Biden fingered as bribe recipient by brother

Do you still think Biden is great, notwithstanding $40,000 Chinese payment?

• Biden is still among the ten greatest Presidents

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Biden is still among the ten greatest Presidents but a bit tarnished

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Biden is a criminal and needs to be removed

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Others, and people who voted, post away!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JBG

Liberal democrat
Jan 8, 2012
New York City area
Joe Biden got $40K from China funds, brother James admits in bombshell impeachment interview (link)

I still think Biden is one of our greats, but this puts him in the teeth of Article II, Section 4, which states: "The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors." Also, possibly an emolument? I would not want to lose Biden's illustrious service, but the law is the law. But James is my first name; he can't be all bad.

I will explain Washington, everyone in government, congress and the White House are convinced they are way underpaid and so they are entitled to get rich by whatever means. Kickbacks, bribes, extortion, pay to play, phony book deals and speaking fees. That's how most of them become multi-millionaires.

I will explain Washington, everyone in government, congress and the White House are convinced they are way underpaid and so they are entitled to get rich by whatever means. Kickbacks, bribes, extortion, pay to play, phony book deals and speaking fees. That's how most of them become multi-millionaires.
I actually do agree that officials are underpaid which makes bribery or improper influence in one form or another just about universal. Still, the Democrats (and I am one) have been firehosing Trump with civil and criminal abuse. What's sauce for the goose....

Still, the Democrats (and I am one) have been firehosing Trump with civil and criminal abuse. What's sauce for the goose....
That's fine, we freaking HATE the Democrat's guts now. Our mission is to destroy them. No compromise, no deal making, Democrats can pound sand up their ass!

Joe Biden got $40K from China funds, brother James admits in bombshell impeachment interview (link)

I still think Biden is one of our greats, but this puts him in the teeth of Article II, Section 4, which states: "The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors." Also, possibly an emolument? I would not want to lose Biden's illustrious service, but the law is the law. But James is my first name; he can't be all bad.
What a vicious lie.

One of our greats? Great what? Great senile child molesters?

I still think Biden is one of our greats
, but this puts him in the teeth of Article II, Section 4, which states: "The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors." Also, possibly an emolument? I would not want to lose Biden's illustrious service, but the law is the law. But James is my first name; he can't be all bad.
Looks like this. Keep searching --

1709416383941.png

The trouble is that none of it is true. Republicans are lying weasels. No such thing happened.

Forum List

Back