If white racism is a thing of the past.....

Except for the kkk and some radical racist idiots, i dont know iif any whites who think they are superior to anybody, that seems to be the definition of racist.

Each person claiming "racism" must provide at least some examples of things they were prevented from doing, or were forced to do because of another person's animus, based solely on race. There are more poor white people than poor black people. More fatherless white people than fatherless black people, so these factors, by themselves have nothing to do with race.

Were you prevented by racists from being a good, conscientious student? We're you forced to father or bear children while unmarried? Prevented from seeking employment, or working? We're you rejected from a school or a job because of your race?

If you feel picked on because your parents were poor? Fuck you, so we're mine. No one in your family went to college? Me neither. No connections or political friends? Me too. Has nothing to do with race.

Prove that you are truly disadvantaged.

My Great Nieces are Black... I see the looks that we get while out and about.. So Racism is real and no color /race/ job is innocent from it.

So it is not just whites..
So what are those "looks" saying?

We got the double takes that stare...but I will say that I got the same looks while going through chemo and my hair was butch...lol ..I wanted to slap this dumb bitch for staring a judging me ..I am not gay but she put that label on me 10 seconds flat..probably just got out of church..lol

Then I must ask if your concept of racism refers only to those who believe their race is totally superior to another race, or does it apply to those who believe that only certain aspects of their race is superior (or inferior) to those of other races? Negroes are physically superior to Asians and Caucasians.
It must be remembered that the original story was that black people were inferior, body and brains.

In the 1936 Olympics Hitler was still confident that his Aryan athletes would dominate the Black American sprinters.

Hitler%2BOpens%2B%2BOlympics%2B%252736.jpg

Because of Jessie Owens. That did not happen.

So the White Supremacists pretended that they had never believed that White people were physically superior to Black people and that their ideas had not been embarrassingly refuted.

They just figured that brains were more important, so if Black people were to be sold to the world as inferior, it would have to be based on us being genetically stupid.

But you can believe anything you wish and it shows in your responses.

But when you start to make statements about certain scientific things, it would be good to know what one is talking about. Like the simple basics of the evolution theory.

Something as major as an additional pair of muscles to increase black people muscle mass would have required major evolutionary changes. Or a loss of a pair of muscles, since all humans evolved from a common ancestor.

In order for black people to have "extra muscle mass" or as you say "Negroes are physically superior to Asians and Caucasians." from other human beings there would have to be fixed genetic differences between races.

Meaning a clear break

This seems like a speciation level difference, such as "Blacks" having a gene for X and no one else. This is absolutely clearly not the case.

I'm sure you'll say "Look at how many black people are in the the NBA" OK if that's true, then why don't blacks dominate volleyball the same way ? You need to be able to jump at that. Right ?

And if black people are so naturally good at basketball then why don't African nations like Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast dominate international dominate basketball comps ? They're pure black with little white admixture in them and according to you blackness and strength go hand in hand then why are African teams so average ?

Why aren't all championship high jumpers black ?
  • Every player who has ever won an NHL scoring title is white.
  • Every Olympic weightlifting record is held by a caucasian.
  • All championship speed skaters are white.
  • Every major league pitcher who has ever won 300 games is white.
  • Almost all Olympic champions rowers and kayakers are white,
I don't believe that whites are physically advantaged in shooting, hockey pucks, lifting barbells, skating, or rowing. Do you ?

There are actually very good reasons why track and field and boxing events are dominated the way they are; because that's who trains and competes in them. Boxing is generally for people who have limited opportunities. Racism limits your opportunities.

And yes Africans have been ahead of the rest of the world in long distance training methods for thirty years; it's no surprise they dominate the competitions.

If people from a geographic region of Africa are the world's champion sprinters and a different group of people from a geographic region of Africa are the world's champion marathon runners and both are alleged to be part of some specific "race" you have just argued against sprinting or distance running as being a "racial" characteristic. Since the two groups you tried to put into one "race" have contradictory abilities.
For example, I believe Asians are intellectually superior to Caucasians and Negroes, Caucasians are intellectually superior to Negroes, and Negroes are physically superior to Asians and Caucasians.
I don't understand what you mean when you say "Asians are intellectually superior to Caucasians"

What do you mean by intellect superior ?

