If we allow Democrats to get away with massive voter fraud as they did this year...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...then we may as well just cash in our chips, declare an end to our Constitutional form of government, and allow the Democrats to set up a one party state like the Nazis, the fascists and the Communists.

If Democrats manage to pull this off, our system will never recover.

OMG! You have proof of voter fraud, you should get that to investigators, since you seem to be the only person with this info.

The president should put together a hack committee of hand picked conservatives who are obsessed with exposing all this rumored voter fraud!

Oh wait. He did . They found nothing and quietly disbanded rather than publicly admit it was a fail.

...then we may as well just cash in our chips, declare an end to our Constitutional form of government, and allow the Democrats to set up a one party state like the Nazis, the fascists and the Communists.

Like in California....5 counties had more votes than registered voters....not by a few but by thousands....California needs to be investigated by the DOJ....

North Carolina voter fraud question in M Harris election, election board refuse to certify after multiple offer notarized affidavits to fraud..
Scott Walker after losing election trying to change the rules to make things more difficult for the incoming governor . also shorten voting schedule for the general public.
fair play is it dead?

The Corrupt California Democrats are registering non-citizens to vote.
Voter fraud is a voting rights violation.
The Democrats are against the Right to Vote.

And now a blast from the past:

It seems the Democrats will continue their sore loser attitude, even in this thread.

Pathetic, and it's not going to help you win future elections to act like such crybabies.

:lol:

It seems the Democrats will continue their sore loser attitude, even in this thread.

Pathetic, and it's not going to help you win future elections to act like such crybabies.

The difference is that Republicans did not steal the 2016 election, but in 2018, Democrats did.

I guess that kind of common sense makes no sense to you, dumbass.

The difference is that Republicans did not steal the 2016 election, but in 2018, Democrats did.

:206:

No proof of fraud, dipshit.

It won't hep you to win future elections to act like such a crybaby.

Like in California....5 counties had more votes than registered voters....not by a few but by thousands....California needs to be investigated by the DOJ....

What five counties?
I didn't catch them all but one was Orange county....check out California vote integrity organization...its a group formed a few years ago....they issue reports after every election....

:206:

No proof of fraud, dipshit.

It won't hep you to win future elections to act like such a crybaby.
You see, they heard tiny trump say that they won't get tired of "whining"....

A serious accusation.....have you gone to the Authorities with your evidence? And if not, why not? Because you're lying?

What five counties?
I didn't catch them all but one was Orange county....check out California vote integrity organization...its a group formed a few years ago....they issue reports after every election....

#fakenews

More voters than eligible adults? Group makes dubious claim about California

What five counties?

#fakenews

Stay off Google...you will not find the truth there....

What five counties?

#fakenews

Stay off Google...you will not find the truth there....

So where does one find it? Where is your source?

Forum List

Back