If we allow Democrats to get away with massive voter fraud as they did this year...

...then we may as well just cash in our chips, declare an end to our Constitutional form of government, and allow the Democrats to set up a one party state like the Nazis, the fascists and the Communists.
They changed the law to allow for voting after the election day. This means that they did not commit fraud. The law needs to be challenged to the SCOTUS and a blanket election rule that states no votes are to be accepted AFTER the election day.
Can I ask what your problem is with having every vote cast counting? Isn't that the idea in a Democratic system? Why should people NOT be allowed to cast their vote?
So, you don't see a reason for having a deadline for casting votes? Its okay with you that we just keep voting until one side is satisfied with the outcome, in this case, the Democrats?
Their was a deadline. It was three days after the election. To allow for absentee ballots mailed on election day. That seems fair to me. Please tell me why that would be unfair?
Not fair at all considering that these were not mail-in ballots AND the fact that every election date is known 2 and 4 years in advance.

So, the mail-in deadline needs to be earlier than the election day in order to meet a well known and well-publicized deadline.

These were ballots that were canvassed for, meaning that they went door to door and collected ballots from people who failed to meet the deadline. There is no proof that these people were not told that they could fill out the ballot right then and there.

Which means they were cast AFTER the deadline and should NOT be counted.

They should be counted as long as they are postmarked the day of the election. You are only interested in seeing votes NOT counted. You are a un-American pig.

Everytime I see this it's hilarious. Now that we know it's the Republicans who have been committing massive voter fraud.

I wonder how many will end up in prison?

The Corrupt California Democrats are registering non-citizens to vote.
Voter fraud is a voting rights violation.
The Democrats are against the Right to Vote.

Republicans are the ones who are finding new ways to disenfranchise voters. Signature matches, voter purging and addresses are new ways to prevent votes from being counted. In Florida, Scott is trying to put a crony on Broward County to ensure legitimate votes are NOT counted.

Yea, the Democratic Party's voter fraud and ballot fraud is destroying our democracy.
Left Wingers are bad people.

The Republican Party's voter suppression and quest to find reasons Not to count votes are destroying our democracy.
Fascist right wingers like you are evil people.

Can I ask what your problem is with having every vote cast counting? Isn't that the idea in a Democratic system? Why should people NOT be allowed to cast their vote?
So, you don't see a reason for having a deadline for casting votes? Its okay with you that we just keep voting until one side is satisfied with the outcome, in this case, the Democrats?
Their was a deadline. It was three days after the election. To allow for absentee ballots mailed on election day. That seems fair to me. Please tell me why that would be unfair?
Not fair at all considering that these were not mail-in ballots AND the fact that every election date is known 2 and 4 years in advance.

So, the mail-in deadline needs to be earlier than the election day in order to meet a well known and well-publicized deadline.

These were ballots that were canvassed for, meaning that they went door to door and collected ballots from people who failed to meet the deadline. There is no proof that these people were not told that they could fill out the ballot right then and there.

Something that's unfair to me is something that gives an unfair advantage to one side or another. Like for instance drawing up districts in a way that is specifically designed to concentrate or disperse demographic groups who favor one party or another. Giving as many people the chance to vote as is practical is NOT unfair. Were only Democratic absentee votes counted? Were they told how to vote? I don't think so. Your problem seems to be that the maximum amount of people were allowed to vote. I find that a weird problem to have if you are interested in fair elections.
So, I'll ask again. How is it fair to anyone that we allow one side to continue to vote after a deadline that is so well known in advance that we know these dates for the next 100 years?

Shall we start collected votes from Republicans after the deadline day and continue to collect them until such time as we can announce the GOP candidate as the winner?

That is what happened here.

If you truly want every vote to count, then we need to keep allowing people to vote every day of every year.

What I find unfair is that when the polls closed, elections that had been called for GOP members were overturned by additional voting after the fact.

If that had happened to the Democrats, as much as I detest 90% of them, I would be howling from the rooftops that the law that allowed this was unconstitutional.

If the GOP won't challenge this, then they better find a way to do what the Democrats did and ensure they have a cadre of voters sitting in the wings ready to vote should their guy fall behind on election night.

You don't have one bit of evidence to support your claim. The fact is that there were a large number of votes cast nd it took time to count them.

