If this isn't a Racially motivated "Hate Crime", then there is no such thing...

And on top of that, all of you are Liars and she will find a Reason to say "******" and Generalize about the Reactionary Brutality that is Apparently Inherent in the Black Community... From her[Ravi's] Perspective.

If you recall, she made similar remarks to me when I posted about burning a koran. Apparently she perceives the same inherent, reactionary brutality in the muslim community.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
And on top of that, all of you are Liars and she will find a Reason to say "******" and Generalize about the Reactionary Brutality that is Apparently Inherent in the Black Community... From her[Ravi's] Perspective.

If you recall, she made similar remarks to me when I posted about burning a koran. Apparently she perceives the same inherent, reactionary brutality in the muslim community.

I'm probably not likely gonna be seein' her back in here to Address these Issues... :thup:

She is in "Run Away!, Run Away!" mode... :lol:

She will Resurface in St. Elsewhere, like Dante's Herpes!

:)

peace...

"Let's hope that this attack at a McDonald's franchise underscores the importance of providing employees adequate training to confront harassment based on gender identity and gender expression," says Eden James, San Francisco's director of organizing for Change.org.

:lol:

Yeah, that's really a growing problem @ McDonald's... For Fuck's Sake, people.

This was of course Monday...

Since the "Free Press" isn't about to Focus on the Response to Black Girls being Targeted for a Hate Crime Against a White Tranny, I can Assume this will be about the last we hear of this Story... :lol:

And of Ravi... :eusa_shhh:

peace...

"Let's hope that this attack at a McDonald's franchise underscores the importance of providing employees adequate training to confront harassment based on gender identity and gender expression," says Eden James, San Francisco's director of organizing for Change.org.

:lol:

Yeah, that's really a growing problem @ McDonald's... For Fuck's Sake, people.

This was of course Monday...

Since the "Free Press" isn't about to Focus on the Response to Black Girls being Targeted for a Hate Crime Against a White Tranny, I can Assume this will be about the last we hear of this Story... :lol:

And of Ravi... :eusa_shhh:

peace...

So can someone link the last time a LGBTQRSHZXABC etc. was Beaten @ a McDonald's?...

Just one Link... Because OBVIOUSLY McDonald's needs to Train their Staff of Millions to Deal with this Issue... :lol:

peace...

You can always tell when a story hits dead center in mal's wheelhouse.

He bumps and bumps long after others have moved on.

'Transgender' girl beaten to seizure in McDonald's attack was a victim of hate crime? | Mail Online

If this isn't a Racially motivated "Hate Crime", then there is no such thing and "Hate Crimes" Laws should be abolished... Seriously... We are at this point in this country where there needs to be a serious discussion about who gets punished for what and why... Either we have Equality in Law, or we don't... If this were (2) White girls beating a Black girl, there wouldn't even be a question... That Mentality is more Harmful than it is Good.

peace...

What do you call it when two black girls beat up a white girl?

'Transgender' girl beaten to seizure in McDonald's attack was a victim of hate crime? | Mail Online

If this isn't a Racially motivated "Hate Crime", then there is no such thing and "Hate Crimes" Laws should be abolished... Seriously... We are at this point in this country where there needs to be a serious discussion about who gets punished for what and why... Either we have Equality in Law, or we don't... If this were (2) White girls beating a Black girl, there wouldn't even be a question... That Mentality is more Harmful than it is Good.

peace...

Smear the Queer?...

peace...

peace...

Smear the Queer?...

peace...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo]YouTube - MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This[/ame]

peace...

:rolleyes:

Prove it was racially motivated, dope. None of the comments from the video or from Polis's original statement video remotely smacks of a racial motivation.

Why don't you go to the inner city and start yelling "******" while one of your friends films the ensuing result...post it on youtube and then we can all decide if it was racially motivated.

:thup:

^For Posterity... Ravi's Unprovoked Racism... :thup:

peace....

Ravi never came back to address her Bigotry, did she...

Tisk, Tisk.

peace...

Forum List

Back