If we all came from 2 people

No, such things were not always happening in every nation and kingdom..
Of course they were, somewhere on the planet, always. Of course they were... are you mad? The last 70 years on this planet are of relative peace, compared to the rest of human history. You are saying ridiculous shit. Slap yourself immediately.
What was predicted that never happened before is happening right now.
Describe that, exactly. In detail. This ought to be good.... come on hobelim, sell us some snake oil....

Of course they were, somewhere on the planet, always. Of course they were... are you mad? The last 70 years on this planet are of relative peace, compared to the rest of human history. You are saying ridiculous shit. Slap yourself immediately.
Describe that, exactly. In detail. This ought to be good.... come on hobelim, sell us some snake oil....

This will probably go over your head, but I really don't give a shit..lol.. believe that.

The end of such things as a direct result of the revelation of divine wisdom, a hidden book of the law, found buried in the wall of the Temple..

God accepts human failure or none of us would be here...not even the descendants of Noach.
Obviously not, or he wouldnt have killed an untold amount of us.

You mean that loving, compassionate, pro-life God????

:eek-52:
God wasnt loving in the OT. But he changed! So there is that!
I find it funny, his rape victims child said god is all loving..
Must have went to Rehab. I just cant figure out if it was before or after the rape :dunno:
Jesus is so loving that he’s sending 99.9999999999% of the human race to hell.
Give me a break, man.
When Jesus gives you a break, I'll give you a break.
Of course, you can always did what Saul of Tarsus did...change the verse.

Sure, we got millions of vastly different life forms to cooperate without them dying off.
Exactly...else they would have died off. Except we didnt "get them" to do anything, but I will overlook your odd verbiage.

I think you are starting to get this! We're almost on chapter 2 of the 10th grade biology text. Shall we continue?
I know you're a a self-serving idiot.

The end of such things as a direct result of the revelation of divine wisdom, a hidden book of the law, found buried in the wall of the Temple..

To ALL: And, here it is, on display: the Charlatan, proud as a peacock.

Gee, hobelim, what divine wisdom, exactly, has been revealed? Gee, hobelim, to what book of law do you refer? Gee, hobelim, to what temple are you referring? Are these things that have happened already? If not, then what signs are you claiming show they are closer to happening? Then what happens? And how do you know?

See, this is what the charlatan does. Of course, any guesses I make at any of these questions will all be wrong, and being wrong will be my fault for "not understanding" or for "being stupid". And, if I don't guess and merely ask the questions, the questions will be dismissed as stupid, or answered in similarly vague terms that, again, the audience can just soak up however they like or question, starting the cycle over.

Here's the old con happening right here: He is the charlatan, and I am his foil. Refined charlatans would often bring their own "foil", but many just waited for the first guy to question their nonsense. They would use this tactic of vague doublespeak (that comes with the luxury of making any term mean whatever you need it to mean) on the foil ,and attempt to generally berate him while simultaneously trying to make him look like he's the one being rude. The crowd, typically ignorant and prone to emotional reactions, would be mystified by the ease with which the charlatan ripped off "fancy sounding" answers to any question, putting the onus on the skeptic to beg for definitions, ask questions for clarification, etc.

These tactics are older than dirt. This is just a two-stepping, double-speaking charlatan who somehow possesses divine information that we do not... But no! This is not because he is special, but because WE are the ones too stupid, or too narrow, or too "militant", or too _____ to get it. Otherwise, we would ALL understand!

same old shit.

Last edited:

This will probably go over your head, but I really don't give a shit..lol.. believe that.

I'm sure the billions living in relative harm's way on the other side of the globe and South of the border would agree with you.

Sure, we got millions of vastly different life forms to cooperate without them dying off.
Exactly...else they would have died off. Except we didnt "get them" to do anything, but I will overlook your odd verbiage.

I think you are starting to get this! We're almost on chapter 2 of the 10th grade biology text. Shall we continue?
That's nice. I don't think anyone cares what you think of me, but good for you for working up the courage to say it.

So, as you learned last time we met, evolution quite neatly explains how we have such a diverse ecosystem that is inherently symbiotic.

That's nice. I don't think anyone cares what you think of me, but good for you for working up the courage to say it.

So, as you learned last time we met, evolution quite neatly explains how we have such a diverse ecosystem that is inherently symbiotic.
I think that at this point in your life you're an immature, egotistical, wanna be Google PhD asshole.
Evolution is complete bullshit and even what happens to a baby when it's born proves that.
24 reversals of bodily functions in under 2 minutes or the baby dies.
Thus, the human never made it according to evolution.

Obviously not, or he wouldnt have killed an untold amount of us.

Must have went to Rehab. I just cant figure out if it was before or after the rape :dunno:
Give me a break, man.
Well, then you better start because he already has.

Surely you know there is only one creator, right?

Please don't tell me that you believe there are more than one?

Do you think it matters to him what name I call him?

Do you believe my life is not enriched because I do?

Do you think I can't tell the difference in how my life has changed?

I don't know what your walk is like with the Lord, but I know what mine is like. And because of my walk, I wouldn't be doing what you are doing.

Job wasn't a Jew. Neither am I. I know who I Am is and he knows me.

Please do me a favor and put me on ignore.

It always amazes me... all of this infallible, cosmic, divine truth lying around, easily accessible to all, and I'll be damned if any two people can ever agree on it!

:dunno:

I'm sure the billions living in relative harm's way on the other side of the globe and South of the border would agree with you.

You already know that at the resurrection many will be purified and refined, making their robes shining white, but the wicked will continue in wickedness and none of them will understand.

But it doesn't really matter how many do not understand, the wise leaders will understand.

At least that's what it says in your book.

What do you think the catalyst for that day will be when those who sleep in the dust of the earth awaken if not a revelation from God about the wisdom hidden in the divine commands and the mystery of God is revealed?

Last edited:
It always amazes me... all of this infallible, cosmic, divine truth lying around, easily accessible to all, and I'll be damned if any two people can ever agree on it!

It is perfectly natural. It's no different than how anything before it evolved. It follows a similar process.

Give me a break, man.

I don't know what your walk is like with the Lord, but I know what mine is like. And because of my walk, I wouldn't be doing what you are doing.

I never said you weren’t spiritual.
But almost everyone is going to the Eternal Lake of Fire according to the Gospel According to John.

It is perfectly natural. It's no different than how anything before it evolved. It follows a similar process.
So you believe in evolution? Good for you.

My understanding of evolution is not your understanding of evolution.

What's the diff?

What's the diff?
I believe evolution is when anything moves from a less advanced state to a more advanced state and applies to everything that has happened since the creation of space and time 14 billion years ago until today.

You believe evolution is a biological phenomenon.

Give me a break, man.

I never said you weren’t spiritual.
But almost everyone is going to the Eternal Lake of Fire according to the Gospel According to John.

"We are all born mad. Some remain so." Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot.

A terrible fate indeed.

Forum List

Back