Republicans are the ones who are finding new ways to disenfranchise voters. Signature matches, voter purging and addresses are new ways to prevent votes from being counted. In Florida, Scott is trying to put a crony on Broward County to ensure legitimate votes are NOT counted.

Yea, the Democratic Party's voter fraud and ballot fraud is destroying our democracy.

The Republican Party's voter suppression and quest to find reasons Not to count votes are destroying our democracy.

The Democratic Party is opposed to the Right to Vote.
That is why they block voter ID laws that prevent voter fraud.
Voter Fraud is a voting rights violation.
Ballot Fraud is a voting rights violation.
People voting twice is a voting rights violation.
Non citizens voting is a voting rights violation.

Something that's unfair to me is something that gives an unfair advantage to one side or another. Like for instance drawing up districts in a way that is specifically designed to concentrate or disperse demographic groups who favor one party or another. Giving as many people the chance to vote as is practical is NOT unfair. Were only Democratic absentee votes counted? Were they told how to vote? I don't think so. Your problem seems to be that the maximum amount of people were allowed to vote. I find that a weird problem to have if you are interested in fair elections.
So, I'll ask again. How is it fair to anyone that we allow one side to continue to vote after a deadline that is so well known in advance that we know these dates for the next 100 years?

Shall we start collected votes from Republicans after the deadline day and continue to collect them until such time as we can announce the GOP candidate as the winner?

That is what happened here.

If you truly want every vote to count, then we need to keep allowing people to vote every day of every year.

What I find unfair is that when the polls closed, elections that had been called for GOP members were overturned by additional voting after the fact.

If that had happened to the Democrats, as much as I detest 90% of them, I would be howling from the rooftops that the law that allowed this was unconstitutional.

If the GOP won't challenge this, then they better find a way to do what the Democrats did and ensure they have a cadre of voters sitting in the wings ready to vote should their guy fall behind on election night.
Because both sides were allowed to vote. Both side were under the same rules. As to people knowing the dates. So what, people are dumb, lazy, nonchalant or all of the above. None of those traits are disqualifying to cast a ballot.
They absolutley disqualify, or they did until the Democrats decided to cast votes AFTER the deadline and make a law protecting it.

Why have deadlines at all if this is the attitude.

We can stop paying taxes on Tax Day in April and the government can stop charging penalties and interest on those penalites. After all, as long as you pay some day, why every payment should count, right? Why penalize people for not paying taxes on time.

Again you show your stupidity. Your tax returns do not have to be in the IRS office on the deadline. They have to be postmarked by the deadline date. They can come into the office whenever the post office delivers it as long as they are postmarked by the deadline. If it works for taxes then it should work for elections.

Disenfranchising voters is a voting rights violation.

The Democratic Party is opposed to the Right to Vote.
That is why they block voter ID laws that prevent voter fraud.
Voter Fraud is a voting rights violation.
Ballot Fraud is a voting rights violation.
People voting twice is a voting rights violation.
Non citizens voting is a voting rights violation.

The Republican party is opposed to the Right to Vote unless they vote Republican.
That is why they use voter ID laws that make it harder to vote as they did in ND.
Disenfranchising voters is a voting rights violation.
Not counting legitimate votes is a voting rights violation.

I have seen no proof that anything you suggest happened. There is plenty of evidence of voter disenfranchisement and NOT counting legitimate votes.

By the way, Reagan would never be a member of the TRUMP REPUBLICAN PARTY.

If we allow Democrats to get away with massive voter fraud as they did this year...

What voter fraud? Proof? Link? The only voter fraud and voter suppression that I'm aware of is what Republicans are doing. There's lots of proof of that. Among others - North Carolina. Please explain that mess.

...then we may as well just cash in our chips, declare an end to our Constitutional form of government, and allow the Democrats to set up a one party state like the Nazis, the fascists and the Communists.

There was no fraud. You republicans got your asses whipped.

You heard Rush Limbaugh say something stupid and regurgitated it like a good little lemming
"Did ‘ballot harvesting’ take place in California’s elections?
Anecdotally, news reports have so far identified one county where the practice was noticed. Orange County’s registrar of voters, Neal Kelley, told the San Francisco Chronicle that the county “certainly had that going on here, with people dropping off maybe 100 or 200 ballots. Fred Whitaker, the chairman of the Republican Party in Orange County, told supporters that GOP losses in the county were the “direct result of ballot harvesting allowed under California law for the first time,” the Chronicle reported."

