Millionaire Is Giving Away His Entire Fortune.

He's donating his money to encourage self-emplyoment so others can fall prey to the same trap?

:lol: I thought that too. Also, if he ends up with nothing, he'll be on the streets. Hopefully his family has invested wisely, they won't be able to count on this guy.

I sometimes think having less, would bring more peace and happiness.

Some of my best times in life were being flat broke. No fun I assure you, but it sure made me appreciate basic necessities. When our daughter was 3 months old and Christmas around the corner, the wife said "who needs money- we got each other and this beautiful baby".

I saw a guy driving through town today tossing out cash from his car window. Wonder if it was him???????????

Some of my best times in life were being flat broke. No fun I assure you, but it sure made me appreciate basic necessities. When our daughter was 3 months old and Christmas around the corner, the wife said "who needs money- we got each other and this beautiful baby".

When my kids were little, just before Christmas, our fridge broke down. We had to replace it. For Christmas they got a decorated Refrigerator box with doors and windows cut out. They had a ball. Last year I noticed they were selling cardboard houses for kids to play in.

Growing up we were poor, but we always had a nice Christmas somehow. One year, my dad got a bunch of wood from some guy that was giving it away. He made me a toy box with a chalkboard (he also got free) on it. He made my sister a little corner cabinet for her tea set. He made my other sister a record cabinet and installed a portable record player he'd gotten from a relative that was getting rid of it. We all got button boxes, including my mom. It was a great Christmas. You really don't need money to be happy, but as my dad says "it sure does make being miserable a whole lot more fun."

Before clicking the link, I predicted that it would be a WHITE MAN giving his money away to BROWN PEOPLE.

I WAS RIGHT.

This is why the white race is dying. The reason you're rich is because you're smart and work hard. The reason the browners are poor is because they're dumb and lazy. Why does that make you feel guilty, unless you don't get that reality? If you're so stupid as to believe that a Guatemalan Indian is your "equal", you are not cut out for survival. Giving money away to these people is not going to change anything.

Before clicking the link, I predicted that it would be a WHITE MAN giving his money away to BROWN PEOPLE.

I WAS RIGHT.

This is why the white race is dying. The reason you're rich is because you're smart and work hard. The reason the browners are poor is because they're dumb and lazy. Why does that make you feel guilty, unless you don't get that reality? If you're so stupid as to believe that a Guatemalan Indian is your "equal", you are not cut out for survival. Giving money away to these people is not going to change anything.

Everyone is born relatively the same. It's their environment and self will that eventually determine who they will be. Race or ethnicity have little if anything to do with it.

"Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one." - Martin Heidegger"

I WAS RIGHT.

See........this is what is wrong with racist assholes like William Joyce........they can't see past their own narrow little egos.

Joyce, you DO realize that a Guatemalan native would be very much your better if you were in the wilds of a rain forest, right?

They'd know what can kill and what will feed you. You wouldn't.

Might wanna widen the gap between your eyes you narrow minded cock smoking sphincter slurping ass bandit.

There's good and bad in all of us, no matter what we look like. You need to go beyond that and look inside a person.

Forum List

Back