Biden White House Now Preparing For a Second Trump Term

There has to be a term for self-gaslighting... I mean what was the play? Did they not notice how much people hate Biden/Harris? Did they not notice they have no one on the bench that the average person has even ever heard of?
They are so arrogant in their beliefs that they can’t admit they are wrong.

If it’s an honest election, Trump wins. We have to be in guard for cheating, as we were in the VA Governor race.

Living in DC, I remember it well. Small businesses and storefronts boarded up and braced for the worst.

Then, when Biden won in 2020, there were no riots. This coming after a year of non stop Burning, Looting, and Maiming by the Left in cities throughout US when the Left did not get their way. Why were there no riots immediately following the Election?

My fear is that if Trump wins in ‘24, those riots we expected in ‘20 will most definitely occur.
I remember the stores and businesses boarded up with the 1968 riots. Ten years later, when I was in college, you could STILL see the destruction.

We need to have the National Guard in place in DC the night of the election, and throughout the following days.

The Western Journal????? Get back to us with a real source.

• Overall, we rate Western Journal Right Biased and Questionable based on story selection and editorial opinions that strongly favor the right and numerous failed fact checks.

And that, Ladies and Gentlemen, is the best they can do. ;)

Your cult is shrinking every day. Soon it will be just you and the true loons, like Maddow and Don Lemon.

They'll have you putting on a suicide vest by November of next year.
Aewe shit!

He's done it!

He called someone besides the tRumplings a cult!

Everybody drink!

Serious question:
Are you still working the truck stop gloryholes?
That's not a question, serious or otherwise. It's a lame attempt at distraction that once again begs the question "are you retarded".

I notice you are avoiding answering.

Forum List

Back