Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Would it bother you?
Would you prefer it?

How would you feel, and why?

Would it bother you?
Would you prefer it?

At a very young age, I told my kids about the birds and the bees and what the left was going to do, to try to get them to go against theirr nature. All my kids today have thanked me for being a "parent" and not allow the kids to be indoctrinated by the left...

First they would get choice, either get over that sickness or get out of my house, as you can tell I’m not into being PC, being gay is a mental illness, the Bible says so, the Muslims say so, most people feel the same way just scared to say so.
Fags are a small percentage of population, why do we need to make them think that what they are doing is okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would bother me, but not for myself, for them.
I have two gay nephews and the confusion, difficulty in obtaining friends due to "not being like other boys" etc.
It can be a tough road. I would rather they not have to deal with that.

It would bother me. It would make me feel I failed as a parent.

I would wonder where I went wrong, constantly.

I would accept and not disown him, though. The will may would be a different story.

I'm not for leaving anything I have to my offspring's faggot sex partner. No.

Would it bother you?
Would you prefer it?

I don't really know of much else. . . But I do know that I would love them, regardless. . . and, I hope that's all that matters.

Last edited:
Of course it would bother me, but I would still love and care about my child. I would definitely try to not let it interfere with my relationship with my child because that is the most important thing.

I would not disown my sons under any circumstances. Yes it would bother me because it seems to me most gay people are not very happy with themselves or their relationships. I could be wrong I only know a few gay people but that is my perception.

At a very young age, I told my kids about the birds and the bees and what the left was going to do, to try to get them to go against theirr nature. All my kids today have thanked me for being a "parent" and not allow the kids to be indoctrinated by the left...

My sister is a Bible Thumping Trumpkin who indoctrinated her children at a very early age as well. Her son turned out to be gay.

If the same happens to you, you will love and accept that child just as they have learned to.

Ignorance and bigotry CAN be fixed.

And BTW - nobody on the left is trying to recruit your child into homosexuality .. don't be dense.

Forum List

Back