If Trump doesn’t deal on DACA, Democrats threaten a government shutdown

Democrats always threaten, it's what they do!
Are they gonna hold their breath? (One could hope)

They are threatening to shut the government down on the behalf of illegal immigrants ... Now that's funny.
But ask me if I really care if they shut down the government ... Go on; ask me ... ;)

• Banned
They are threatening to shut the government down on the behalf of illegal immigrants ... Now that's funny.
But ask me if I really care if they shut down the government ... Go on; ask me ... ;)

do you really care if they shut down the government?

That is an upside down and backwards way of looking at it brainwashed functional morons... That is a trick of idiot Fanatics in other words the GOP. Democrats are ready to pass a new credit line at any time with no amendments or anything else. They're not assholes duh Dupes. Debt limit crises started with the new b******* GOP and will end with them... You're a God damn disgrace.

do you really care if they shut down the government?

Why no ... No I don't.
I would also be happier than all get out if Congress didn't show up for the next 3 years, or longer ... Is there any way we could get that in the mix as well ... :dunno:

What an odd call. They are essentially banking their future election campaigns on the backs of illegal immigrants who apparently cannot vote.

There is probably some middle ground on DACA, but it appears the democrats want to protect the current list of illegal immigrants AND ensure future illegal immigrants have a continued easy path into America without the "inconvenience" of a border wall.

Indeed, the alt-left have invaded the Democratic Party, and they seem to once again by oblivious to the bubble which surrounds them. What a gift to Trump and an easy way for the voting public to quickly and easily differentiate between those GOP in support of "America First" policies and those not.

Last edited:
OP is total b*******. Democrats will vote to raise the debt ceiling anytime. This was never a problem for anyone until this new b******* GOP and their silly dupes like you... It is nothing but a great way to cut GDP by 1% Plus... Like the GOP enjoy doing under Obama. You're a disgrace.

The best part is... That would hurt their own base the most. Lol!!! Bring on the shutdown. I doubt I'll even notice.

Again...Trump is playing chess and these folks are playing checkers.

He delayed his movement and got his money to keep the country going
because of those hurricanes. Now, he is preparing to play his "Trump"
card...DACA.

The Dems MUST protect DACA and if they do that with a shutdown, they're
finished in 2018.

He's got them right where he wants them.

Forum List

Back