If and I'm guessing because you was not that clear that is, your making an explicatory argument, that is Asian are intellectually superior because of IQ in general, because Asians are “naturally” more intelligent that's exceptionally radical statement needs exceptionally radical proof to back it up – proof which you simply don’t have.

And if you really believed that Asians are intellectually superior then then why aren’t you and others folks demanding for a massive increase in immigration from Asian nations ? Why not flood the borders, since everyone could all benefit from a little more Asian genius? Why not have white CEOs step down from their positions and let Japanese managers take their place?

If you are trying to say that IQ is a genetic product of race then then very first thing you need to do is define the races themselves.

But I always, sit back, invite guys like you to give such a definition. Mainly because their fumbling attempts to define race point out just how subjective such definitions are. In close to a decade of debating race with racists.

I have yet to see any one of them, no matter what their scientific credentials, offer up an acceptably neutral definition of race.

Which are those “races” then, purely scientifically speaking and in clear text ?
What are the precise genetic criteria for making this classification ?

Those questions can obviously only be answered in arbitrary dimensions which are man-made constructs according to human perception alone.

However you twist it, you will run in circles and eventually spiral back into concepts based on human perception alone.

Do you even know what a scientific fact is ?

A scientific fact is that rain water freezes at 0°C at a pressure of 1 bar.

There’s no human choice involved. It’s observable and reproducible anywhere by anybody in the exact same way. Now a scientific fact, peer-reviewed, confirmed and approved, can have political consequences. Using the simple water example, it means that public administration, set into function by politics, orders winter road service to get ready once the temperatures fall below 0°C and the roads are wet.

But yet you throw around concepts "Asians are intellectually superior to Caucasians and Negroes" that have no constant repeatability everywhere you try to reproduce the experiment or apply the theoretical claim.

In natural science, only one single significant deviation is enough to render the claim at least disputable, at worst invalid.

The reality is that there is not only one but a multitude of deviations that those “scientists” choose to ignore.

You are trying to make an absolutist claim by using extremely relative variables – variables, which (as should be obvious by now) they can’t even be bothered to define in relativist fashion.

Your argument works (to the extent that it works) on the force of rhetoric alone simply because so many people naturalize race and can’t conceive that such an important thing could be constructed by anything other than transhuman divine providence (or Mother Nature, take your pick).
Does that qualify me as a racist in your view?
All white people raised in a society where racism has been (and still is) so prevalent will have internalized elements of racist thinking. So in countries where beliefs in European/white superiority and domination have been historically placed, all white people will have internalized that conditioning.

Then I must ask if your concept of racism refers only to those who believe their race is totally superior to another race, or does it apply to those who believe that only certain aspects of their race is superior (or inferior) to those of other races? Negroes are physically superior to Asians and Caucasians.
It must be remembered that the original story was that black people were inferior, body and brains.

In the 1936 Olympics Hitler was still confident that his Aryan athletes would dominate the Black American sprinters.

Hitler%2BOpens%2B%2BOlympics%2B%252736.jpg

Because of Jessie Owens. That did not happen.

So the White Supremacists pretended that they had never believed that White people were physically superior to Black people and that their ideas had not been embarrassingly refuted.

They just figured that brains were more important, so if Black people were to be sold to the world as inferior, it would have to be based on us being genetically stupid.

But you can believe anything you wish and it shows in your responses.

But when you start to make statements about certain scientific things, it would be good to know what one is talking about. Like the simple basics of the evolution theory.

Something as major as an additional pair of muscles to increase black people muscle mass would have required major evolutionary changes. Or a loss of a pair of muscles, since all humans evolved from a common ancestor.

In order for black people to have "extra muscle mass" or as you say "Negroes are physically superior to Asians and Caucasians." from other human beings there would have to be fixed genetic differences between races.

Meaning a clear break

This seems like a speciation level difference, such as "Blacks" having a gene for X and no one else. This is absolutely clearly not the case.

I'm sure you'll say "Look at how many black people are in the the NBA" OK if that's true, then why don't blacks dominate volleyball the same way ? You need to be able to jump at that. Right ?

