If This Muslim Shooter Does Not Represent All Muslims, Why Does His Gun Represent All Gun Owners?

It's a good question to be made.
---
No, it's as simplistic & stupid as "Guns don't kill; people kill".
In this case. being a Muslim or a gun toter has no predictive value.

However, being bigoted, bipolar, frustrated with personal life, and then buying guns ... may be an alarming COMBINATION of factors.

So you're admitting your condemnation of innocent Muslims is wrong.
No! I'm just exploiting the false narrative the media and you type people are pushing.

So you're pissed that some people would like to close the loopholes in the background check laws?

lol
There is no loop hole and background checks would not have stopped this shooter. he passed them and passed an investigation to get a security license, even though the FBI suspected him of being a radical, I wonder why? Ohh could it be because Obama does not want radicals investigated because it paints Muslims badly?

I think the question you should be asking yourself is:

"How did a guy on the terrorist watch list, who was questioned twice by the FBI in connection with terrorist activities, legally acquire the weapons to carry out this massacre?".

That's the better question.
Because Obama told the FBI to go easy on Muslims.

Because guns are the common denominator in all these mass shootings , religion is not.

And knives are the common thread in all "stabbings". Cars are the common theme in all drunk driving deaths.

Point?

Unlike knives n cars , an AR is designed to kill lots of people very quickly .
So is according to your logic ANY semi automatic weapon. What shall we do? Ban them all to include shotguns and hunting rifles? and all pistols that are not revolvers?

No! I'm just exploiting the false narrative the media and you type people are pushing.

So you're pissed that some people would like to close the loopholes in the background check laws?

lol

Specifically, what loopholes would you close?

What loophole did this terrorist use to buy his two guns?

The loopholes that let you make a private purchase without a background check. Why is keeping that loophole open so important to you?
What does THAT have to do with THIS?

Because guns are the common denominator in all these mass shootings , religion is not.

And knives are the common thread in all "stabbings". Cars are the common theme in all drunk driving deaths.

Point?

Unlike knives n cars , an AR is designed to kill lots of people very quickly .
Cars can be used to kill lots of people very qiuickly. They're designed that way.

No they aren't .
Yes, they are, Poindexter. Cars have, on more than one occasion, mowed down a number of people in one fell swoop.

lol

I had a gun stolen out of a LOCKED vehicle about 3 years ago. It was on private property, located in the vehicle where the law says it should be, and, as I said, the vehicle was locked. The person that stole it broke the law in several ways by stealing it. He broke into a vehicle and was on private property just to name two.

What kind of background check do you propose doing on him/her?

Normally the RWnuts would say that this shooting was God's punishment of the gays for their sins,

but dang it! then they couldn't attack the Muslim guy!

The RW is twisting themselves up in knots over this one. Can you imagine the meme if this particular home grown domestic terrorist wasn't Muslim?

I guess gays should be thankful that the far RW hates Muslims more than they hate gays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The shooter was a registered democrat.The level of your projection is reaching mythical level.

Forum List

Back