Votes: 1 2.0%
  • I would go ballistic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would tell all my friends and family proudly

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters
In every gay male I have known, the early onset of puberty and the father being either distant or overbearing was the case. These gay men hated their fathers and had a strong attachment to their mothers, so they developed effeminate behaviors despite their having very strong masculine features, such as a full beard in high school.
That's an interesting twist.

Every gay male I have ever been acquainted with was influenced at a young age by another gay in the neighborhood, before he was able to get experience with girls.

But the parent issue is there plain and simple in the literature.

Plus, Jim Morrison of The Doors hated his admiral father and he (Jim) did not turn gay -- he became a heterosexual sex fiend.
But what if he hated his Mom?
Don't you remember his ad libbed lines in The End?

"Mother, I want to fokk you all night long baby."
I was thinking more serial killer than gay.

Gays normally have domineering mom's and absent fathers
Then why don't all the boys in the family turn out to be gay?
Maybe they are secretly...lol.... seriously, I think our sexual preference is impeinted in us not by genetics, but by early childhood experiences

It would bother me. It would make me feel I failed as a parent.

I would wonder where I went wrong, constantly.

I would accept and not disown him, though. The will may would be a different story.

I'm not for leaving anything I have to my offspring's faggot sex partner. No.
As to the question of where did the parents go wrong, I think the answer is either through neglect or through abuse.

Neglect would be failure of interaction with the child and guarding them against perverse influence in the neighborhood.

All gay/lesbo children become that way due to influence from other gays/lesbos. The children need to be kept away from such perversion.

Abuse would be harsh physical or mental treatment which alienates them from one or both parents.

Gay males usually hated their mothers and now all women.

Lesbo females usually hated their fathers and now all men.

In every gay male I have known, the early onset of puberty and the father being either distant or overbearing was the case. These gay men hated their fathers and had a strong attachment to their mothers, so they developed effeminate behaviors despite their having very strong masculine features, such as a full beard in high school.

Every gay male I have ever been acquainted with was influenced at a young age by another gay in the neighborhood, before he was able to get experience with girls.

Plus, Jim Morrison of The Doors hated his admiral father and he (Jim) did not turn gay -- he became a heterosexual sex fiend.
Gay men always adore their mother is just one of the many gay myths and stereotypes. Some gay men hate their mothers, adore their fathers, hate both their parents, or love both parents. About the only thing that is universally true about gays is they are sexual attracted to people of their own sex.

It would bother me. It would make me feel I failed as a parent.

I would wonder where I went wrong, constantly.

I would accept and not disown him, though. The will may would be a different story.

I'm not for leaving anything I have to my offspring's faggot sex partner. No.
As to the question of where did the parents go wrong, I think the answer is either through neglect or through abuse.

Neglect would be failure of interaction with the child and guarding them against perverse influence in the neighborhood.

All gay/lesbo children become that way due to influence from other gays/lesbos. The children need to be kept away from such perversion.

Abuse would be harsh physical or mental treatment which alienates them from one or both parents.

Gay men always adore their mother is just one of the many gay myths and stereotypes. Some gay men hate their mothers, adore their fathers, hate both their parents, or love both parents. About the only thing that is universally true about gays is they are sexual attracted to people of their own sex.
..and they were fondled by a boy or man as a young child

`
`

I detest my over-the-top, strict baptist matriarchal and patriarchal units. They actually thought that at 12 years old, I was a succubus, insofar I could lead a good married baptist minister, down the road of perdition. Good thing they disowned me. I became emancipated at 13.

Maybe they are secretly...lol.... seriously, I think our sexual preference is impeinted in us not by genetics, but by early childhood experiences
I think it can be a combination of both

Would it bother you?
Would you prefer it?

How would you feel, and why?
I am happy she has finally found herself. She is a very smart person and has several children who know she likes other women. I hope when she gets married i can be the person to give her away.

