If we allow Democrats to get away with massive voter fraud as they did this year...

The Corrupt California Democrats are registering non-citizens to vote.
Voter fraud is a voting rights violation.
The Democrats are against the Right to Vote.

Republicans are the ones who are finding new ways to disenfranchise voters. Signature matches, voter purging and addresses are new ways to prevent votes from being counted. In Florida, Scott is trying to put a crony on Broward County to ensure legitimate votes are NOT counted.

Yea, the Democratic Party's voter fraud and ballot fraud is destroying our democracy.
Left Wingers are bad people.

Post your Proof of Democrats committing Voter Fraud. You people make all this hot air about Dem Voter Fraud but you never seem to have any proof when rubber hits the road.

Democrat Voter Fraud is a Voting Rights violation.
The reason why the Corrupt Democratic Party blocks Voter ID Laws is so that they can disenfranchise honest Americans who only vote once.

Voter ID laws appeal to a party whose voter base is shrinking and their ability to look outward is stuck in a guise of the Antebellum south.

Most countries have Voters ID laws to prevent the kind of mass voter fraud that the Corrupt Democrats uses to steal elections.
Democrat Voter Fraud disenfranchises legitimate voters and it's an assault our democracy.

View attachment 233444
The left hate conformity and fairness

Conformity to what?

Fairness would be bills like the 1964 Civil Rights bill opposed by conservatives everywhere.
by the way, kkk is demolosers fk! Wish to challenge my ass?

Like Hell it is.

The KKK endorsed the Orange Faced Five Deferment Draft Dodging Coward 45.

The KKK phone banked for 45.

David Duke Endorsed 45.

You are lying Sack of Shit...just like 45.

Voter ID laws appeal to a party whose voter base is shrinking and their ability to look outward is stuck in a guise of the Antebellum south.

Most countries have Voters ID laws to prevent the kind of mass voter fraud that the Corrupt Democrats uses to steal elections.
Democrat Voter Fraud disenfranchises legitimate voters and it's an assault our democracy.

View attachment 233444

Conformity to what?

Fairness would be bills like the 1964 Civil Rights bill opposed by conservatives everywhere.

Like Hell it is.

David Duke Endorsed 45.

hillary is a racist2.jpg

The reason why the Corrupt Democratic Party blocks Voter ID Laws is so that they can disenfranchise honest Americans who only vote once.

View attachment 233444

Conformity to what?

Then you might explain why NRA-TV puts kkk hoods in their cartoon.
Or that most people say that Trump encourages white supremacists.

View attachment 233444

Conformity to what?

Like Hell it is.

David Duke Endorsed 45.

Kkk is demolosers. Sorry friend. Look it up

View attachment 233444

Conformity to what?

You can say what ever. Kkk is demolosers just fact. Again, you hate facts

View attachment 233444

Conformity to what?

I provided facts / references, but you provide none.

Its really simple: look at who is trying to remove confederate monuments, and who is fighting to keep them.

Conformity to what?

I provided facts / references, but you provide none.

Its really simple: look at who is trying to remove confederate monuments, and who is fighting to keep them.
Did you miss my comment intentionally? You can post what ever. Kkk is demolosers. Fact. I know, I know, you hate facts

Want to vote, show up. Want to vote absentee, mail it in before Election Day

To pay your taxes, all it needs to be is postmarked by the deadline. If that is good enough for taxes then it is good enough for elections.
Nope, completely different, it’s a one day election. Not giving government your money

It is the same principle. You want only Republicans to count.
Not at all, I want people to follow the law.

The law in California is that the vote must be postmarked by election day .They are following the law.

Last edited:
Democrats are mired in fraud. They don't even try to hide it anymore.
A college kid running for 13th Ward alderman gets a lesson in the Chicago Way
“This is clown school and election fraud. This is going way, way beyond the line. David is a huge underdog. Go ahead and beat him on Election Day, or do subtle fraud, like taking away yard signs, but when this number of false affidavits are filed, you’re talking fundamental fraud, epic fraud.

“We turned in 1,703 signatures. We compared them to the 2,796 revocations, and found only 187 matches, meaning only 187 people who signed David’s petitions filed revocations,” Dorf said. “So, what about the 2,609 people who didn’t sign for David but who filed revocations? That’s fraud. That’s perjury

Republicans are the ones who are finding new ways to disenfranchise voters. Signature matches, voter purging and addresses are new ways to prevent votes from being counted. In Florida, Scott is trying to put a crony on Broward County to ensure legitimate votes are NOT counted.

Yea, the Democratic Party's voter fraud and ballot fraud is destroying our democracy.
Left Wingers are bad people.

The Republican Party's voter suppression and quest to find reasons Not to count votes are destroying our democracy.
Fascist right wingers like you are evil people.
Disenfranchising voters is a voting rights violation.

The Democratic Party is opposed to the Right to Vote.
That is why they block voter ID laws that prevent voter fraud.
Voter Fraud is a voting rights violation.
Ballot Fraud is a voting rights violation.
People voting twice is a voting rights violation.
Non citizens voting is a voting rights violation.

The Republican party is opposed to the Right to Vote unless they vote Republican.
That is why they use voter ID laws that make it harder to vote as they did in ND.
Not counting legitimate votes is a voting rights violation.

I have seen no proof that anything you suggest happened. There is plenty of evidence of voter disenfranchisement and NOT counting legitimate votes.

By the way, Reagan would never be a member of the TRUMP REPUBLICAN PARTY.

