If you weren't a 'minority', gay or didn't need free shit would you still vote Democrat?

Let's be honest....most Democrats vote by default...they're .gov employees, they live an 'alternative' lifestyle, are very close to someone who does or they need lots of free shit to survive....If you couldn't group yourself within one of the aforementioned categories and had to vote on policy would you still vote Democrat?
Let's be honest....the racist whites that voted for trump did so because he promised them free shit.

Free shit? Care to give us a few examples of what you mean?

How about a wall that Mexico was going to pay for...

Trump plans to divert $7.2 billion from Pentagon for border wall construction: report

Way to "support those troops"!

It's Trump that got the money for the troops in the first place. You do understand we were talking about free shit, don't you? A wall is not free shit.

Let's be honest....most Democrats vote by default...they're .gov employees, they live an 'alternative' lifestyle, are very close to someone who does or they need lots of free shit to survive....If you couldn't group yourself within one of the aforementioned categories and had to vote on policy would you still vote Democrat?
Let's be honest....the racist whites that voted for trump did so because he promised them free shit.

Free shit? Care to give us a few examples of what you mean?

How about a wall that Mexico was going to pay for...

Trump plans to divert $7.2 billion from Pentagon for border wall construction: report

Way to "support those troops"!

Boy you anti-Americans sure have come a long way...haha
So in LibTardia when a nation funded by the people takes the most fundamental of all military measures, defines and secures it’s border and defends its sovereignty said nation is essentially providing FREE SHIT for its best citizens.
Think about that people.....
Golfing Gator I know you just so happen to engage in all the threads where you just so happen to take a leftist position...but can I compel you to get in here and pretend to lean right on this one...your thoughts?

Free stuff like the right to keep and bear arms?

yes

the right to a secure border?

Yes again

Jobs for Americans instead of chinese?

You betcha
Since the border was secure, nobody was going to take your guns and Chinese were getting American jobs, the only reason you could have voted for trump was because you saw some free shit coming .
I have explained otherwise

but typically libs refuse to listen to reason

That’s because what you’re saying isn’t true. You’re parroting Trumps lies.

The border is secure. No one is stealing your jobs. American corporations GAVE them away.
“the border is secure.”

I am amazed that any person - even a liberal - could believe what you claim

Ask any drug smuggler, child sex trafficker, or illegal alien working under a stolen SSN how easy it is to get here

Last edited:
If Republicans wanted to stop illegal workers they could. They don’t want to. American has always depended on a large supply of cheap labour starting with slaves.

Other nations don’t have this problem because their governments punish the employers. You don’t do that.

The border is as secure as it can be. No border is ever 100% impenetrable. Republicans are distracting you and blaming illegals for their own problems.

If Republicans wanted to stop illegal workers they could. They don’t want to. American has always depended on a large supply of cheap labour starting with slaves.

Other nations don’t have this problem because their governments punish the employers. You don’t do that.

The border is as secure as it can be. No border is ever 100% impenetrable. Republicans are distracting you and blaming illegals for their own problems.

We have penalties for hiring illegals, but we don't throw them in the slammer for 20 years because of it. It has to be proven that they had knowledge they were hiring an illegal which is difficult to prove.

Our real problem here is the Democrats and their commie judges that have stopped Trump from taking corrective measures TO stop illegal immigration many times over. Then we have the Democrat sanctuary cities who refuse to turn over criminal illegals to the federal authorities. When Democrats didn't have any power, their commie judges stopped Trump. Now that they are in power, they are stopping Trump.

But Trump is smarter than you average Commie. What he did was get Mexico to stop them for us, and our illegal crossings have dropped over 70% since last May.

Golfing Gator I know you just so happen to engage in all the threads where you just so happen to take a leftist position...but can I compel you to get in here and pretend to lean right on this one...your thoughts?

Trump needs to quit taking money from the military to build a stupid wall and just pull the troops out of Europe (or most of them) and put them on our border and have them do their most basic function, defend the borders of this nation.

Money is saved both in not building the wall and in not paying for our troops to be overseas.

Win/win

Have you been brainwashed by posts like this one?

Or,

Are are you trying to brainwash others?

Everything in this OP are the words of a bigot, someone so biased s/he has no clue, no clue about Democrats or reality.

Yes, I will vote for the Democrats up and down the ballot. And I was a government employee, and worked with both and managed both conservative Republican and liberal Democrats in the service of the people. Your comments are vile, hate and fear mongering which may influence some of the people but not all of us.

Don't infer I'm gay or need free stuff. You, as usual, have no clue as to what a Democrat is, simply because they cannot be easily defined since that party, unlike the Republican Party, has a BIG TENT.

Last edited:

Trump needs to quit taking money from the military to build a stupid wall and just pull the troops out of Europe (or most of them) and put them on our border and have them do their most basic function, defend the borders of this nation.

Money is saved both in not building the wall and in not paying for our troops to be overseas.

Win/win

Last time Trump sent troops to the border, the Democrats bitched and cried. I know somebody who lives down there, and they told me the border wall is a blessing. Border walls and fences have worked every place they are tried. The money used for those walls is money well spent.

If this were Hillary putting up the walls, the Democrats would be telling us she's a genius for coming up with such a solution. Because no matter what Trump does, or how much success he has, you people will complain simply because it's President Trump coming up with pragmatic solutions.

If this were Hillary putting up the walls, the Democrats would be telling us she's a genius for coming up with such a solution. Because no matter what Trump does, or how much success he has, you people will complain simply because it's President Trump coming up with pragmatic solutions.

And if it were Hillary putting up the wall all you would be against it...there is no difference between you wingnuts.

i was a govt employee .....were was my free shit you speak of?....

Were the "h" is if you can find it! :lol:

And if it were Hillary putting up the wall all you would be against it...there is no difference between you wingnuts.

No, we would not, because we understand the wall is what will greatly reduce the amount of illegals coming in, which is what we want. It's why we voted for Trump in the first place.

No, we would not, because we understand the wall is what will greatly reduce the amount of illegals coming in, which is what we want. It's why we voted for Trump in the first place.

The number of illegals coming in has been falling dramatically since the 1990s.

Because I think gay people and minorities deserve to be treated with dignity.

I’m not a minority, not gay and don’t take free shit from the gov... I don’t always vote Democrat but I definitely will next election as long as its not warren or Sanders up there.

Yes indeed, thank you President Trump.

Take a look at this graph and explain to me the effect Trump has had:

upload_2020-1-19_15-37-11.png

View attachment 301316

Trump is so amazing that just the idea he would be president in the future stopped all those people from coming here. :113:

View attachment 301316

Trump’s plan to stem border crossings gets results

View attachment 301316

Trump’s plan to stem border crossings gets results

So what do we need a wall for again?

i was a govt employee .....were was my free shit you speak of?....

You sat on your ass for 20 years and did nothing ,then sucked off the Goverment tit with a non deserved pension and benefits, your whole life was based on free shit.:5_1_12024::5_1_12024:

Forum List

Back