Gov. Abbott Pardons Sgt. Perry After Killing BLMer with an AK-47

My position on guns isn't relevant. The reason it keeps on being brought up is because YOU are asking for my position.

-It is Texas, not me, that allows for people to walk in the streets carrying weapons typically found on battlefields.
-It is Texas, not me, that states that at person carrying a gun has no responsibility to deescalate a situation when confronted by another person with a gun.
-It is Texas, not me, that determines the law and says when a person can shoot another person in self-defense.
-It is Texas, not me, that as its only concession to public safety, says that a weapon has to be actually aimed at a person to claim self-defense.

It is you, that states that this isn't sufficiently idiotic and states that self-defense can be invoked if an armed person simply walks to another armed person. A position that even Wyatt Earp would have had a problem with. But of course only when the person walking is a leftist. When it's a guy DRIVING himself into a crowd everybody needs to be sensible.
Did the armed person know the driver he was walking towards was armed himself? Your assumption was that was the case. Did the driver show that he was armed himself before firing? To be consistent in my position, if the armed protester walked towards the car and the driver established that he was armed as well and it was the protester that got the shot off before the driver, then I would still maintain a position of self defense justification for the protester despite my opinion that it was not a peaceful assembly.

Did the armed person know the driver he was walking towards was armed himself? Your assumption was that was the case. Did the driver show that he was armed himself before firing? To be consistent in my position, if the armed protester walked towards the car and the driver established that he was armed as well and it was the protester that got the shot off before the driver, then I would still maintain a position of self defense justification for the protester despite my opinion that it was not a peaceful assembly.
So, your position is that an armed person who walks to somebody who's concealing a weapon, that concealment allows for broader self-defense rights? How do you square that?

Bottom line. He was driving on public roads. Burn Loot and Murder were blocking traffic that he had a right to travel.

Then a BLM with an AK47 walks at him with a mob.

Id have shot his ass too.

So, your position is that an armed person who walks to somebody who's concealing a weapon, that concealment allows for broader self-defense rights? How do you square that?
How do you square BLM blocking the damn road. Then use their usual fear factor terror tactics. Mob approaching.

Earlier you used no round in chamber on safety. LOL.

Who da fuck is gonna know that.

THE LEFT GAVE 25 YEARS because BLM us their agenda? How dare you drive on taxpayer roads and not kneel and kiss their ass

How do you square BLM blocking the damn road. Then use their usual fear factor terror tactics. Mob approaching.

Earlier you used no round in chamber on safety. LOL.

Who da fuck is gonna know that.

THE LEFT GAVE 25 YEARS because BLM us their agenda? How dare you drive on taxpayer roads and not kneel and kiss their ass
What the fact does is question the credibility of the actual threat. It is used in conjunction with other evidence. Like eyewitness testimony, past behavior of the defendant and previous statements of the defendant. It's used to create a consistent story for the jury to overcome the beyond reasonable doubt requirement in a criminal trial.

Bottom line. He was driving on public roads. Burn Loot and Murder were blocking traffic that he had a right to travel.

Then a BLM with an AK47 walks at him with a mob.

Id have shot his ass too.

So if I see someone walking towards me, and I am minding my own business, I can shoot them if they are open carrying?

So if I see someone walking towards me, and I am minding my own business, I can shoot them if they are open carrying?
Oh STFU. They were doing their usual blocking traffic say raise your fist or we will damage your car, drag you out and beat you to death BS.

Play in the Road fucking with people then come at them with a gun.

Win Stupid prizes

Oh STFU. They were doing their usual blocking traffic say raise your fist or we will damage your car, drag you out and beat you to death BS.

Win Stupid prizes
Sure, so stupidity means all laws are suspended?

Sure, so stupidity means all laws are suspended?
Stay out of the fucking road is the moral here. Not guns.

They were burning all over the country and were aporoaching him in their usual mob.

Perhaps they shoyld have stayed home.

Stay out of the fucking road is the moral here. Not guns.

They were burning all over the country and were aporoaching him in their usual mob.

Perhaps they shoyld have stayed home.
Maybe, but again. Them being stupid means all laws are suspended?

Maybe, but again. Them being stupid means all laws are suspended?
LOL.

They were the ones blocking the streets. Guy was just making a living. Then they aporoached him. How dare you drive here??

They should have stayed the fuck home.

LOL.

They were the ones blocking the streets. Guy was just making a living. Then they aporoached him. How dare you drive here??

They should have stayed the fuck home.
What makes the question so complicated? Does stupidity suspend all laws? Not hard, a simple yes or no is sufficient.

What makes the question so complicated? Does stupidity suspend all laws? Not hard, a simple yes or no is sufficient.
BS. Guy comes at you holding an AJK47 chanting the only law is the JUNGLE.

He chose to move with a gun at a car while blocking the road.

He therefore chose to die

BS. Guy comes at you holding an AJK47 chanting the only law is the JUNGLE.

He chose to move with a gun at a car while blocking the road.

He therefore chose to die
What I hear is justifications. I will again ask you a very simple question. Does a stupid decision justify MURDER?

Since a jury decided it wasn't self-defense. So again. Does stupidity justify murder?
In a liberal Austin court. Hardly a fair place.

BLM initiated this crap by violating others rights.

Hes PARDONED. GOOD

In a liberal Austin court. Hardly a fair place.

BLM initiated this crap by violating others rights.

Hes PARDONED. GOOD
A jury in Austin will have on average 3 Republican jurors. The chance that there's none is .03. It takes one to hang the jury. So again. Does stupidity justify murder?

A jury in Austin will have on average 3 Republican jurors. The chance that there's none is .03. It takes one to hang the jury. So again. Does stupidity justify murder?
Stupidity is blocking a public road and trying to intimudate anyone who comes near it.

Win Stupid prizes

So if I see a MAGA moron open carrying and jaywalking I can shoot him in your world?

Forum List

Back