Republican attempts to disenfranchise voters is a Voting Rights violation.
The reason why Corrupt Republican Party wants Voter ID Laws is to further disenfranchise voters as they did in ND.

The Democratic Party is opposed to the Right to Vote.
That is why they block voter ID laws that prevent voter fraud.
Voter Fraud is a voting rights violation.
Ballot Fraud is a voting rights violation.
People voting twice is a voting rights violation.
Non citizens voting is a voting rights violation.

The Republican party is opposed to the Right to Vote unless they vote Republican.
That is why they use voter ID laws that make it harder to vote as they did in ND.

I have seen no proof that anything you suggest happened. There is plenty of evidence of voter disenfranchisement and NOT counting legitimate votes.

View attachment 233444

The right hates fairness as they disenfranchise voters or find a way to NOT count a vote..

Want to vote, show up. Want to vote absentee, mail it in before Election Day

To pay your taxes, all it needs to be is postmarked by the deadline. If that is good enough for taxes then it is good enough for elections.
Nope, completely different, it’s a one day election. Not giving government your money

It is the same principle. You want only Republicans to count.
Not at all, I want people to follow the law.

The law in California is that the vote must be postmarked by election day .They are following the law.
nope, they went and picked up ballots and then exchanged them. It's what anyone would do who is slimey and evil. And since they're demolosers, there you go. No post marks fella on a harvested ballot. zipppo bubba.

View attachment 233444

The right hates fairness as they disenfranchise voters or find a way to NOT count a vote..
I've been asking for almost five years in here, define fairness. Please.

The fact is that democrats know they represent a minority...they know they need to rig elections and somehow add to their ranks via illegal immigration...they know a prosperous America takes them out of power so they are doing everything they can to ruin Trump's great economy....in short they are disgusting....

Actually We Represent The Majority.

Keep dreaming.

Is that why you always have to take 4 weeks to win errrrr steal a house seat?....

It is called counting votes. In California, absentee ballots have to be postmarked by election day and be in the following Friday. Apparently you cannot accept the fact that Democrats beat the pants off of you in grassroots organizing.

It's called Election Day+3. It gives every person with a Vote By Mail (V.B.M.-Absentee Ballot) a chance to get their ballot in.

In California, all Votes are counted.

Absentee Ballots.

Provisional Ballots.

All Ballots.

Democrats in California turned Deep Red Orange County to Blue. Not one Congressional District in the O.C. is Republican.

An Addendum:

In California, on Election Day you can turn in your V.B.M. (Vote By Mail-Absentee Ballot) at any Polling Station in California.

Provisional Ballots are issued if Your Name does not appear on Voter Register. This happens when you fail to vote in three or more voting cycles. It can also happen if you re-register after changing your Name, or Your Address or Your Political Party and you name is not added in time.

A Provisional Ballot is issued at the Polling Station and you must sign a Provisional Ballot Log. Provisional Ballots are checked at the Registrar's Office and if the Name on the Ballot is verified, then the Ballot is counted.

The State of California also has "Same Day Registration". IF you failed to register or re-register and you concerned about your Status you can Register on Election Day, but you will to go to your County Registrar of Voters Office to do so.

No Person of Legal Age (18) can be denied their Right To Vote based upon Their Race, Religion (or lack thereof), Ethnic or Cultural Background. IF you are approaching your 18th Birthday and will be 18-Years Old On or By Election Day you can Register.

In California NO PERSON will come to you door to Collect your V.B.M. Such ballots can be mailed in or turned in. No Person from the Registrar's Office or an agent or Representative of the Voter Registrar's Office will come to you home and request your ballot.

No Person can block your enterance to the Polling Station on Election Day and No Person can demand you show proof of your Right To Vote Outside the Polling Station.

In California, we Respect the Right To Vote and we Protect the Right To Vote.

I have, for the past 20+Years worked on Election Day as both a Clerk and now an Assistant Judge.

I believe in the RIght To Vote and will continuue to work to Protect the RIght To Vote.

Cons hate Democracy.....we see that in Michigan and Wisconsin.

In California the Democrats have secured a Super Majority in both the State Assembly and the State Senate.

Facist Republicans do not hold a single State-Wide Constitutional Office.

Fuck them and Their Fascist Orange Faced 5-Deferment Draft Doding Shit Gibbon who gets down on his knees for a Russian Dictator.

View attachment 233444

Conformity to what?

Fun Facts to Know and Tell the KKK.

"Why we voted for Donald Trump": David Duke explains the white supremacist Charlottesville protests.

Former KKK leader David Duke urges Trump voters to 'save America' in robocall.

I know how facts can give ConJobs a massive headache. But The KKK, Whte Nationalists and White Supremacists Campaigned for and Voted For the Fascist Shit stain 45.

Conformity to what?

"Why we voted for Donald Trump": David Duke explains the white supremacist Charlottesville protests.

I know how facts can give ConJobs a massive headache. But The KKK, Whte Nationalists and White Supremacists Campaigned for and Voted For the Fascist Shit stain 45.
fact, kkk are demolosers. get over it, the facts don't lie. I know, I know, you don't get it. but, the facts is the facts.

Conformity to what?

fact, kkk are demolosers. get over it, the facts don't lie. I know, I know, you don't get it. but, the facts is the facts.
Then you might explain why I barely see any (R) here, but only (D).

Then you might explain why I barely see any (R) here, but only (D).
:dunno: KKK members demolosers. not sure your post.

Forum List

Back