If Trump doesn’t deal on DACA, Democrats threaten a government shutdown

Again...Trump is playing chess and these folks are playing checkers.

He delayed his movement and got his money to keep the country going
because of those hurricanes. Now, he is preparing to play his "Trump"
card...DACA.

The Dems MUST protect DACA and if they do that with a shutdown, they're
finished in 2018.

He's got them right where he wants them.

The Republicans are finished. DACA is more popular that Trump. Democrats have Trump right where they want him.

card...DACA.

finished in 2018.

The Republicans are finished. DACA is more popular that Trump. Democrats have Trump right where they want him.

Sure.

Just don't bet the house on it

What an odd call. They are essentially banking their future election campaigns on the backs of illegal immigrants who apparently cannot vote.

There is probably some middle ground on DACA, but it appears the democrats want to protect the current list of illegal immigrants AND ensure future illegal immigrants have a continued easy path into America without the "inconvenience" of a border wall.

Indeed, the alt-left have invaded the Democratic Party, and they seem to once again by oblivious to the bubble which surrounds them. What a gift to Trump and an easy way for the voting public to quickly and easily differentiate between those GOP in support of "America First" policies and those not.

Voters do not support the wall. Voters do not support deportation. Voters support DACA. To win elections, you have to appeal to more than the 30% base.

card...DACA.

finished in 2018.

Sure.

Just don't bet the house on it

If you say that, that tells me to do so. I suspect Trump will make his own deal with Democrats again.

Republicans are calling the shots

Where is the budget?

Can't wait for another Republican shutdown of Government

It's all they know how to do

They are threatening to shut the government down on the behalf of illegal immigrants ... Now that's funny.
But ask me if I really care if they shut down the government ... Go on; ask me ... ;)

The best part is... That would hurt their own base the most. Lol!!! Bring on the shutdown. I doubt I'll even notice.
It only costs the GDP 1%. But you won't notice you'll be too busy listening to total b******* on Fox Rush etc etc, dingbat.

It only costs the GDP 1%. But you won't notice you'll be too busy listening to total b******* on Fox Rush etc etc, dingbat.

Beats paying the science department at Clemson millions to figure out how astronauts can eat their poop on the way to Mars ... :thup:

Beats paying the science department at Clemson millions to figure out how astronauts can eat their poop on the way to Mars ... :thup:

Boy you know a lot of incredible horse patoot. If You Could Read you'd know the true story about that, ...

Voters do not support the wall. Voters do not support deportation. Voters support DACA. To win elections, you have to appeal to more than the 30% base.
This is the biggest lie I have seen in forever.

But, whatever. Cost the GOP in the election.. SHUT IT DOWN. MAKE THEM PAY!!!

Boy you know a lot of incredible horse patoot. If You Could Read you'd know the true story about that, ...

Clemson was one of eight Universities that received $200,000 grants ... Read it yourself nit-wit ... :thup:

NASA's Given Researchers $200,000 to Turn Human Poop Into Food
And it was only Clemson that had that idea and it's about all kinds of different technological solutions for trip to Mars... So besides being a dupe you're also a liar... Well I guess you all are really... A million is chicken feed these days anyway...Pence spent more than that going to a football game for 5 minutes to prove some idiotic point for the Dupes...

And it was only Clemson that had that idea and it's about all kinds of different technological solutions for trip to Mars... So besides being a dupe you're also a liar... Well I guess you all are really...

That's why I specifically stated Clemson you nit-wit.
You are the biggest dupe here ... And I don't need to post an article for everyone to notice that ... :thup:

And it was only Clemson that had that idea and it's about all kinds of different technological solutions for trip to Mars... So besides being a dupe you're also a liar... Well I guess you all are really...

That's why I specifically stated Clemson you nit-wit.
You are the biggest dupe here ... And I don't need to post an article for everyone to notice that ... :thup:

and I see you didn't quote the part about a million for Clemson 4 poop eating either, liar Foxbot. Your link shows you are a liar in addition to a dupe. Show me a lie I believe, dupe.

So the government paid Clemson millions, liar dupe?

Wow ... I didn't remember the exact figure from a story I read a year or so ago.
If you want to know the truth ... I wouldn't mind if they didn't spend 2 cents on crap like that ... Much less what they did.

Damn you are a partisan dupe grasping for straws at every turn ... :thup:

So the government paid Clemson millions, liar dupe?

Wow ... I didn't remember the exact figure from a story I read a year or so ago.
If you want t know the truth ... I wouldn't mind if they didn't 2 cents on crap like that ... Much less what they did.

Damn you are a partisan dupe grasping for straws at every turn ... :thup:

You said the government spent Millions I poop eating it's actually 50000 or something. Tell me a lie I believe. I can tell you many you believe-see signature. That's all the GOP has - lies for dupes like you.

Forum List

Back