If we all came from 2 people

Sure, we got millions of vastly different life forms to cooperate without them dying off.
Exactly...else they would have died off. Except we didnt "get them" to do anything, but I will overlook your odd verbiage.

I think you are starting to get this! We're almost on chapter 2 of the 10th grade biology text. Shall we continue?

Neither of those is the solution to the first cause.
Says who? Who are you to say unicorns
I have offered you the strawberry and you refused to taste it.
False. You have no strawberry. A strawberry is an object we can measure. You have wishes and emotions and anecdotes. Again, stop trying to place faith on the same shelf as evidence based knowledge. They do jot go on the same shelf.
are not omnipotent?
Dude, you can't even admit that the potential for consciousness and intelligence existed when space and time were created.

You don't have an honest bone in your body. Even manifold recognized that there can be no other way.

God accepts human failure or none of us would be here...not even the descendants of Noach.
Obviously not, or he wouldnt have killed an untold amount of us.

You mean that loving, compassionate, pro-life God????

:eek-52:
God wasnt loving in the OT. But he changed! So there is that!
I find it funny, his rape victims child said god is all loving..
Must have went to Rehab. I just cant figure out if it was before or after the rape :dunno:

Dad reformed. In that case, his first book should be tossed as irrelevant.

Unless it’s all used as a collection of entertaining stories.
No. It all works together. Neither of you understand it because you are certain that you can't be wrong.

I’ve never suffered from that particular certainty in my whole life.

However, that doesn’t mean I am a pushover for specious arguments.

Dude, you can't even admit that the potential for consciousness and intelligence existed when space and time were created.
You have no idea what I can or cant admit. I ignored your questions, remember?

State your argument. Or, don't. Or just invent thoughts for me and argue against your imaginary opponent. I'm indifferent, at this point.

You have no idea what I can or cant admit. I ignored your questions, remember?

State your argument. Or, don't. Or just invent thoughts for me and argue against your imaginary opponent. I'm indifferent, at this point.
I know that the series of questions that I ask are designed to prove that the laws of nature predestined beings that know and create.

And are such that you yourself will prove my argument correct if you answer them truthfully.

People like you ask for evidence but when it is presented to them they run from it.

I know that the series of questions that I ask are designed to prove that the laws of nature predestined beings that know and create.
So what? Just state the argument. Then we can scrutinize it.
I already explained this to you.

You will only believe yourself.
No, you did not explain. Just state the argument. Save your exercise for someone else.
I'm pretty sure I did explain that to you.

I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince you. That would be illogical.

No, you did not explain. Just state the argument. Save your exercise for someone else.

You did not explain why you cannot state your argument, or why it cannot be stated.

Fine, slink away...I will watch for an argument from you. If I see it, I will respond to it.

You did not explain why you cannot state your argument, or why it cannot be stated.

Fine, slink away...I will watch for an argument from you. If I see it, I will respond to it.
Look, if you are too stupid to know that the potential for consciousness existed when space and time were created or too dishonest to admit it, then it would have been a waste of time.

Look, if you are too stupid to know that the potential for consciousness existed when space and time were created or too dishonest to admit it, then it would have been a waste of time.
That's nice, but an argument stands for itself, regardless of what I had for breakfast. Again...I'll check back periodically for your stated argument

That's nice, but an argument stands for itself, regardless of what I had for breakfast. Again...I'll check back periodically for your stated argument
The argument requires you to acknowledge this point.

Are you telling me that you are too stupid to know that the potential for consciousness did not exist when space and time were created?

The argument requires you to acknowledge this point.
Then just state it as true as a premise. Duh.
I just did in post #631 and #633.

Are you telling me that you can't tell that I believe that the potential for consciousness existed when space and time were created?

OK.

I believe that the potential for consciousness to exist, existed when space and time were created.

Do you believe that the potential for consciousness to exist, existed when space and time were created?

Wow!. Tha was so much better than me just writing: Do you believe that the potential for consciousness to exist, existed when space and time were created?

Last edited:
Obviously not, or he wouldnt have killed an untold amount of us.

You mean that loving, compassionate, pro-life God????

:eek-52:
God wasnt loving in the OT. But he changed! So there is that!
I find it funny, his rape victims child said god is all loving..
Must have went to Rehab. I just cant figure out if it was before or after the rape :dunno:

Dad reformed. In that case, his first book should be tossed as irrelevant.

Unless it’s all used as a collection of entertaining stories.
No. It all works together. Neither of you understand it because you are certain that you can't be wrong.

I’ve never suffered from that particular certainty in my whole life.

However, that doesn’t mean I am a pushover for specious arguments.
Because people like you and Fort Fun are such honest people to have discussions with, right?

Forum List

Back