If we all came from 2 people

This was a story about being Adam being lifted up into a higher realm of conscious existence by God above the level of less sophisticated people,
Hmm...yet forbidden to eat the fruit of knowledge. How odd. Then committed, as punishment...to go be a human like every other. What a story for dinner parties, eh! Think anyone bought it?

There is a story in the Bible that is more of a metaphor, but the religionists changed it to a fairy tale of a snake conning Even into eating an apple. Nobody with common sense can buy the story and few are willing to research to see what the story was really about.

the two seeds of genesis 3 15 my study | Cain And Abel | Serpents In The Bible

Adam were the chosen of God. They worshipped God. That is, God breathed life into them.

Others were idolaters. When Adam ate the fruit of that tree, he died. That is, he, too, was an idolater.

Death is condemnation. Life is with God.

why is incest frowned upon? Its human history Lol
Did We All Come from Adam and Eve?
Interesting article although i dont believe they could ever know how many people we descended from.
The bible clearly indicates that more then Adam and Eve existed. Remember Cane he left and lived with OTHER humans, nor does it say that Adam and Eve's offspring mated with one another.
And genises chapter 2 says that adam came before rain plants and other living beings.
I believe this is one of the biggest conundrums in genises. Some biblical historians say cain must have met his before he went to nod. In other words, his sister

I hope you don't believe such horse hooey. The Bible says Cain went into the land of Nod. He did not go into the wilderness. He went to a specific place. There he took a wife from among a pre-Adamic creation.
So Geneses was a lie?

Interesting article although i dont believe they could ever know how many people we descended from.
The bible clearly indicates that more then Adam and Eve existed. Remember Cane he left and lived with OTHER humans, nor does it say that Adam and Eve's offspring mated with one another.
And genises chapter 2 says that adam came before rain plants and other living beings.
I believe this is one of the biggest conundrums in genises. Some biblical historians say cain must have met his before he went to nod. In other words, his sister

I hope you don't believe such horse hooey. The Bible says Cain went into the land of Nod. He did not go into the wilderness. He went to a specific place. There he took a wife from among a pre-Adamic creation.
So Geneses was a lie?

There is no lie since the Bible does not say what the preachers claim. The Bible is just not about every race, creed, color, etc. of mankind. It only claims to be about one people:

"This is the book of the generations of Adam." Genesis 5 : 1

If people tell you something about the Bible, they should be able to back it up by the Bible. If you read the links provided, you wouldn't be asking the question you did. Neither would you be pretending to be a skeptic about a subject you haven't studied. The Bible even answers the critics I'll generate:

" He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." Proverbs 18 : 13

So Geneses was a lie?

There is no lie since the Bible does not say what the preachers claim. The Bible is just not about every race, creed, color, etc. of mankind. It only claims to be about one people:

If people tell you something about the Bible, they should be able to back it up by the Bible. If you read the links provided, you wouldn't be asking the question you did. Neither would you be pretending to be a skeptic about a subject you haven't studied. The Bible even answers the critics I'll generate:

" He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." Proverbs 18 : 13
So God didnt create humans.. He created Jews only?

That Adam Eve story steps on its own premise by having the sons move out and marry. So obviously, no.
But the son could have taken a sister and married her. Adam and Eve had lots of children. Pretty sure most of them werent even talked about besides a mention "of many sons and daughters" IIRC

That Adam Eve story steps on its own premise by having the sons move out and marry. So obviously, no.
But the son could have taken a sister and married her. Adam and Eve had lots of children. Pretty sure most of them werent even talked about besides a mention "of many sons and daughters" IIRC
It's been awhile since I read the story, but I got the impression the son married a girl "from away" as we say around here.
I'm not a biblical scholar, so that's about all I can tell ya.

It's been awhile since I read the story, but I got the impression the son married a girl "from away" as we say around here.
Most people do. However, i dont think it says that.

Most people do. However, i dont think it says that.
We’re not told when Cain married or many of the details of other marriages and children, but we can say for certain that Cain’s wife was either his sister or a close relative.

A closer look at the Hebrew word for “wife” in Genesis reveals something readers may miss in translation. It was more obvious to those speaking Hebrew that Cain’s wife was likely his sister. (There is a slim possibility that she was his niece, but either way, a brother and sister would have married in the beginning.) The Hebrew word for “wife” used in Genesis 4:17 (the first mention of Cain’s wife) is ishshah, and it means “woman/wife/female.”

And Cain knew his wife [ishshah], and she conceived and bore Enoch. And he built a city, and called the name of the city after the name of his son—Enoch (Genesis 4:17).
The word ishshah is the word for “woman,” and it means “from man.” It is a derivation of the Hebrew words‘iysh (pronounced: eesh) and enowsh, which both mean “man.” This can be seen in Genesis 2:23 where the name “woman” (ishshah) is given to one who came from Adam.

And Adam said: “This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman [ishshah], because she was taken out of Man [iysh]” (Genesis 2:23).
Thus, Cain’s wife is a descendant of Adam/man. Therefore, she had to be his sister (or possibly niece). Hebrew readers should be able to make this connection easier; however, much is lost when translated.
Cain’s Wife—Who Was She?

Some version have angels having sex with daughters of Eve, which didn't make sense...
Interesting thing about those sexual angels: They all seem to have been male. Lots of behind the scenes impregnating the women.

So Geneses was a lie?

Begin the Bible with no preconceived notions.

So Geneses was a lie?

Ok, at the beginning it says that god made everything in 6 days. Got any proof of that?

So Geneses was a lie?

Ok, at the beginning it says that god made everything in 6 days. Got any proof of that?
It doesn’t say that.
It says that an evening (bad translation) followed by day break (bad translation) is a day (bad translation).
There was no sun until “day” 4.
You don’t know Hebrew.
You have stated more than once you won’t open a Bible to read even 1 verse.
Thus, I don’t know why I’m responding to you because you don’t care anyway.

So Geneses was a lie?

It doesn’t say that.
It says that an evening (bad translation) followed by day break (bad translation) is a day (bad translation).
You don’t know Hebrew.
So you have no proof of the 6 days creation thingy. So ya, why did you respond if you know you have nothing?

It doesn’t say that.
You don’t know Hebrew.
So you have no proof of the 6 days creation thingy. So ya, why did you respond if you know you have nothing?
Why do ask if you don’t have the intelligence to read a post?

It doesn’t say that.
You don’t know Hebrew.
Maybe I'm too stupid to believe that a vengeful ghost from a book is real? Is that it? Is it?

It doesn’t say that.
You don’t know Hebrew.
Maybe I'm too stupid to believe that a vengeful ghost from a book is real? Is that it? Is it?
What vengeful ghost?
Explain in context.

It doesn’t say that.
You don’t know Hebrew.
What vengeful ghost?
Explain in context.
God. He tossed out Adam and Eve for getting it on, he drowned nearly everyone in a flood because he didn't like them anymore, or messed up making them, depending on the interpretation, sends souls to hell because they did something he didn't like, ...

It doesn’t say that.
You don’t know Hebrew.
What vengeful ghost?
Explain in context.
God. He tossed out Adam and Eve for getting it on, he drowned nearly everyone in a flood because he didn't like them anymore, or messed up making them, depending on the interpretation, sends souls to hell because they did something he didn't like, ...
Provide context.
I assume you provide context when it comes to your profession.

Forum List

Back