If you weren't a 'minority', gay or didn't need free shit would you still vote Democrat?

No, we would not, because we understand the wall is what will greatly reduce the amount of illegals coming in, which is what we want. It's why we voted for Trump in the first place.

The number of illegals coming in has been falling dramatically since the 1990s.

Yes indeed, thank you President Trump.

Take a look at this graph and explain to me the effect Trump has had:

View attachment 301316

Trump’s plan to stem border crossings gets results

So what do we need a wall for again?

To relieve our border patrol so they can tend to other things. To help stop the drug flow into the country. To make our border impossible to cross except those who are extremely young and physical fit, and even by the time they struggle over the wall, border agents will be there waiting for them.

The best reason is the number one concern for the Democrats, and that is a border wall would be virtually impossible to remove. If they ever get in power again, they may be able to change policies, but they will not be able to remove that border wall without a strong backlash from the voting public.

Democrats care for those who are not rich, white, male, Christian and straight.

They help those who need help...

Republicans blame the victims as they cower to the rich

Democrats care for themselves and their corruptness, nothing else. They lie, cheat, steal and you can't deny that no matter what you type out.

If this were Hillary putting up the walls, the Democrats would be telling us she's a genius for coming up with such a solution. Because no matter what Trump does, or how much success he has, you people will complain simply because it's President Trump coming up with pragmatic solutions.

And if it were Hillary putting up the wall all you would be against it...there is no difference between you wingnuts.

No, we would not, because we understand the wall is what will greatly reduce the amount of illegals coming in, which is what we want. It's why we voted for Trump in the first place.

not in S.Cal ......

Let's be honest....most Democrats vote by default...they're .gov employees, they live an 'alternative' lifestyle, are very close to someone who does or they need lots of free shit to survive....If you couldn't group yourself within one of the aforementioned categories and had to vote on policy would you still vote Democrat?
i was a govt employee .....were was my free shit you speak of?....

You sat on your ass for 20 years and did nothing ,then sucked off the Goverment tit with a non deserved pension and benefits, your whole life was based on free shit.:5_1_12024::5_1_12024:
delivering mail in a downpour while you sat on your ass inside afraid to get wet.....you wouldnt have lasted a week.....you would have quit at Christmas or election time before the week was up...:5_1_12024:

Let's be honest....most Democrats vote by default...they're .gov employees, they live an 'alternative' lifestyle, are very close to someone who does or they need lots of free shit to survive....If you couldn't group yourself within one of the aforementioned categories and had to vote on policy would you still vote Democrat?
I’m not a minority, not gay and don’t take free shit from the gov... I don’t always vote Democrat but I definitely will next election as long as its not warren or Sanders up there.

FEELZ over policies huh? Just like White 6 ?
Overall this nation is BETTER on Trumps watch but that doesn't matter because he doesn't make you all warm and fuzzy inside...right?
Imagine if we all voted against effective policy by voting in favor of FEELZ......fuck that.

I’m not a minority, not gay and don’t take free shit from the gov... I don’t always vote Democrat but I definitely will next election as long as its not warren or Sanders up there.

FEELZ over policies huh? Just like White 6 ?
Overall this nation is BETTER on Trumps watch but that doesn't matter because he doesn't make you all warm and fuzzy inside...right?
Imagine if we all voted against effective policy by voting in favor of FEELZ......fuck that.
you got your FEELZ and I got mine. Don’t see how that’s a relevant argument for anything.

Reagan was my turning point.
The jobs I worked that had me scrapping to pay a moderate condo mortgage and life were paid in "gross income" and I had to pay my taxes, social security, etc.
So I made a separate bank account I put 50% of all Gross Income.
That system worked fine and provided a tax year return for me too.
Then, 50% was NOT enough.
And I supported the Reagan Presidency.

The Democratic Party became, Republican-lite protecting "big money".
Abandoning Main St. for Wall St.
Not abandoning principles, just charging the costs of care for the needy
on to working people.
Witness ObamaCare.

Moi :26:
Voted Obama '08 and he lied to me.

SgtPreston-a.jpg
Across an immense, unguarded, ethereal border, Canadians, cool and unsympathetic,
regard our America with envious eyes and slowly and surely draw their plans against us.

I can't understand why anyone would vote for the modern day democrat. They have nothing to offer and just want to take things away.

They have plenty to offer.

Free healthcare
Free college
Free paid leave from work
Open borders
Limited gun rights
Higher energy costs
Higher taxation
Less job opportunities

I can't understand why anyone would vote for the modern day democrat. They have nothing to offer and just want to take things away.

They have plenty to offer.

Free healthcare
Free college
Free paid leave from work
Open borders
Limited gun rights
Higher energy costs
Higher taxation
Less job opportunities

And how are they going to get all that free stuff? By taking from other American citizens.

If this were Hillary putting up the walls, the Democrats would be telling us she's a genius for coming up with such a solution. Because no matter what Trump does, or how much success he has, you people will complain simply because it's President Trump coming up with pragmatic solutions.

And if it were Hillary putting up the wall all you would be against it...there is no difference between you wingnuts.

View attachment 301316

You do realize your handy dandy graph is only for illegal crossings they've caught...dumbass.

View attachment 301316

C'mon, are you that dense. How many cross the border that don't get caught?

Quite simply, because despite their foibles, Democrats seem to care about average worker (health care, taxation, cost of living, wage stagnation) whereas Republicans care about the wealthy and corporations (trickle down tax cuts, union busting, destroying environmental regulation and consumer protections..and a whole host I could go on and on).

Oh yeah and as far as increasing budget deficits go, Republicans are the clear winners over the last 35 years.