And if black people are so naturally good at basketball then why don't African nations like Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast dominate international dominate basketball comps ? They're pure black with little white admixture in them and according to you blackness and strength go hand in hand then why are African teams so average ?

Why aren't all championship high jumpers black ?
  • Every player who has ever won an NHL scoring title is white.
  • Every Olympic weightlifting record is held by a caucasian.
  • All championship speed skaters are white.
  • Every major league pitcher who has ever won 300 games is white.
  • Almost all Olympic champions rowers and kayakers are white,
I don't believe that whites are physically advantaged in shooting, hockey pucks, lifting barbells, skating, or rowing. Do you ?

There are actually very good reasons why track and field and boxing events are dominated the way they are; because that's who trains and competes in them. Boxing is generally for people who have limited opportunities. Racism limits your opportunities.

And yes Africans have been ahead of the rest of the world in long distance training methods for thirty years; it's no surprise they dominate the competitions.

If people from a geographic region of Africa are the world's champion sprinters and a different group of people from a geographic region of Africa are the world's champion marathon runners and both are alleged to be part of some specific "race" you have just argued against sprinting or distance running as being a "racial" characteristic. Since the two groups you tried to put into one "race" have contradictory abilities.
For example, I believe Asians are intellectually superior to Caucasians and Negroes, Caucasians are intellectually superior to Negroes, and Negroes are physically superior to Asians and Caucasians.
I don't understand what you mean when you say "Asians are intellectually superior to Caucasians"

What do you mean by intellect superior ?

If and I'm guessing because you was not that clear that is, your making an explicatory argument, that is Asian are intellectually superior because of IQ in general, because Asians are “naturally” more intelligent that's exceptionally radical statement needs exceptionally radical proof to back it up – proof which you simply don’t have.

And if you really believed that Asians are intellectually superior then then why aren’t you and others folks demanding for a massive increase in immigration from Asian nations ? Why not flood the borders, since everyone could all benefit from a little more Asian genius? Why not have white CEOs step down from their positions and let Japanese managers take their place?

If you are trying to say that IQ is a genetic product of race then then very first thing you need to do is define the races themselves.

But I always, sit back, invite guys like you to give such a definition. Mainly because their fumbling attempts to define race point out just how subjective such definitions are. In close to a decade of debating race with racists.

I have yet to see any one of them, no matter what their scientific credentials, offer up an acceptably neutral definition of race.

Which are those “races” then, purely scientifically speaking and in clear text ?
What are the precise genetic criteria for making this classification ?

Those questions can obviously only be answered in arbitrary dimensions which are man-made constructs according to human perception alone.

However you twist it, you will run in circles and eventually spiral back into concepts based on human perception alone.

Do you even know what a scientific fact is ?

A scientific fact is that rain water freezes at 0°C at a pressure of 1 bar.

There’s no human choice involved. It’s observable and reproducible anywhere by anybody in the exact same way. Now a scientific fact, peer-reviewed, confirmed and approved, can have political consequences. Using the simple water example, it means that public administration, set into function by politics, orders winter road service to get ready once the temperatures fall below 0°C and the roads are wet.

But yet you throw around concepts "Asians are intellectually superior to Caucasians and Negroes" that have no constant repeatability everywhere you try to reproduce the experiment or apply the theoretical claim.

In natural science, only one single significant deviation is enough to render the claim at least disputable, at worst invalid.

The reality is that there is not only one but a multitude of deviations that those “scientists” choose to ignore.

You are trying to make an absolutist claim by using extremely relative variables – variables, which (as should be obvious by now) they can’t even be bothered to define in relativist fashion.

Your argument works (to the extent that it works) on the force of rhetoric alone simply because so many people naturalize race and can’t conceive that such an important thing could be constructed by anything other than transhuman divine providence (or Mother Nature, take your pick).
Does that qualify me as a racist in your view?
All white people raised in a society where racism has been (and still is) so prevalent will have internalized elements of racist thinking. So in countries where beliefs in European/white superiority and domination have been historically placed, all white people will have internalized that conditioning.
I heard Jesse Owens was on steroids.

tenor.gif

If people hate you, it isn't because you're black, it's because you as an individual are a malignant piece of shit that should have been aborted and eaten by a rat.