I suppose, there is Homosexuality in other animals, but that can be from early childhood pleasures also, or like chimps, just like getting off. No hangups or just no conscience

..and they were fondled by a boy or man as a young child
I doubt that is universally true. In fact, there's not much in the area of human behavior that is universal. Individuality always keeps popping up. Gay men who detest their mothers and adore their fathers, heterosexual effeminate males, and masculine gay men.

With all other forms of human behavior we accept gradations in behavior but not when it comes to sexuality. The idea of being just a bit homosexual or heterosexual is completely unacceptable to many people. Like all human behavior we seek classifications.

I suppose, there is Homosexuality in other animals, but that can be from early childhood pleasures also, or like chimps, just like getting off. No hangups or just no conscience
List of mammals displaying homosexual behavior - Wikipedia

... mostly female homosexuality apparently.

Do you seriously wish to start hanging "faggots" Morrison?

You're a whole bunch sicker and more confused than the Disney-looking character in that picture ...

But i'm certain you will keep using it to make a dubious point :)

GFY.

When a perverted moron like that is purposely corrupting innocent children?

I'd hang his ass in a heartbeat.

If he wanted to keep to himself, it's a different story.

You start propagating that bullshit on kids? I'll shoot your ass in the head.

Zero fucks given.

Yeah, I am there.

You perverted twats better back off of trying to corrupt young children.

Young, pre-pubescent children are not sexual.

For faggots to try to make them sexual at such a tender age, pisses me off to the moon.

Don't worry, I got backup on this one.

I could just tie a millstone around their neck and toss them into some water. :rolleyes:

I'm saying just about what God said.

That kind of shit is egregiously heinous.
If I caught a gay seducing children I would probably shoot him on the spot and just go to prison for it. Then I would kill every gay in prison until they had to lock me in solitary. After I got out I would do it again.

most pedophiles are heterosexual.
Most people are heterosexual.

Go figure.

true. but that wasn't the point :)
I did not see a point.

All I saw was bad logic.

Logically you can validly say "most xxx are heterosexual" simply because most people are heterosexual -- at least 90%.

... xxx can be any statement.

`
`

I detest my over-the-top, strict baptist matriarchal and patriarchal units. They actually thought that at 12 years old, I was a succubus, insofar I could lead a good married baptist minister, down the road of perdition. Good thing they disowned me. I became emancipated at 13.
I love succubuses !!

It would hurt me, but I wouldn’t blame the child. I would still love and care for him or her.

First they would get choice, either get over that sickness or get out of my house, as you can tell I’m not into being PC, being gay is a mental illness, the Bible says so, the Muslims say so, most people feel the same way just scared to say so.
Fags are a small percentage of population, why do we need to make them think that what they are doing is okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jews are a small percentage of population, why do we need to make them think that what they are doing is okay.
Left-handed people are a small percentage of population, why do we need to make them think that what they are doing is okay.
Badminton players are a small percentage of population, why do we need to make them think that what they are doing is okay.
And ???

You failed to make a point here.

Try again.
Actually, I made a point. Sorry it was above you intellectually.

But what if it's the Parent who has a problem? Like how does Chelsea Clinton feel about her father being a rapist? Does she reject him? Is she ashamed of him? What does Chelsea tell her children about their grandfather being a rapist?

First they would get choice, either get over that sickness or get out of my house, as you can tell I’m not into being PC, being gay is a mental illness, the Bible says so, the Muslims say so, most people feel the same way just scared to say so.
Fags are a small percentage of population, why do we need to make them think that what they are doing is okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow! The Bible and Muslims say being gay is a mental illness, not so. Both the Bible and the Koran consider it a sin.
FYI, mental illness is a wide range of mental health conditions that affect your mood, thinking and behavior. Examples of mental illness include depression, anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, eating disorders and addictive behaviors. It certainly does not include homosexuality. The American Psychiatric Association does not considered homosexuality to be a mental disorder and has not since 1973.

The number of adult gays in the US are estimated to be 3.8% to 10% of the population which is 9 to 24 million adults. That's a lot a people.

The Bible does not say that. Can’t say for the Koran, but the Bible doesn’t say that at all. Anyone who says it does is not telling the truth.

Forum List

Back