Quite simply, because despite their foibles, Democrats seem to care about average worker (health care, taxation, cost of living, wage stagnation) whereas Republicans care about the wealthy and corporations (trickle down tax cuts, union busting, destroying environmental regulation and consumer protections..and a whole host I could go on and on).

Oh yeah and as far as increasing budget deficits go, Republicans are the clear winners over the last 35 years.

Yes, the democrats care about you. :coffee: Wait, that was a joke, right?

They want to take away rights, increase taxes, bankrupt our country with social services. The federal government has a very LIMITED role, and they need to stick to that role and not expand into being your babysitter!

Funny. I cannot imagine why someone would work with, work for, follow, or elect someone who has taken bankruptcy 6 times, cheated on 3 wives, paid hush money to whores he was cheating on his wife with, lied about even know them, lied about paying hush money to them, has been such a great businessman, planning to hire only the best people until the executive branch white house staffing looks like a revolving door, involving several people who went to jail or left, not wanting to go to jail. Except for having a good economy, he has not had a coherent policy about anything except "if it was done by previous administration I will veto it, withdraw from it, tear it down, promising to replace and mostly not replacing. When he could not get Mexico to pay for his wall, he decided we would pay for his wall, even though walls did not protect China, or Russia or anyone else. Then he took money that both houses of Congress and he had approved for the military and after the bills were signed as is the American way, spent it on his wall, as if he was the one to set and pass budgets, while the republican party said nothing. He has run the debt up as fast as Obama with no sign of slowing down. He put anti-environment people in charge of EPA and Department of Interior, some having left government on ethics violations themselves. His support for Putin, Erdegon and Saudi Prince Slobbydeknob is disgusting.
At some level, everyone on this board knows that character counts. Donald John Trump is the least man of Character I have ever seen or read about in the history of our Country. Elections do indeed have consequences and I am not surprised by how he conducts himself. It is why I did not vote for either of the two main candidates 2016. It is why I will vote for whatever Democrat wins the nomination, knowing if they win, they will be fought tooth and nail by the right and the pendulum will still swing swing away from one party strong man rule by the corrupt and morally bankrupt regime in power now. Fear not. I live in the reddest state in the union. Tennessee is in no danger of going Blue. If you work hard at it and you like your low morals leader, you can keep your low morals leader, and we will se what it looks like in 2024. Don't count on it, because many have already pass judgement on him. Apparently a good economy is not enough. I am not whining, crying, supporting marxists, communist, or any other of the cute labels some board member like to try when thy cannot dispute the truth of what I have said and all they have left is labels and name calling like little kids. This is just my opinion. You are entitled to yours. It's the American way.

Funny. I cannot imagine why someone would work with, work for, follow, or elect someone who has taken bankruptcy 6 times, cheated on 3 wives, paid hush money to whores he was cheating on his wife with, lied about even know them, lied about paying hush money to them, has been such a great businessman, planning to hire only the best people until the executive branch white house staffing looks like a revolving door, involving several people who went to jail or left, not wanting to go to jail. Except for having a good economy, he has not had a coherent policy about anything except "if it was done by previous administration I will veto it, withdraw from it, tear it down, promising to replace and mostly not replacing. When he could not get Mexico to pay for his wall, he decided we would pay for his wall, even though walls did not protect China, or Russia or anyone else. Then he took money that both houses of Congress and he had approved for the military and after the bills were signed as is the American way, spent it on his wall, as if he was the one to set and pass budgets, while the republican party said nothing. He has run the debt up as fast as Obama with no sign of slowing down. He put anti-environment people in charge of EPA and Department of Interior, some having left government on ethics violations themselves. His support for Putin, Erdegon and Saudi Prince Slobbydeknob is disgusting.
At some level, everyone on this board knows that character counts. Donald John Trump is the least man of Character I have ever seen or read about in the history of our Country. Elections do indeed have consequences and I am not surprised by how he conducts himself. It is why I did not vote for either of the two main candidates 2016. It is why I will vote for whatever Democrat wins the nomination, knowing if they win, they will be fought tooth and nail by the right and the pendulum will still swing swing away from one party strong man rule by the corrupt and morally bankrupt regime in power now. Fear not. I live in the reddest state in the union. Tennessee is in no danger of going Blue. If you work hard at it and you like your low morals leader, you can keep your low morals leader, and we will se what it looks like in 2024. Don't count on it, because many have already pass judgement on him. Apparently a good economy is not enough. I am not whining, crying, supporting marxists, communist, or any other of the cute labels some board member like to try when thy cannot dispute the truth of what I have said and all they have left is labels and name calling like little kids. This is just my opinion. You are entitled to yours. It's the American way.

Morals? Come on, democrats are not concerned with "morals."

Sorry but I disagree with everything you have written. I don't believe Trump supports those people. He has to do business with them, as have ALL of our other presidents.

Donald Trump is rude and crass, but he is NOT a career politician and is a newbie to politics. Yes, a good economy is ALL that counts. Being a nice guy is not always beneficial.

Leftists scream about keeping morals out of their business until it suits them. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

WE are more than willing to pay for a wall. I don't give two shits if Mexico pays for the wall. I just want a wall along with other measures to STOP illegal immigrations. I do not want a government that encourages it, promotes it, tells us we need it, etc.

If you leftists want your social services, then you had better be prepared to put up a goddamn wall!

View attachment 301316

C'mon, are you that dense. How many cross the border that don't get caught?
Not as many as you think. The border patrol released estimates of that up until, I think, 2016 or so. The percentage of people that make it across has been falling considerably in the same time frame. Mostly because of a massive buildup of border patrol agents starting after 9/11 and continuing through the Obama presidency.

Forum List

Back