There is nothing illegal about it and it should not be. There is no evidence as in NC that blank ballots were taken and filled out. What you seem to be is a sore loser.

The only voter fraud that's in the news is coming from NC.

Republicans have committed such blatant voter fraud that the state refuses to certify the results of the 9th district.

North Carolina election-fraud investigation centers on operative with criminal history who worked for GOP congressional candidate - The Washington Post

Unlike you, I can actually provide proof of republican voter fraud.

You just make accusations without any proof.
This is most likely why they want to make up stuff about California....it's an attempt to deflect from what is happening in NC.
yep that's it. that's why people in california are protesting the election. cause of NC.

No one in California is protesting. Republicans in California know they got their butts kicked and they can thank Trump for it. His rhetoric is what caused the losses.

So where is your evidence that five counties had more voters then who are registered?

San Diego County was found to have the biggest discrepancy according to the analysis, with 38 percent more registered voters than people who are legally allowed to vote. San Francisco County placed second, with 14 percent more voters.

Other counties were found to be in violation as follows: Imperial (2%), Lassen (2%), Los Angeles (12%), Monterey (4%), San Mateo (11%), Santa Cruz (9%), Solano (11%), Stanislaus (2%), and Yolo (10%).

However, Judicial Watch reported that Los Angeles County’s number is actually higher than the data analysis showed, with county officials telling the watchdog in June that it actually has 44 percent more voters than it should – making it the county with the largest discrepancy.

The watchdog said in its report that “California is failing to comply with the voter registration list maintenance requirements of Section 8 of the NVRA (National Voter Registration Act of 1993).”

11 California counties have more registered voters than eligible adults – report

California has 11 Counties With More Registered Voters Than Voting-Age Citizens: Registered Voters 144% of Eligible - Planet Free Will

Like I said...you must search off Google for the real truth.....

What is 'ballot harvesting' and how was it used in California elections?

Still waiting for your proof that Orange County and four others had more voters than people who were registered. That is exactly what you said. You didn't say more registered voters than eligible. Those are two very different things. As far as these articles you quoted, there is a very simple and logical explanation for having an abundance of people on the voter roles. There are people who have died or moved away who haven't been taken off. That happens everywhere and you have no evidence votes were cast in their names. I haven't lived in South Carolina for six years and I'll bet I'm still registered to vote there.

Here is the thing you tards continue to ignore. If voter fraud was as massive and widespread as you claim it would be very EASY to prove and yet nobody has done so

Like I said, #fakenews
I posted it.

here
Anecdotally, news reports have so far identified one county where the practice was noticed. Orange County’s registrar of voters, Neal Kelley, told the San Francisco Chronicle that the county “certainly had that going on here, with people dropping off maybe 100 or 200 ballots. Fred Whitaker, the chairman of the Republican Party in Orange County, told supporters that GOP losses in the county were the “direct result of ballot harvesting allowed under California law for the first time,” the Chronicle reported."

That isn't voter fraud, tard.
how isn't it? just cause they wrote some cockamamie law that allows theft of elections? funny

Voted on by people who give themselves pay increases. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Give one's life to the politicians. stupid leftist fks.

Fraud is fraud. one person one vote by an eligible legal citizen. Period, anything else is fraud. no matter how you wrap it up.

No one wrote any law allowing theft of elections. Just because you didn't like the results does not mean voter fraud.

I look around the net, don't see any evidence of voter fraud. Couple links below. Back in the old days in the Navy, we had a saying 'show me a bitching sailor and I'll show you a happy sailor'. Same could be said for right wingers. .....'show me a bitching right winger and I'll show you a happy right winger. Happy as they can be I should say since most of them have that eternal grumpy face from worrying about money or if a darky or a mescan might marry their daughter.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...ommission-did-not-find-widespread-voter-fraud
Trump voting commission had no evidence of widespread voter fraud, former member says - CNNPolitics

Still waiting for your proof that Orange County and four others had more voters than people who were registered. That is exactly what you said. You didn't say more registered voters than eligible. Those are two very different things. As far as these articles you quoted, there is a very simple and logical explanation for having an abundance of people on the voter roles. There are people who have died or moved away who haven't been taken off. That happens everywhere and you have no evidence votes were cast in their names. I haven't lived in South Carolina for six years and I'll bet I'm still registered to vote there.

