If white racism is a thing of the past.....

The thing is, if your a white person on this planet. Why would you want to give up racism ? You'd almost have to be crazy to give it up. Jobs. Loans. Houses come easy to white ppl (generally). Women love them the world over. They are given the benefit of the doubt.

And this is true in non white countries, never mind white countries.

Racism is OVER!!!

There, I just called it.

Now move on.

Not peer reviewed evidence.
All my peers agree with me. I just checked. :biggrin:

Then your peers should have published documentation stating when racism ended, how it ended and what law or policy ended it. Your peers should meet these standards:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

You haven't done that. Snark is not that. It's just snark.

I keep getting told how white racism is a thing of the past.
[...]
I can't say how many times I've asked this question in this forum but I'm sure it's been more than a hundred. I know I've posed it to you several times, usually when responding to one of your paranoid White-on-Black persecution diatribes, but the question has never been answered. So I'll ask it again right here: What is racism?

There was a time in America when Negroes were generally referred to by most Whites as *******. They were subjected to brutally enforced segregation and deprived of any and all civil rights. If those conditions are what constitutes racism, then you, and all who share your paranoid fantasy, must know that such a social condition no longer exists, nor has it existed for many years.

Today there are Blacks in positions of substantial political power. There are Black Congressmen, Senators, Mayors and Councilmen. We recently had a Black President. There are Black policemen, even chiefs of police and judges, many Black businessmen and Black millionaires, Black celebrities in every field imaginable including brain surgery and astrophysics. So specifically and exactly what is this thing you and so many other Black bottom-feeders constantly refer to as "racism?"

Please, either clarify the meaning of that word or stop using it. Because it is goddam tiresome.

I keep getting told how white racism is a thing of the past.
[...]
I can't say how many times I've asked this question in this forum but I'm sure it's been more than a hundred. I know I've posed it to you several times, usually when responding to one of your paranoid White-on-Black persecution diatribes, but the question has never been answered. So I'll ask it again right here: What is racism?

There was a time in America when Negroes were generally referred to by most Whites as *******. They were subjected to brutally enforced segregation and deprived of any and all civil rights. If those conditions are what constitutes racism, then you, and all who share your paranoid fantasy, must know that such a social condition no longer exists, nor has it existed for many years.

Today there are Blacks in positions of substantial political power. There are Black Congressmen, Senators, Mayors and Councilmen. We recently had a Black President. There are Black policemen, even chiefs of police and judges, many Black businessmen and Black millionaires, Black celebrities in every field imaginable including brain surgery and astrophysics. So specifically and exactly what is this thing you and so many other Black bottom-feeders constantly refer to as "racism?"

Please, either clarify the meaning of that word or stop using it. Because it is goddam tiresome.

No, you do this.

.Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

The thing is, if your a white person on this planet. Why would you want to give up racism ? You'd almost have to be crazy to give it up.
What exactly is this thing called "racism?" Please tell us exactly what you mean when you use that word.

[...]

LOL! Who the fuck do you think you're trying to fool? You know good and damn well what is meant.

My Great Nieces are Black... I see the looks that we get while out and about.. So Racism is real and no color /race/ job is innocent from it.
So it is not just whites..

My Great Nieces are Black... I see the looks that we get while out and about.. So Racism is real and no color /race/ job is innocent from it.

It is just whites. Prejudice is what you are talking about.

What exactly is this thing called "racism?" Please tell us exactly what you mean when you use that word.
Racism is an ideology and a system.

As an ideology - Racism is the belief that a particular race is (or certain races are) superior or inferior to another race or races.

As a system - Racism is a system of inequality based on race.

We are in a global system of racism white supremacy and that is a global system of people who classify themselves as white who are dedicated to abusing everyone in the known universe whom they classify as not white. Black people carry the most melanin so are the biggest threat to whites biologically. So the abuse and domination of black people will be the hardest.

It is just whites. Prejudice is what you are talking about.

So you are not talking about white, black learned hate behavior ? No one is born with hate in your heart?
They see the ones they love hurt and abused... they learn to hate from that...

Same as what I saw after my dad died from a drunk driver..

racist drunk assholes kicking the shit out of my mom, she died by one of them. 1976 I was an orphan... by the hands of a drunk racist.

I learned how not to be the wimp .. I turned that into strength...

Now I will say that some black people were oppressed by what they witnessed... some climbed out of hell to get ahead, some died. had to sleep with the dogs so the artist can get ahead.

I will say that being white was easier to turn that into strength.

This is all learned behavior IM2

Last edited:
[...]

As an ideology - Racism is the belief that a particular race is (or certain races are) superior or inferior to another race or races.

[...]
Then I must ask if your concept of racism refers only to those who believe their race is totally superior to another race, or does it apply to those who believe that only certain aspects of their race is superior (or inferior) to those of other races?

For example, I believe Asians are intellectually superior to Caucasians and Negroes, Caucasians are intellectually superior to Negroes, and Negroes are physically superior to Asians and Caucasians.

Does that qualify me as a racist in your view?

[...]

As a system - Racism is a system of inequality based on race.

[...]
I don't understand what you mean by "a system of inequality." Do you mean something which has been planned and deliberately executed? Or something which occurs systematically but as the result of certain natural influences?

[...]

We are in a global system of racism white supremacy and that is a global system of people who classify themselves as white who are dedicated to abusing everyone in the known universe whom they classify as not white.

[...]
That is an absolutely paranoid perception.

None of those responses are related to the OP. Hence you all have been reported. Furthermore you have provided no evidence that white racism has ended. If you could you would not be trolling thinking that your stupid ass posts have any effect.. Thank you for showing me that white racism has not ended.
No racism has ended, but slavery is gone, jim crow is gone, schools arent segregated, equal opportunity abounds. There, i proved some racism has ended.

Forum List

Back