If Trump opted to resign and form a 3rd party, would his supporters...

Serious question posed in the thread's title to Trump supporters who are (mostly) republicans and even some right-leaning democrats.

So, given the very real fact that Trump is turning AGAINST the republican led congress while still deriding democrats such as Obama and Clinton, AND given that he is finding it a bit more difficult than expected to drain that proverbial D.C. swamp, Trump may opt to resign and perhaps start a uniquely trump-like 3rd party.........

Would current Trump backers follow him were he to do so?

I thought he was on the verge of being impeached?

Now all your hopes are on that he resigns?

I guess when your dreams don't come true, just create an even bigger dream, eh?
/----/Libs next big dream is that they will get a pony for Christmas.

Serious question posed in the thread's title to Trump supporters who are (mostly) republicans and even some right-leaning democrats.

So, given the very real fact that Trump is turning AGAINST the republican led congress while still deriding democrats such as Obama and Clinton, AND given that he is finding it a bit more difficult than expected to drain that proverbial D.C. swamp, Trump may opt to resign and perhaps start a uniquely trump-like 3rd party.........

I thought he was on the verge of being impeached?

Now all your hopes are on that he resigns?

I guess when your dreams don't come true, just create an even bigger dream, eh?
/----/Libs next big dream is that they will get a pony for Christmas.

A subsidized pony?

/----/ And please educate us great unwashed on the proper digestion of the news.

first, take the news with a gran of salt., but more importantly, judge each source based on its track record. And don't label anything to be "fake news", unless you know what real news is.

If Obamacare is dying on it's own, why is Trump putting a pillow over it's face.

And how is he doing that? No legislation has been passed against Commie Care.

Executive orders, that starve Obamacare of funding, exemptions and grants.

President Trump signed an executive order rolling back certain aspects of the Affordable Care Act (ACA).

Within hours of taking the oath of office, President Donald Trump signed an executive orderaimed at rolling back Obamacare.

If Obamacare is dying on it's own, why is Trump putting a pillow over it's face.

And how is he doing that? No legislation has been passed against Commie Care.

Executive orders, that starve Obamacare of funding, exemptions and grants.

President Trump signed an executive order rolling back certain aspects of the Affordable Care Act (ACA).

Within hours of taking the oath of office, President Donald Trump signed an executive orderaimed at rolling back Obamacare.

:link::link::link:

A President cannot cut funding without the approval of Congress. It's Congress that holds our checkbook. The conservative complaint is that NOTHING has been done to stop Commie Care. The fines are still there, the business requirements are still there, and the medicaid expansion is still there. So what funding got cut?

That seems out of the question. If he resigns, I doubt he'd go back into politics.

And even bigots would prefer a leader who's at least somewhat less of a blithering idiot.

Why would Trump resign? Only way I see Trump forming a 3rd party is if he wants a 2nd term and he doesn't gain the GOP nomination.

You know, after watching how he's done things so far, I don't really think that he's going to be interested in a second term. He's already said that he doesn't really like being president.

At least, if there is still a country in 4 years. This afternoon's little tirade against N. Korea makes me wonder if we're gonna be in a war with them in a year.

At least, if there is still a country in 4 years. This afternoon's little tirade against N. Korea makes me wonder if we're gonna be in a war with them in a year.

I'm so hoping that we have some level-headed generals to curb and mitigate the stupidities utter by the orange nitwit.......NK has its own idiot.

I'm so hoping that we have some level-headed generals to curb and mitigate the stupidities utter by the orange nitwit.......NK has its own idiot.

Then you're in luck. The difference between Trump and Mr. Potato Head is that he actually does listen to his Generals and will likely follow their advice.

Then you're in luck. The difference between Trump and Mr. Potato Head is that he actually does listen to his Generals and will likely follow their advice.

I hope so.......But lets remember: that Trump famously, if implausibly, declared that he “knows more than the generals do” about ISIS.

I hope so.......But lets remember: that Trump famously, if implausibly, declared that he “knows more than the generals do” about ISIS.

Trump is a blow hard. He says a lot of shit but doesn't mean it. He has shown great respect for our military and especially military leaders. Unlike Presidents in the past, he doesn't care about doing whatever it takes to win a reelection.

Politicians can't run a war because they do so with politics in mind. Military leaders are less involved in politics and more focused on what it takes to solve a problem.

He has shown great respect for our military and especially military leaders. Unlike Presidents in the past, he doesn't care about doing whatever it takes to win a reelection.
He hates P.O.W.s though. He prefers people that weren't captured.

Forum List

Back