If we all came from 2 people

why is incest frowned upon? Its human history Lol
Did We All Come from Adam and Eve?
Interesting article although i dont believe they could ever know how many people we descended from.

Actually, this is based on a Nat Geo study called the Human Genome project, where they sampled DNA from as large a group as they could, all over the world, and they found out that there actually IS a genetic Adam, and a genetic Eve. All humans have those 2 markers in their DNA. And, they also found that the genetic Eve was actually younger than the genetic Adam.

Interestingly enough, if you read the original Hebrew version of Genesis, it tells that there were actually 2 Eves. One was created at the same time as Adam, but because Adam wasn't willing to be equal, she uttered the secret name of God and disappeared, becoming Lillith. God then saw Adam was lonely, and made him another companion from the rib, which is the Eve we know today.

Interesting article although i dont believe they could ever know how many people we descended from.
Adam and Eve had perfect DNA with zero defects. They also lived over 900 years then. So there were no genetic defects being made dominant.

The flood cleared the protective cloud layer over the earth which allowed solar radiation to begin corrupting DNA. 900 years after the flood Moses was given to directive to ban incest.

Actually, this is based on a Nat Geo study called the Human Genome project, where they sampled DNA from as large a group as they could, all over the world, and they found out that there actually IS a genetic Adam, and a genetic Eve. All humans have those 2 markers in their DNA. And, they also found that the genetic Eve was actually younger than the genetic Adam.

Interestingly enough, if you read the original Hebrew version of Genesis, it tells that there were actually 2 Eves. One was created at the same time as Adam, but because Adam wasn't willing to be equal, she uttered the secret name of God and disappeared, becoming Lillith. God then saw Adam was lonely, and made him another companion from the rib, which is the Eve we know today.
ahh yes the first vampire. lol (true blood)
Didnt that report also say that they didnt know each other?
Didnt that report also say they werent the first modern humans on the planet?
Even when complete, gene studies are incomplete. Mitochondrial DNA can disappear

Even when complete, gene studies are incomplete. Mitochondrial DNA can disappear

Actually, not the first vampire, more like the mother of demons. The original Hebrew version of Genesis is really quite interesting.

Actually, not the first vampire, more like the mother of demons. The original Hebrew version of Genesis is really quite interesting.
It was from the HBO series true blood lol.

why is incest frowned upon?

Speak for yourself. :eusa_hand:

Tennessee must be modernizing. :)
Damn strait. My town is about to get a Sonic :113:

Huzzah! Can Hardee's be far behind?

Don't let all this newfangled cuisine go to yer head now.
Hardees isnt very popular around here. Maybe a taco bell.
Us white rubes around here love taco bell. It also shows we like mexicans.

why is incest frowned upon?

It shows y'all like microwaves :puke:

See, that's why Carolina got rid of y'all. Bad judgment. Y'all can't even figger out what time it is.

See, that's why Carolina got rid of y'all. Bad judgment. Y'all can't even figger out what time it is.
One of our state legislators put forth a bill to stay on daylight savings time or something. I cant remember exactly.
Personally, i think changing the time is stupid. Plus, the bad google company will lose revenue when people have to stop asking it what time it is in Nevada

One of our state legislators put forth a bill to stay on daylight savings time or something. I cant remember exactly.
Personally, i think changing the time is stupid. Plus, the bad google company will lose revenue when people have to stop asking it what time it is in Nevada

And another thing....

---- when are y'all gonna join the modern era and come up with a state income tax??

uh wait, that din't come out right.... :uhh:

they have an answer for EVERYTHING
I asked a christian this once --his answer:
he wasn't considered incest back then :laugh::laugh::laugh:

And another thing....

---- when are y'all gonna join the modern era and come up with a state income tax??

uh wait, that din't come out right.... :uhh:
Fuck that. ill move.
We are doing OK economically. In fact, the latest numbers just released show our unemployment has hit its lowest numbers in recent history. IDK what "recent" means, though.
That and we now have free college for all paid through the lottery!
We are going to be the envy of the country in a decade. I hate our communist governor has reached his term limit.

A couple weeks ago, someone on here said "when the world used to be flat" :rofl:

And that’s the great thing about religion.

Since it’s all based on made up stories, you can make up any answers you want.

Forum List

Back