If you could turn back time:

I explained to my 70 year old boss the other day what a cougar was, it was hilarious.
I swear they based Red Foreman after the guy.

I would change nothing. I am quite happy with what I am. Who I am. Where I've been. What I've done and where I'm going. Whatever changes you could make would still result in the highs and lows that are inevitable in life. They would just be different ones.

Fate has determined my path. I'll follow it to the end and not change a thing.

Come on Boot, out with it, "I would have joined the Army instead" - we know :D

Shit ... :eusa_hand:

Still working through but if Boot hasn't already erupted he'll be going on about Pongoes :D

I would change nothing. I am quite happy with what I am. Who I am. Where I've been. What I've done and where I'm going. Whatever changes you could make would still result in the highs and lows that are inevitable in life. They would just be different ones.

Fate has determined my path. I'll follow it to the end and not change a thing.

Come on Boot, out with it, "I would have joined the Army instead" - we know :D

Shit Diuretic! Join the effing pongoes!

Mate, I would rather have died in a ditch than join the Army. :eek:

I swear I didn't see this when I responded to Gunny! :lol:

What 3 things would you change?

Considering that any Change could Change all things, I wouldn't... And Life will always have "Regrets" because Hindsight, etc., etc., etc...

If anything had an Affect on my having my Wife and (2) Children, it wouldn't be Worth it...

Pressed to Pick (3)... I would've Tried to get my Parents to Understand each other better before they Passed last Fall... I'm not Sure anyone ever Tried and I didn't Realize this until after my Dad went.

I would've Tried to Work Less... As I am Attempting to do since my Parents Passed.

Taken More Pictures... Now that I have Kids, I realize a lot things happened that only Memory Serves now, and some of my People are already forgetting things... Pictures would've helped with that. Needless to say, we take TONS of Pics of the Family and Get Togethers with Friends... Wish there were More.

That's (3).

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back