If Trump opted to resign and form a 3rd party, would his supporters...

-/ So nat, you never responded to my question: /What if Hillary renounced her US Citizenship and formed her own country? Would her voter base follower her and elect her Queen?

You're more idiotic than usual....(a hard task, btw.)

I, for one, have long disliked the Clintons......but a choice between Hillary and the clown, Donald, was not a hard one to make..........Remember Trump's own quip:"I love the poorly educated"??? LOL

So your idiotic question is good. But someone asks an equally absurd question to point out how bad yours is and its idiotic..

Seriously how do you dress yourself?

'If Trump opted to resign and form a 3rd party, would his supporters...follow him?'

1st of all, I am not a 'Trump Supporter', but my answer would be 'HELL NO'.

Snowflakes still have not figured out that the majority of Trump's support did not come from 'Trump Supporters' but instead from Americans who were tired of the Democrats' BS, tired of the career corrupt criminal self/party-serving politician, and / or wanted NO PART of the Democrat's nominee - the living embodiment of all of that, a woman so criminal she was under multiple FBI investigations for crimes she DID commit.

Trump was...and is still...the better of the 2 candidates, the 'lesser of 2 evils' if you will.

IF, however, a TRUE conservative politician, or politicians, split from the NON-Conservative, Washington Establishment status quo RINO Party led by Ryan and Mitch McConnell - someone who not only talked the talk about Conservative values and issues but walked the walk as well - I think you would see the ranks of both the Democrats and Republicans shrink as they flocked to that new party.

Trump has simple solutions for what were thought to be complex problems. Trump declares a problem solved and some rejoice and Trump moves on to the next problem.
/----/ Got any examples?

Actually, yeah, I have one. Remember when Trump said that he would figure out how to repeal and replace the ACA, because it would be so "easy"? Then, remember when the GOP was standing outside the WH with Trump because the House had passed the ACA repeal, but then it later died in the Senate?

Trump was celebrating a big nothing burger when he had the House GOP stand on the lawn and say how great it was that they got rid of the ACA.

Trump has simple solutions for what were thought to be complex problems. Trump declares a problem solved and some rejoice and Trump moves on to the next problem.
/----/ Got any examples?

Actually, yeah, I have one. Remember when Trump said that he would figure out how to repeal and replace the ACA, because it would be so "easy"? Then, remember when the GOP was standing outside the WH with Trump because the House had passed the ACA repeal, but then it later died in the Senate?

Trump was celebrating a big nothing burger when he had the House GOP stand on the lawn and say how great it was that they got rid of the ACA.
/----/ And the 4 RINOs broke their promise to repeal. What is Trump suppose to do? Otherwise it would have been easy.

/----/ Got any examples?

/----/ And the 4 RINOs broke their promise to repeal. What is Trump suppose to do? Otherwise it would have been easy.

If he can't convince his own party to pass legislation, then he's a crappy leader.

/----/ Got any examples?

If he can't convince his own party to pass legislation, then he's a crappy leader.
/----/ Unlike DemocRATS - Republicans don't march in lockstep. The RINOs are as bad as the DemocRATS and are resisting Trump. But he will prevail.

/----/ Got any examples?

/----/ Unlike DemocRATS - Republicans don't march in lockstep. The RINOs are as bad as the DemocRATS and are resisting Trump. But he will prevail.

You don't pay much attention to politics or the news, do you? One of the strengths of the GOP is that they are able to get behind one issue and the whole party runs with it.

/----/ Got any examples?

You don't pay much attention to politics or the news, do you? One of the strengths of the GOP is that they are able to get behind one issue and the whole party runs with it.
/----/ I've been following politics since the Kennedy Nixon debate I watched on TV. I have apps that display news on my iPhone from Fox, CNBC and Chanel 12 LI News. But since we're making strawman arguments here's mine: It's obvious that even though you do follow the news, you must be drunk when doing so since you disagree with me.

Serious question posed in the thread's title to Trump supporters who are (mostly) republicans and even some right-leaning democrats.

So, given the very real fact that Trump is turning AGAINST the republican led congress while still deriding democrats such as Obama and Clinton, AND given that he is finding it a bit more difficult than expected to drain that proverbial D.C. swamp, Trump may opt to resign and perhaps start a uniquely trump-like 3rd party.........

Would current Trump backers follow him were he to do so?

I thought he was on the verge of being impeached?

Now all your hopes are on that he resigns?

I guess when your dreams don't come true, just create an even bigger dream, eh?

/----/ I've been following politics since the Kennedy Nixon debate I watched on TV. I have apps that display news on my iPhone from Fox, CNBC and Chanel 12 LI News. But since we're making strawman arguments here's mine: It's obvious that even though you do follow the news, you must be drunk when doing so since you disagree with me.

It all has to do with how you digest the news. Apparently your digestive system is different than most.

It all has to do with how you digest the news. Apparently your digestive system is different than most.
/----/ And please educate us great unwashed on the proper digestion of the news.

Forum List

Back