If white racism is a thing of the past.....

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
I keep getting told how white racism is a thing of the past. But I see no poof of it. A bunch of people repeating a claim over and over again is not proof. Information from THIS DECADE shows it's not a thing of the past. But I'm going to give the white racists here a chance to prove their claim. All they need to do is:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Your feelings and opinions are not satisfactory. Peer reviewed evidence must be presented detailing the end of white racism in America.

I keep getting told how white racism is a thing of the past. But I see no poof of it. A bunch of people repeating a claim over and over again is not proof. Information from THIS DECADE shows it's not a thing of the past. But I'm going to give the white racists here a chance to prove their claim. All they need to do is:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Your feelings and opinions are not satisfactory. Peer reviewed evidence must be presented detailing the end of white racism in America.

The poof is in IM2's feelings.

What certainly hasn't gone away is the need of black people like IM2 to use the race card as often as is humanly possible.

Why work to improve yourself when all you need to do is blame whitey for all your considerable failings in life?

The poof is in IM2's feelings.

IM2 has feelings?

I mean, besides black rage.

What certainly hasn't gone away is the need of black people like IM2 to use the race card as often as is humanly possible.

Why work to improve yourself when all you need to do is blame whitey for all your considerable failings in life?
poor thing is so insecure.. his people are so weak that the pathetic white man keeps them oppressed all over the world.
I told him not to think like that but with insecurity comes hard headedness :dunno:

Racism is OVER!!!

There, I just called it.

Now move on.

Racism isnt over until innocent white people give black folks free shit! AMEN
:rofl:

Let the spirit of giving begin!

afroman_colt45.jpg

None of those responses are related to the OP. Hence you all have been reported. Furthermore you have provided no evidence that white racism has ended. If you could you would not be trolling thinking that your stupid ass posts have any effect.. Thank you for showing me that white racism has not ended.

None of those responses are related to the OP. Hence you all have been reported. Furthermore you have provided no evidence that white racism has ended. If you could you would not be trolling thinking that your stupid ass posts have any effect.. Thank you for showing me that white racism has not ended.
Reported for ignoring on topic posts

You were not on topic.

Reporting for announcing you tattled to Mom.

Forum List

Back