If we allow Democrats to get away with massive voter fraud as they did this year...

You can say what ever. Kkk is demolosers just fact. Again, you hate facts

Fun Facts to Know and Tell the KKK.

"Why we voted for Donald Trump": David Duke explains the white supremacist Charlottesville protests.

Former KKK leader David Duke urges Trump voters to 'save America' in robocall.

I know how facts can give ConJobs a massive headache. But The KKK, Whte Nationalists and White Supremacists Campaigned for and Voted For the Fascist Shit stain 45.
fact, kkk are demolosers. get over it, the facts don't lie. I know, I know, you don't get it. but, the facts is the facts.
Then you might explain why I barely see any (R) here, but only (D).
:dunno: KKK members demolosers. not sure your post.
Its a list of all blacks in congress: you might explain why I barely see any (R) here, but only (D).
Why would KKK join a party with so many blacks?

"Why we voted for Donald Trump": David Duke explains the white supremacist Charlottesville protests.

I know how facts can give ConJobs a massive headache. But The KKK, Whte Nationalists and White Supremacists Campaigned for and Voted For the Fascist Shit stain 45.
fact, kkk are demolosers. get over it, the facts don't lie. I know, I know, you don't get it. but, the facts is the facts.
Its a list of all blacks in congress: you might explain why I barely see any (R) here, but only (D).
dude, that's a fking interesting question and quite honestly the blacks would have to answer. Just saying, the kkk is demolosers. FACT!!!!

If I took a stab at it, I will bet MONEY has quite a lot to do with it. Look at mad maxine. 150,00 salary and is worth over 4 million. how did that happen?

why are blacks in slums only in cities run by demolosers? :dunno:

Why is white trailer park trash only found in rural republic areas?

name one.

name one.

Kansas

name one.

...then we may as well just cash in our chips, declare an end to our Constitutional form of government, and allow the Democrats to set up a one party state like the Nazis, the fascists and the Communists.
You are the fascist, sadly, by calling into question the validity of our voting apparatus. If you had kept the House, I predict there would be none of this phony "voter fraud" sputtering going on. What do you think?

name one.

I see you deflected as usual. so, what is it about demoloser cities keeping the blacks down?

name one.

Kansas
I see you deflected as usual. so, what is it about demoloser cities keeping the blacks down?

...then we may as well just cash in our chips, declare an end to our Constitutional form of government, and allow the Democrats to set up a one party state like the Nazis, the fascists and the Communists.
You are the fascist, sadly, by calling into question the validity of our voting apparatus. If you had kept the House, I predict there would be none of this phony "voter fraud" sputtering going on. What do you think?
well sure, it would have meant your scheme didn't work. you're pret-tie darn smart there kiddo!!!!

name one.

Kansas

Kentucky

name one.

Kansas

Kentucky

Kentucky

The deep south
with cities where blacks are in slums run by demolosers? you bet!!!!! Can you say Atlanta? I knew you could.

You lying evil Republicans cry about voter fraud meanwhile Republicans are committing election fraud. Do you know the difference? Voter fraud is a joke and doesn't change the outcome of an election. In fact it happens so rare it's a myth.

But maybe Republicans stole Florida in 2000. Maybe they stole Ohio in 2004. And maybe they stole Michigan in 2016. Didn't the green party Jill Stein ask for a recount and Republicans said no it would be too expensive? That's fucked up. So in other words if you cheated, we'll never be able to tell.

Unless you get caught

There’s election fraud in North Carolina. That’s not the same thing as voter fraud.

Forum List

Back