If We Took the Constitution Seriously, Obama Would Be Impeached

Correction for you, zerk.

Gonebezerk: We shitheads are going to blame Obama for everything.:cuckoo

What???

Fast and Furious selling guns to gangs is an Obamination program.

You shitheads are going to blame Bush for everything.:cuckoo:

He should be impeached for treason for leaking TS information to the press for political gain and he should be impeached for high crimes against the US for Fast and Furious which was an illegal program to attack gun rights in the US, but in the end cost an American agent his life

Begun by Bush II; AND, Romney will not condemn Obama's latest immigration policy. The rabids can skip November 6th, if they do not implode prior to that date.

What is the matter Republicans?

What are you waiting for? If you can impeach over a blow job, you can impeach over this

Hey, fuckwad, Clinton was impeached for perjury, or did you miss that salient point?

And he was found not guilty.

He wasn't found not guilty. He wasn't convicted of perjury. He was impeached by the House, but not the Senate and he was disbarred. That was deemed sufficient punishment and he was allowed to finish out his term.

Clinton admitted to the misleading statements that he made and apologized for them.

CNN.com - Clinton admits misleading testimony, avoids charges in Lewinsky probe - January 19, 2001

"He has from the beginning, at least from the grand jury, conceded that he tried to conceal the relationship with Ms. Lewinsky," Kendall said. "He tried to conceal that, and we have acknowledged that that was evasive and misleading. But it's not obstruction of justice. It's not intentional falsification."

Clinton said he has had time to "reflect on the Jones case" in recent weeks, and had come to the conclusion that he had wrongly tried to evade questions about his relationship with Lewinsky, a former White House intern.

"I have apologized for my conduct and I have done my best to atone for it with my family, my administration and the American people," Clinton said. "I hope my actions today will help bring closure and finality to these matters."

Strange that my opinion is playing out in real life right now where Holder is going to be punished for his high crimes and the heat is turning up on obamination over the TS leaks. Of course, I must be controlling Democrap Diane Feinstein's brain to make her investigate into the messiah's antics. :cuckoo:

So woefully incomplete and inaccurate. However, as an American you are entitled to your own deranged opinion. Go for it.

So you're claiming TS information hasn't been leaked? Oh, you're going to claim he declassified it, sure asswipe. He didn't go through the process to declassify TS information and show the reason why it should be declassified. He already lost that claim when he blurted out on TV that he didn't support the leaks, so he would be impeached for lying if he changes his story now.

Oh, maybe you think it's legal for some at the White House and DOJ to conspire to run guns to drug gangs so that the DoJ can crack done on legal gun sales in the US. :cuckoo: So selling hundreds of guns to gangs and losing track of those guns is a smart program.

So if Bush ran Fast and Furious.....you'd be for it, eh moron? If Bush was exposing TS information about cyber attacks on Iran, Israel's warplans, etc....that would be ok too.

You're full of shit.

What an incredibly, woefully ignorant statement by you.

Nothing of the sort is going to happen in the end.

Strange that my opinion is playing out in real life right now where Holder is going to be punished for his high crimes and the heat is turning up on obamination over the TS leaks. Of course, I must be controlling Democrap Diane Feinstein's brain to make her investigate into the messiah's antics. :cuckoo:

So woefully incomplete and inaccurate. However, as an American you are entitled to your own deranged opinion. Go for it.

So you're claiming TS information hasn't been leaked? Oh, you're going to claim he declassified it, sure asswipe. He didn't go through the process to declassify TS information and show the reason why it should be declassified. He already lost that claim when he blurted out on TV that he didn't support the leaks, so he would be impeached for lying if he changes his story now.

Oh, maybe you think it's legal for some at the White House and DOJ to conspire to run guns to drug gangs so that the DoJ can crack done on legal gun sales in the US. :cuckoo: So selling hundreds of guns to gangs and losing track of those guns is a smart program.

So if Bush ran Fast and Furious.....you'd be for it, eh moron? If Bush was exposing TS information about cyber attacks on Iran, Israel's warplans, etc....that would be ok too.

You're full of shit.

We understand you don't have a clue about what is going on outside your trailer park.....

Says the trailer dude himself. :eusa_whistle:
We understand you don't have a clue about what is going on outside your trailer park.....

its interesting how little the OP is in here for her own thread. Normally she is in here more often if its going her way.

oh well another shit thread.

links in article at site

SNIP:

Michael Filozof

If the citizens of this Republic still took the Constitution seriously, Obama would be impeached for his decision to unilaterally grant amnesty to certain illegal aliens.