I don't understand what you mean by "a system of inequality."
If you are going to debate with me then stop acting stupid.

Here we have a white man
  • Who can tell how many light years away various planet are
  • Who can send probes into space
  • Who can tell you how many atoms and molecules there are in a grape
  • Who can tell you how deep the oceans are
  • Who can tell you any animals diet, mating habits, bone structure.
They can do all that. But when it comes to convos about race. They don't know.

200w.webp

Do you mean something which has been planned and deliberately executed?
Yes.

Racism by the courts, police, schools, universities, banks, the fashion industry, Hollywood, the labour and housing markets and then this is justified by race realists who try to prove how stupid and violent black people are.
Or something which occurs systematically but as the result of certain natural influences?
Nothing natural about racism.

Racism is not built into human nature. If it were we would see it in the Bible, we would see it in the Greeks. Both the Jews and the Greeks divided the world into an us and a them, but neither used race to do it: the Jews used religion and the Greeks used language. The colour of your skin meant little to them.

There is no reason for racism to be wired into ppls brains by evolution: coming across people of other races was rare till the last few thousand years. Not enough time to affect evolution. Europeans did not even think of themselves as “white” till about 1500: race as we know it is a side effect of ocean travel.

Even in America blacks were made into slaves at first because of religion: they were not Christians. Race as an excuse came later, not till the 1660s.

It was only when race became an excuse for keeping blacks as slaves and taking land from the American Indians, only when society was built on skin colour, that racism began to seem part of the “natural” order of things.

Last edited:
Then what is this "White supremacy" so many Black people are constantly complaining about?
White supremacy is the operationalized form of racism in the United States and throughout the Western world.

Basically racism is like the generic product name, while white supremacy is the leading brand, with the greatest market share.

So if racism were burgers. White supremacy would be McDonalds.

And no other forms of racism have ever been as effective and widespread in their impact as white supremacy, nor is it likely that any such systems will develop in the foreseeable future.

I keep getting told how white racism is a thing of the past. But I see no poof of it. A bunch of people repeating a claim over and over again is not proof. Information from THIS DECADE shows it's not a thing of the past. But I'm going to give the white racists here a chance to prove their claim. All they need to do is:

Hello, IM2. Regarding American racism many Americans of all flavors and hues believe is harming our black or American neighbors, friends, co-workers and family relatives of African descent.

Respectfully, I am curious to learn if YOU, as well as our peaceful, responsible American or foreign born neighbors reading this writing, believe Racism or the concept of "White Supremacy" is responsible for inspiring, as well as motivating a significant population of apparent slow-to-evolve, illogical, otherwise Freedom Loving “Pro-Black and Conscious Black Community” American citizens to believe they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, HATE, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence our peaceful, free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent!?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean, intimidate and TERRORIZE peaceful, accomplished black or American citizens of African descent choosing to pursue THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness.

I could be wrong though over my sixty years of life I believe I've witnessed a fading population of non-black, slow-to-evolve American citizens embracing illogical, ignorant Racist beliefs that in my opinion are demeaning to human intellect.

Sadly, over the past decade I believe I've witnessed a growing population of illogical thinking, segregation-minded "Pro-Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens spewing venom and HATE at our peaceful, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent...

...as well as blaming everyone under our big beautiful Sun, except themselves, for ignoring and/or perpetuating our Nation's *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS responsible at least THIRTEEN (13) of President and Mrs. Obama's urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests composing VIOLENCE riddled, female demeaning American music art HATEFULLY informing people residing all around our beautiful tiny blue orb, that black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent, should be viewed as less than human *itches, and denigrated like *hores or "hoes" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect!

I look forward to reading your thoughts and concerns about a population of apparent illogical thinking "Pro-Black" American citizens or their supporters HATEFULLY denigrating our peaceful black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent simply wanting to enjoy, IN THEIR OWN WAY, the several decades of life most all of us look forward to experiencing.

