If Trump doesn’t deal on DACA, Democrats threaten a government shutdown

You said the government spent Millions I poop eating it's actually 50000 or something. Tell me a lie I believe. I can tell you many you believe-see signature. That's all the GOP has - lies for dupes like you.

The article said eight grants of $200,00 ... But really ... Just tell me how much I can pay you to eat your poop ... :tongue-44:

You said the government spent Millions I poop eating it's actually 50000 or something. Tell me a lie I believe. I can tell you many you believe-see signature. That's all the GOP has - lies for dupes like you.

Just tell me how much I can pay you to eat your poop ... :tongue-44:

If you read the article, you know they already drink their own piss in space. Man GOP voters are stupid... And very happy to repeat lies so Liars too...

Government shutdown and blame the GOP is a play the Democrats cannot back away from. However, the last one exposed them. The imagery of WWII veterans being denied entry into the WW2 Memorial and over the hill and onto the Mall illegals being allowed to hold a rally is an image etched in Americans' minds. Someone in charge overseeing the Dept of Interior chose to enforce keeping the WW2 Veterans out yet allowed illegals to let their permit stand to hold a rally. Who in the GOP would do this?

Without the support of some RINO's where are they going to get the votes to do that?

Make some more threats libs......we are soooooo skeered!

Government shutdown and blame the GOP is a play the Democrats cannot back away from. However, the last one exposed them. The imagery of WWII veterans being denied entry into the WW2 Memorial and over the hill and onto the Mall illegals being allowed to hold a rally is an image etched in Americans' minds. Someone in charge overseeing the Dept of Interior chose to enforce keeping the WW2 Veterans out yet allowed illegals to let their permit stand to hold a rally. Who in the GOP would do this?
So you'll just ignore the fact that the Democrats were willing to raise the debt ceiling at any time? Quite the dupe...

The fact is the Republicans will pay a heavy price for it. A border wall is not supported by voters while DACA is.

Oh yes, we do support the wall snow flakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only the brainwashed crazy GOP base.... It is stupid and won't work...

Without the support of some RINO's where are they going to get the votes to do that?

Of course that they'll get approval by congress. But when Pres.Trump was going to shut it down, that they had made a big deal out of it. Pres.Trump is just a one man army among nasty heifers.

Of course that they'll get approval by congress. But when Pres.Trump was going to shut it down, that they had made a big deal out of it. Pres.Trump is just a one man army among nasty heifers.
There was never a debt ceiling crisis until The Nut Job new bulshit GOP came along Dupe...

"The problem with agreeing to a policy on immigration is that the Democrats don't want secure borders,they don't care about safety for U.S.A." - Trump

There was never a debt ceiling crisis until The Nut Job new bulshit GOP came along Dupe...

$20 TRILLION DOLLLARS of debt isn't a crisis? Goddamn how big is that doobie you are smoking? :eusa_eh:

So you'll just ignore the fact that the Democrats were willing to raise the debt ceiling at any time? Quite the dupe...

Raising the debt ceiling and calling spending increases "cuts" because they are not at the level requested is not a solution.

"The Democrats want MASSIVE tax increases & soft, crime producing borders.The Republicans want the biggest tax cut in history & the WALL!" - Trump

Forum List

Back