filth----think SAINT WAFA IDRIS ----your goddess)

You are NAZI scum.

you are a Nazi pig. The man was NOT GIVEN A MEDAL ---a minor medal at that----for killing people---he was awarded a service medal for other issues. It is filth like you that award islamo Nazi whores for tying bombs to their asses in order to murder children for allah---(many examples of your filth----think SAINT WAFA IDRIS ----your goddess)
You are disgrace to this country and piece of shit.

I will support and Iranian citizen over you any day of the week. Go live in NAZI Germany scum.

You kill for your god and they get killed in the process. You sick piece of garbage. Go uuuuawwwwww for some other nation.

His only mission was a complete failure jackoff. So what was the medal for? No apology? And even now you justfying blowing up a plane of innocent people cause you are a piece of vile trash.

You are a disgrace to this nation.

You are NAZI scum.

I will support and Iranian citizen over you any day of the week. Go live in NAZI Germany scum.

You kill for your god and they get killed in the process. You sick piece of garbage. Go uuuuawwwwww for some other nation.

His only mission was a complete failure jackoff. So what was the medal for? No apology? And even now you justfying blowing up a plane of innocent people cause you are a piece of vile trash.

how many times did you jerk off today? You have no idea what the circumstances of this case are

You are NAZI scum.

how many times did you jerk off today? You have no idea what the circumstances of this case are

Yes I do, we were supporting the Iraqi invasion of Iran, with chemical weapons in fact, which killed tens of thousands of Iranians. We used to be allies with good old Hussein. We also attempted to cover it and that scumbbag should have been shot not given a medal.

The US has still refused apology. Vile.

I suggest you read the below.

The ‘Forgotten’ US Shootdown of Iranian Airliner Flight 655 | Foreign Policy Journal

Forum List

Back