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

OBAMAPROMOTINGHATEVI.jpg

Then what is this "White supremacy" so many Black people are constantly complaining about?
White supremacy is the operationalized form of racism in the United States and throughout the Western world.

Basically racism is like the generic product name, while white supremacy is the leading brand, with the greatest market share.

So if racism were burgers. White supremacy would be McDonalds.

And no other forms of racism have ever been as effective and widespread in their impact as white supremacy, nor is it likely that any such systems will develop in the foreseeable future.
"White supremacy" and "racism." Two terms you (and a lot of others) freely toss around but seem incapable of defining.

"White supremacy" can be interpreted as rhetorical reference to the fact that the contemporary world is dominated by Caucasians. But the word, "racism," like various profanities, seems to have no substantive or intelligent purpose.

Except for the kkk and some radical racist idiots, i dont know iif any whites who think they are superior to anybody, that seems to be the definition of racist.
the denial of racism is essential to its existence. As I say, white ppl can tell u how hot the sun is, can tell you what the weather was like a hundred thousand years ago, but when it comes to racism ? they're dumb like u "I don't know...' etc.

"White supremacy" and "racism." Two terms you (and a lot of others) freely toss around but seem incapable of defining.

"White supremacy" can be interpreted as rhetorical reference to the fact that the contemporary world is dominated by Caucasians. But the word, "racism," like various profanities, seems to have no substantive or intelligent purpose.
do you believe racism exists?

[...]

Even in America blacks were made into slaves at first because of religion: they were not Christians. Race as an excuse came later, not till the 1660s.

[...]
Blacks were not "made into slaves" in America, nor did religion have anything to do with their status. Black slaves in America were made into slaves in Africa by other Blacks, who sold them to Arab, Portuguese, and Dutch slave traders, who then transported them to America (and elsewhere) and re-sold them to slave dealers. That is how Negroes came to America.

And I don't know what you mean by ,"race as an excuse." Excuse for what?

Last edited:
Paul Essien inquired, "do you believe racism exists?"

Hello, Paul Essien. I adhere to the traditional definition of racism.

n. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

Based on this traditional definition of Racism, I believe over my sixty years of life I've witnessed a fading population of non-black, slow-to-evolve American citizens embracing illogical, ignorant Racist beliefs that in my opinion are demeaning to human intellect.

Sadly, over the past decade I believe I've witnessed a growing population of illogical thinking, segregation-minded "Pro-Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens spewing venom and HATE at our peaceful, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent...

...as well as blaming everyone under our big beautiful Sun, except themselves, for ignoring and/or perpetuating our Nation's *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS responsible at least THIRTEEN (13) of President and Mrs. Obama's urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests composing VIOLENCE riddled, female demeaning American music art HATEFULLY informing people residing all around our beautiful tiny blue orb, that black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent, should be viewed as less than human *itches, and denigrated like *hores or "hoes" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect!

OBAMAPROMOTINGHATEVI.jpg

Paul, I look forward to reading your thoughts and concerns about a population of apparent illogical thinking "Pro-Black" American citizens or their supporters HATEFULLY denigrating our peaceful black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent simply wanting to enjoy, IN THEIR OWN WAY, the several decades of life most all of us look forward to experiencing.

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

Peace.
___

the denial of racism is essential to its existence. As I say, white ppl can tell u how hot the sun is, can tell you what the weather was like a hundred thousand years ago, but when it comes to racism ? they're dumb like u "I don't know...' etc.
Why talk to someone that refuses to listen?

Each person claiming "racism" must provide at least some examples of things they were prevented from doing, or were forced to do because of another person's animus, based solely on race. There are more poor white people than poor black people. More fatherless white people than fatherless black people, so these factors, by themselves have nothing to do with race.

Were you prevented by racists from being a good, conscientious student? We're you forced to father or bear children while unmarried? Prevented from seeking employment, or working? We're you rejected from a school or a job because of your race?

If you feel picked on because your parents were poor? Fuck you, so we're mine. No one in your family went to college? Me neither. No connections or political friends? Me too. Has nothing to do with race.

Prove that you are truly disadvantaged.
You really laid it out here.

Well said!

Forum List

Back