If this isn't a Racially motivated "Hate Crime", then there is no such thing...

You gotta love how libs have to relabel everything to make it sound more appealing. A cross-dressing, self-mutiliated homosexual is now a "transgender".

And he wonders why he got beat down for going into the woman's bathroom?

This way they can use hate crime legislation on the perps.... Lord knows the crime wasnt bad enough to just prosecute the scumbags for a CRIME! (Oh, and they were the wrong race for a hate crime I think... :confused: )

PS... no-one deserves a beat down though.

Why do I call him a racist? Because he likes to start threads about crimes committed by blacks but not about crimes committed by whites.

Also because he claimed the black girls called Polis a white bitch when they didn't.

He so badly wanted it to be about race he didn't even stop to think that other things motivate people to act like idiots.

The board's #1 closet racist calling others racist is hilarious. :lol:

:afro:

Ravi doesn't even Understand that she's a Racist... As with many Liberals just like her.

It's Sad. :(

:)

peace...

Mal as I said in my last post I do not think you and Ravi are racist Neither of you are making a point with exchanging you're a racist no you're a racist vocabulary. But that is just my opinion.

Ravi doesn't even Understand that she's a Racist... As with many Liberals just like her.

It's Sad. :(

peace...

Mal as I said in my last post I do not think you and Ravi are racist Neither of you are making a point with exchanging you're a racist no you're a racist vocabulary. But that is just my opinion.

I'm doing the Repeating the Asshole thing... ;)

I Use 1 of 3 or sometimes all 3 of Ravi's only Tools against her when she's Trolling... I Listed them Earlier.

peace...

Although she did Fire off "******" in this Thread for no Reason...

And she Painted a Picture of Blacks as Generally being Incapable of Controlling themselves and Avoiding Violence over words Directed at them...

Interesting...

Racist?...

You tell me.

peace...

Although she did Fire off "******" in this Thread for no Reason...

And she Painted a Picture of Blacks as Generally being Incapable of Controlling themselves and Avoiding Violence over words Directed at them...

Interesting...

Racist?...

You tell me.

peace...

Wait a minute I haven't read all the post in this thread I missed that little jewel comment. Think about it for a second, it sounds like something Tank or william would say. Holy shit she didn't make a comment like that did she?

Poor mal, shows himself once again to be a flaming racist and all he can do is try to deflect. But he only succeeds in digging himself in deeper.

How can you call Mal a racist, for questioning why it's considered a hate crime since it was revealed the white person was a tranny?
This what I don't understand about being politically correct and it's motivation.
Shouldn't every assualt be considered a hate crime or is the person who is getting their ass kicked being overly loved by the other person?
Why do I call him a racist? Because he likes to start threads about crimes committed by blacks but not about crimes committed by whites.

Also because he claimed the black girls called Polis a white bitch when they didn't.

He so badly wanted it to be about race he didn't even stop to think that other things motivate people to act like idiots.

Like Mal, I heard that the black girls used racial slurs. Maybe the report was wrong, but that sure as hell made it racially motivated in my mind.

How can you call Mal a racist, for questioning why it's considered a hate crime since it was revealed the white person was a tranny?
This what I don't understand about being politically correct and it's motivation.
Shouldn't every assualt be considered a hate crime or is the person who is getting their ass kicked being overly loved by the other person?

Typical lib tactic. No rebuttal, no solutions, no cogent ideas; call your opponent a racist or a homophobe. If you can call him both, you automatically win.

Mal.. I provided a link where the girl that was beaten said the girls called her "dude".. Now you provide one where she says they called her a "White Bitch"..

I'm not saying this wasn't a racially motivated attack, but everything points to it not even being a hate crime, because one of the black girls accused her of going after her man.

But please.. If you have something that shows otherwise, please link it.. I'd love to read it. :thup:

I believe the black girl accused the victim of looking at her man. That shit it just an excuse to start a beat down.
Two black girls beat down a white woman in a McDonalds that is staffed and patronized primarily by blacks and it couldn't be racially motivated? BULLSHIT

2 white girls, beating up a black tranny.
Anything wrong with that? Of course.

Ahh, but the question is: Would it be racist, homophobic or both?
Is beating up a transsexual a hate crime even if you don't know your victim is a tranny?

I'm 99% sure even these incredibly stupid women knew she was white. Is there any proof they knew she was transsexual?

2 white girls, beating up a black tranny.
Anything wrong with that? Of course.

Ahh, but the question is: Would it be racist, homophobic or both?
Is beating up a transsexual a hate crime even if you don't know your victim is a tranny?

I'm 99% sure even these incredibly stupid women knew she was white. Is there any proof they knew she was transsexual?

It would be racist aggravated circumstance of an attack on transgender person. There was mentioned the transgender person went into the female restroom.

Last edited:
German and Irish are nationalities, not races or religions.

race

n.

1. A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.

2. A group of people united or classified together on the basis of common history, nationality, or geographic distribution: the German race.

3. A genealogical line; a lineage.

4. Humans considered as a group.

5. Biology
a. An interbreeding, usually geographically isolated population of organisms differing from other populations of the same species in the frequency of hereditary traits. A race that has been given formal taxonomic recognition is known as a subspecies.
b. A breed or strain, as of domestic animals.

6. A distinguishing or characteristic quality, such as the flavor of a wine.

Race - definition of Race by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Like Mal, I heard that the black girls used racial slurs. Maybe the report was wrong, but that sure as hell made it racially motivated in my mind.
:doubt: I did not.

:doubt: I did not.

Well, then that's Settled Science... Ravi's World is Everyone's World...

And on top of that, all of you are Liars and she will find a Reason to say "******" and Generalize about the Reactionary Brutality that is Apparently Inherent in the Black Community... From her Perspective.

You're a Winner, Ravi!

You Won the Internets today, Bitchlips! :thup:

peace...

:rolleyes:

Prove it was racially motivated, dope. None of the comments from the video or from Polis's original statement video remotely smacks of a racial motivation.

Why don't you go to the inner city and start yelling "******" while one of your friends films the ensuing result...post it on youtube and then we can all decide if it was racially motivated.

:thup:

^For Posterity... Ravi's Unprovoked Racism... :thup:

peace....

Forum List

Back