Here is the thing you tards continue to ignore. If voter fraud was as massive and widespread as you claim it would be very EASY to prove and yet nobody has done so

Like I said, #fakenews
I posted it.

here

how isn't it? just cause they wrote some cockamamie law that allows theft of elections? funny

Fraud is fraud. one person one vote by an eligible legal citizen. Period, anything else is fraud. no matter how you wrap it up.

Describe how it is fraud to authorize someone to deliver your ballot for you? Be specific.
the mere fact you even ask me that question is special. you expect us to believe you're honest? I'll gladly pay you tuesday for a vote today. Our election process is secret ballots. Do you even fking know that? of course you don't you are fking stupid. FRAUD as wide as the country asshat. hmmm I have me thousands of blank absentee ballots. I'll gladly pick yours up. Then in the car I take the information off of the one I picked up and create a new one from one of the blank ones from the thousand with the candidate I want to win. Yeah, dude we weren't born yesterday. Perhaps the day before, but not yesterday.

There is no evidence these were blank ballots as there was in NC.

San Diego County was found to have the biggest discrepancy according to the analysis, with 38 percent more registered voters than people who are legally allowed to vote. San Francisco County placed second, with 14 percent more voters.

Other counties were found to be in violation as follows: Imperial (2%), Lassen (2%), Los Angeles (12%), Monterey (4%), San Mateo (11%), Santa Cruz (9%), Solano (11%), Stanislaus (2%), and Yolo (10%).

However, Judicial Watch reported that Los Angeles County’s number is actually higher than the data analysis showed, with county officials telling the watchdog in June that it actually has 44 percent more voters than it should – making it the county with the largest discrepancy.

The watchdog said in its report that “California is failing to comply with the voter registration list maintenance requirements of Section 8 of the NVRA (National Voter Registration Act of 1993).”

11 California counties have more registered voters than eligible adults – report

California has 11 Counties With More Registered Voters Than Voting-Age Citizens: Registered Voters 144% of Eligible - Planet Free Will

Like I said...you must search off Google for the real truth.....

What is 'ballot harvesting' and how was it used in California elections?

Like I said, #fakenews
I posted it.

here

No one wrote any law allowing theft of elections. Just because you didn't like the results does not mean voter fraud.
OMG a liberal butthurt saying that?......you tards contest and accuse every loss you suffer....

If it's a known truth why can't you tards ever prove it?
We have over and over again....you are one gullible tool....if you can't see house seats being stolen by the dems with 4 weeks to count the votes...ballots showing up in cabs and the back seat of cars...people bringing them in by the thousands days after the election was over....suing to be able to count ballots with different looking signatures...buddy....you can't handle the truth...

No House seats were stolen except for NC-09. The fact is that signature matching is another excuse not to count votes.

Want to vote, show up. Want to vote absentee, mail it in before Election Day

To pay your taxes, all it needs to be is postmarked by the deadline. If that is good enough for taxes then it is good enough for elections.

The fact is that democrats know they represent a minority...they know they need to rig elections and somehow add to their ranks via illegal immigration...they know a prosperous America takes them out of power so they are doing everything they can to ruin Trump's great economy....in short they are disgusting....

You are disgusting. The economy was getting stronger before Trump. Suburban voters and especially suburban women came out in droves to vote against Republicans.

Want to vote, show up. Want to vote absentee, mail it in before Election Day

To pay your taxes, all it needs to be is postmarked by the deadline. If that is good enough for taxes then it is good enough for elections.
Nope, completely different, it’s a one day election. Not giving government your money

The fact is that democrats know they represent a minority...they know they need to rig elections and somehow add to their ranks via illegal immigration...they know a prosperous America takes them out of power so they are doing everything they can to ruin Trump's great economy....in short they are disgusting....

You are disgusting. The economy was getting stronger before Trump. Suburban voters and especially suburban women came out in droves to vote against Republicans.
Haha haha :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back