If you don't eat your meat, you won't get your pudding, or Ecoli

ooooooooo dont you get all hootie with me.....i was a veggie for years.....a good steak with a vodka martini did me in....

but you fibbed....now didnt ya?

iz be all hootie on your fibbing ass...

FibberMageeBelfast.jpg

do you dip the veggies in a bleach water combo? did you know science proves women have more cooties than men...so boys have been right all these years

ooooooooo dont you get all hootie with me.....i was a veggie for years.....a good steak with a vodka martini did me in....

but you fibbed....now didnt ya?

iz be all hootie on your fibbing ass...

FibberMageeBelfast.jpg

What did I "fib" about? Cooties? I haven't eaten meat since I was 14, and I'm healthy as anyone out there, and fit as a fiddle. Hmmmmmmm.........................

nooooooooooooo you said if you dont eat meat you wont get ecoli...well thats not true...you can not eat meat and still get ecoli....now cant ya?

nooooooooooooo you said if you dont eat meat you wont get ecoli...well thats not true...you can not eat meat and still get ecoli....now cant ya?

Gotcha. Yeah, it was a play on words from a Pink Floyd song dear..............I know I can get Ecoli from my spinach too.

Mmmmmmmmmmm........spinach. Love it.

Caveman long time ago discovered if you wrap your meat up in leaves and put in the fire long time, it kill all cooties and make meat taste better.

Go go caveman

Cooties is a non-scientific term in North American English used by children for an imaginary "disease" said to infect through contact. The term may have originated with references to lice, fleas and other pests. A child is said to "catch" cooties through any form of bodily contact, proximity, or touching of an "infected" person or from a person of the opposite sex of the same age. The phrase is most commonly used by children aged 4–10; however it is also used by many others older than 10 years of age.[1]

Cooties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back