If we allow Democrats to get away with massive voter fraud as they did this year...

Like in California....5 counties had more votes than registered voters....not by a few but by thousands....California needs to be investigated by the DOJ....

What five counties?
I didn't catch them all but one was Orange county....check out California vote integrity organization...its a group formed a few years ago....they issue reports after every election....
Bullshit

5 things revealed about how Orange County voted in the November midterm elections – Orange County Register
What is bullshit is that story from the Orange County register...one of the most distrusted news papers in southern California.....
yeah your delusions are clearly more reliable.

Like in California....5 counties had more votes than registered voters....not by a few but by thousands....California needs to be investigated by the DOJ....

What five counties?
I didn't catch them all but one was Orange county....check out California vote integrity organization...its a group formed a few years ago....they issue reports after every election....
Bullshit

5 things revealed about how Orange County voted in the November midterm elections – Orange County Register
What is bullshit is that story from the Orange County register...one of the most distrusted news papers in southern California.....
yeah your delusions are clearly more reliable.
No delusions...its a well known fact that the register is a liberal lying rag...you should be embarrassed for linking to it.... In fact most papers in California are state run news....nothing more than trash....unless you need a bird cage lined....

What five counties?
Bullshit

So at this point, all of your evidence of five counties allegedly having more voters than registered voters is you simply hearing it on the radio or something and all evidence presented to you showing you are unequivocally wrong is discarded with Ad Hominem attacks on the source.

:dig:

What five counties?
Bullshit

So at this point, all of your evidence of five counties allegedly having more voters than registered voters is you simply hearing it on the radio or something and all evidence presented to you showing you are unequivocally wrong is discarded with Ad Hominem attacks on the source.

Here is a more balanced take on the gop's complaint. It's not about more votes than registered voters. It's about ballot harvesting.
Democratic sweep in California raises GOP suspicion

I provided you multiple times with links about not 5 but 11 counties in California with ballot regularities...ie more ballots cast than registered voters....go back and read them...

What five counties?
Bullshit

Here is a more balanced take on the gop's complaint. It's not about more votes than registered voters. It's about ballot harvesting.

Exactly, and I'm somewhat leery of ballot harvesting myself, but so far there is no evidence that any Republican in California lost a race because of it and none of them are alleging they did. Nothing is stopping the Republicans from doing the same thing.

In fact, so far, the only race where it looks like some kind of fraud may have actually taken place is in NC-09 on behalf of the Republican candidate, but they all keep glossing over that story.

...then we may as well just cash in our chips, declare an end to our Constitutional form of government, and allow the Democrats to set up a one party state like the Nazis, the fascists and the Communists.
The only fraud so far has been by Republicans in North Carolina.
Strange how the orange blobs select voter fraud committed had to be disbanded?
Amusing how our zero college white boys here can't tell the difference between fascist and communist.
And how most of our old white fart posters here are sucking off their commie SS Medicare

I provided you multiple times with links about not 5 but 11 counties in California with ballot regularities...ie more ballots cast than registered voters....go back and read them...
Make America great?
Know it was our WWII Nazi group name?
Oh, you do?

No, you didn't. You provided links about counties having more registered voters than current population, which as was explained to you already, is not voter fraud nor evidence of voter fraud. Take your tin foil hat off, clown.

You lost fair and square because right now the Republican brand sucks balls and you can thank Trump for that. You guys were warned all year long that this shellacking was coming. Every single generic ballot poll conducted this entire year predicted this and you guys kept poo-pooing them and responding with "Hillary! Hillary!" "All the polls said Hillary would be president so we don't believe them." Believe them now, tard-a-roni.

I said you people would have a rude awakening on Election Day and here we are. It's day after day of phony fraud accusations and conspiracy theories.

Bullshit

Exactly, and I'm somewhat leery of ballot harvesting myself, but so far there is no evidence that any Republican in California lost a race because of it and none of them are alleging they did. Nothing is stopping the Republicans from doing the same thing.

In fact, so far, the only race where it looks like some kind of fraud may have actually taken place is in NC-09 on behalf of the Republican candidate, but they all keep glossing over that story.
Well there are many groups in California that would strongly disagree with you...vote harvesting is corrupt but ballot stuffing and counting provisional ballots without verification is also a huge problem in the state....California needs voter ID anyone that thinks California doesn't is just plain wrong....

Well there are many groups in California that would strongly disagree with you...vote harvesting is corrupt but ballot stuffing and counting provisional ballots without verification is also a huge problem in the state....California needs voter ID anyone that thinks California doesn't is just plain wrong....

Was it fraud in Georgia that caused the GOP to lose seats in the heavily Republican Atlanta suburbs? Was it fraud in Oklahoma's heavily Republican Fifth District? How about South Carolina's heavily Republican First District? How about John Culberson and Pete Sessions losing in Texas? Fraud there? There's a pattern that a first grader could see. You guys got your asses handed to you in the suburbs all across the country because suburban voters lost faith in your party. It was no different in Orange County, California.

I read the breitbart one.
Say no more
I guess you didn't include
Fact check: Do 11 California counties have more voters than eligible adults?
Which said your claim is garbage?

I read the breitbart one.
Say no more
I guess you didn't include
Fact check: Do 11 California counties have more voters than eligible adults?
Which said your claim is garbage?
Oh the dems are going crazy putting fake news out attempting to discredit the accusations from election integrity groups in California...
There is a huge backlash against them because they have the evidence and are exposing the corrupted voter rolls in the state...just like you rubes are attacking me...just the messenger here tards.....keep the blinders on libs....

Yet even more Republican voter fraud in North Carolina:

Lisa Britt is just one of many wrapped up in alleged North Carolina election fraud scheme

The woman, who has been identified by voters as Lisa Britt, knocked on doors of black voters in this rural county of just 33,500 residents, asking for their absentee ballots, offering to mail, and sometimes fill them out.

One voter, 87-year old Emma Shipman, told NBC News that she refused to give her the ballot, even though Britt visited her twice. Another, 27-year old Datesha Montgomery, did give her the ballot, thinking that she was just helping people out.

Britt signed at least three dozen absentee ballot applications in the district, according to documents obtained by NBC News through an attorney working with the Democrats to collect evidence for the North Carolina State Board of Elections and Ethics Enforcement's ongoing investigation into fraudulent activity regarding mail-in absentee ballots in several counties.

There is some systemic Republican voter fraud going on in North Carolina.

Forum List

Back