Article 1, Sec. 8 of the Constitution, which enumerates the power of Congress, states that "Congress shall have the Power To... establish an [sic] uniform Rule of Naturalization." Congress has passed numerous laws pertaining to immigration and naturalization, including laws requiring the deportation of illegals.

The role of the President, according to Article II, Sec. 3, is to "take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed." Obama's refusal to execute Congress's immigration laws (or, for that matter, Congress's Defense of Marriage Act) is an impeachable offense. Article II, Sec. 4 states that the President "shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for... Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors." The deliberate failure to enforce valid immigration law and allow hordes of foreigners to live and work in the U.S. is, arguably, "treason," and doing so in an election year to appease Hispanic voters could certainly be considered "bribery."

In theory, Obama could exercise his power in Article II, Sec 2. to "grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offenses against the United States" and offer a blanket pardon for all violators of immigration law. He's not doing that, because he'd certainly lose in November if he did. (However we should be concerned that if he does lose in November, he'll do it anyway on his last day in office).

Read more: Blog: If We Took the Constitution Seriously, Obama Would Be Impeached

Republicans care about the law or the country? Hilarious.

News flash, unless you have at least $200,000,000.00 in an offshore bank, Republicans don't give a flying fuck about you.

Hello,

I'd just like to restate what has already been pointed out numerous times since Friday:

The only real reason you wingnuts are pissed off about this is because the President just took a great big bite of Romney's lunch.

:)

Clinton was impeached because he was a democrat. Had republicans not controlled both Houses of Congress, Articles of Impeachment would never had been drafted.

The same would be true of Obama.

It’s all partisan politics, having nothing to do with the law or Constitution.

Cinton was impeached because he lied under oath.

The POTUS isn't allowed to have a "secret life," otherwise get out of the job. Sneaking women into the White House behind the curtain is not in the job description when state secrets could be damaged.

If military people's lives are going to be investigated inside and out to get their security clearances, then the POTUS better have a clean life and keep it that way while on the job. How could Bill Clinton enforce any adultery UCMJ charge while he was POTUS?

The POTUS isn't allowed to have a "secret life," otherwise get out of the job. Sneaking women into the White House behind the curtain is not in the job description when state secrets could be damaged.

If military people's lives are going to be investigated inside and out to get their security clearances, then the POTUS better have a clean life and keep it that way while on the job. How could Bill Clinton enforce any adultery UCMJ charge while he was POTUS?

He was impeached over a BJ and I too think you should write your congressmen and get this thing going.

He was impeached for lying UNDER OATH about having sex in the White House with an intern. As POTUS one shouldn't be sneaking young co-eds into the White House to have sex, then lie about it when caught.

This is too deep for your shallow mind.

If Obamination is questioned about Fast and Furious, the classified leaks to the NYTimes, etc and lies under oath...he will be impeached, in addition to being impeached for those crimes themselves.

He was impeached over a BJ and I too think you should write your congressmen and get this thing going.

:lol: Sure, bezerk, sure. The brag is that you aren't worth a tenth of me financially and a hundredth of me and most of the board as a human. You are a sick puppy.

Now let me correct your language below for you. "Bezerk talking of himself: now let me get back to my blow up doll."

Yeah, my $350,000 "trailer" with a view of the Colorado mountains off my back deck.:cuckoo:

Get back to your blow up doll....

Says the trailer dude himself. :eusa_whistle:

He was impeached for lying UNDER OATH about having sex in the White House with an intern. As POTUS one shouldn't be sneaking young co-eds into the White House to have sex, then lie about it when caught.

If Obamination is questioned about Fast and Furious, the classified leaks to the NYTimes, etc and lies under oath...he will be impeached, in addition to being impeached for those crimes themselves.

Did you do what I told you to do? Call your congressperson and hurry up.

They’re cowards, they know they can’t win a conviction in a Senate controlled by democrats. They might try during Obama’s second term should they win control of the Senate, but Obama will prevail as did Clinton.

Both political parties really are leary of impeachments. Newt builled his gang into doing it, which cost a number of GOP seats in the fall elections and Newt the speakership.

And some of our fellow GOPers were calling for this guy to our nominee: buncha muttonheads.

They’re cowards, they know they can’t win a conviction in a Senate controlled by democrats. They might try during Obama’s second term should they win control of the Senate, but Obama will prevail as did Clinton.

They're not cowards. They're just smart enough to know they're on the losing side of this issue.

The GOP-controlled House could still draw up articles of impeachment just to show their idiot wingnut base they're trying to do something, but they know it'll only make them look worse to the rest of Americans who aren't idiot wingnuts.

But hey, who knows? Maybe the nutters who got elected to the House in '10 really are that stupid.

Forum List

Back