Alan Dershowitz calls out Obama's 'deep hatred of Israel': 'He should be ashamed'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Obama and Obiden both need to keep their traps shut!

Expressing outrage over former President Barack Obama’s call for an end to Israeli "occupation," Harvard Law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz expanded on why he’s never talking to the Democratic president again.

"I think he always had a deep hatred of Israel in his heart. He hid it very well. He called me to the Oval Office and he said to me, 'Alan, you've known me for a long time. You know I have Israel's back.' I didn't realize he meant to paint a target on it," Dershowitz said on "Mornings with Maria" Friday.

Obama and Obiden both need to keep their traps shut!

obama-touched.jpg

Reminds me when Bibi made Obama look like an amateur at a White House press briefing. Lets hope Jews re-think their support of Democrats in the next elections.
Most Jewish Democrats in the United States put their party affiliation ahead of their ethnicity.

The hatred of Barack Ovomit is not only directed to Israel.....

But to all tradicional America!

He is a the number one POS if there ever was one.

To think he was President of the US, it's unthinkable :cuckoo:

Most Jewish Democrats in the United States put their party affiliation ahead of their ethnicity.
Yep.

Reminds me when Bibi made Obama look like an amateur at a White House press briefing. Lets hope Jews re-think their support of Democrats in the next elections.
Like most intelligent people, he doesn't have a problem with Israel, he has a problem with swine corrupt failures like Netanyahu and Sharon, right wing a-holes..

Forum List

Back