If this isn't a Racially motivated "Hate Crime", then there is no such thing...

jesus christ mal I thought you were smarter than this.

charging two blacks with a hate crime for beating up a cracker doesn't offer NEARLY as much potential for a sensationalized media circus distraction as does charging two homophobes with a hate crime for beating up a queer.

If the races were reversed it would still be the same debate.

Which is "Is beating up transgenders a hate crime?"

I Disagree... That would be only part of it, but the Focus would have been Whites Beating a Black Girl...

It's a given.

And I Agree that they should be Charged with both, but there wouldn't be a Discussion about the Racial Motivations if the Races were Reversed.

:)

peace...

I don't think it would have been the focus.

I think the focus would still be the transgendered issue.

Maybe, until Jessie and Al got involved.

Why don't you go to the inner city and start yelling "******" while one of your friends films the ensuing result...post it on youtube and then we can all decide if it was racially motivated.

:thup:
Your just trying to set him up because you know how extreamly violent blacks are.

Right?

I didn't say "******", Ravi did... Illustrative, in Deed, insn't it.

peace...
Ravi clearly understands how violent blacks are, Ravi even tries to use black violence as a way to win a disagreement.

What Polis thinks is immaterial to what actually happened. Her words, and the words on the video, do not suggest a racially motivated hate crime. They barely make a case for a transgender hate crime.

Cops do not bring charges. That one might have at one time thought this is a racially motivated crime just speaks to the same kneejerk, emotionally reactive "thinking" that you engage in.

Unlike you, I prefer the truth. I also am disturbed that you, like so many of the boards racists, make things up to prove something that isn't true. No one called Polis a white bitch except you. No one called her a faggot except you.

If anyone is guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt of hate crime, it is you.

I never said anyone called her a Faggot, Ravi, you Dishonest Fucknoodle... :lol:

As for "White Bitch", I read that that was said over the weekend.

If it's Wrong, it's Wrong.

peace...

Opposition to hate crime legislation under the red herring of "thought crimes" or whatever other deflection that is thrown up, is nothing more than support of those who commit hate crimes.

We've gotten into this before and I don't want to start another long back-and-forth about the merits of hate crimes. I just want to say I think you are very wrong in this statement.

As far as the OP, I would definitely think that it being a transgendered person was the motivating factor before race. Either (or neither) is possible, I just think it's more likely to have been about the transgender.

So tell me. How did the black women know that their victim was transgendered? I mean I couldn't tell from the video, but I could tell she was white.

What Polis thinks is immaterial to what actually happened. Her words, and the words on the video, do not suggest a racially motivated hate crime. They barely make a case for a transgender hate crime.

Cops do not bring charges. That one might have at one time thought this is a racially motivated crime just speaks to the same kneejerk, emotionally reactive "thinking" that you engage in.

Unlike you, I prefer the truth. I also am disturbed that you, like so many of the boards racists, make things up to prove something that isn't true. No one called Polis a white bitch except you. No one called her a faggot except you.

I never said anyone called her a Faggot, Ravi, you Dishonest Fucknoodle... :lol:

peace...
Oh, I get it...you just wanted to label her that yourself.

Not surprising.

Opposition to hate crime legislation under the red herring of "thought crimes" or whatever other deflection that is thrown up, is nothing more than support of those who commit hate crimes.
I disagree. I think we should punish acts, not motivations. If you think the person is likely to re-offend for some reason (including, but not limited to, racial motivation), then bring it up as an aggravating factor and upon probationary/parole hearings.

peace...

Not surprising.

Your Dishonesty knows NO Bounds, UnRavils... :clap2:

peace...

peace...

Not surprising.

Using UnRavils Tortured Logic on herself, you find that she just wanted to call the Attackers "*******"...

:rolleyes:

Prove it was racially motivated, dope. None of the comments from the video or from Polis's original statement video remotely smacks of a racial motivation.

Why don't you go to the inner city and start yelling "******" while one of your friends films the ensuing result...post it on youtube and then we can all decide if it was racially motivated.

:thup:

Because the Facts are like this... "******" didn't come into my Conversation on this Thread until Ravi brought it up... :thup:

Yet more Evidence of Ravis Deep-seeded Racist Core. :clap2:

peace...

jesus christ mal I thought you were smarter than this.

charging two blacks with a hate crime for beating up a cracker doesn't offer NEARLY as much potential for a sensationalized media circus distraction as does charging two homophobes with a hate crime for beating up a queer.

Blacks are Inherent Victims for the Left... The Left is going to Implode pitting One of their Oldest Victim Groups Against the Newest...

peace...

Hey Ravi, why do you Think the Tranny thought it was Racially Motivated?...

Why do you Think the Police are Likely to Charge the Girls in a Racially Motivated Hate Crime?...

Just Curious...

And Curious as to why you would try so hard to NOT see it that way.

I bet, if the Archives were Available, that your Take on the Duke "Rape" was quite Different. :thup:

peace...

^Conveniently Ignored by Ravi...

Anyone Remember what Ravi's take on the Duke Case was?...

Or was she not here for that?...

peace...

If I beat Tank with a trash can and I have this symbol on my jacket

antifa3.jpg

Is it a hate crime?

Poor mal, shows himself once again to be a flaming racist and all he can do is try to deflect. But he only succeeds in digging himself in deeper.

Poor mal, shows himself once again to be a flaming racist and all he can do is try to deflect. But he only succeeds in digging himself in deeper.

Difficult to Address my last (2) Posts Directed @ you, eh Ravi?...

Your Cowardice is starting to take Center Stage over your Racism and Blind Anger. :thup:

peace...

How can you call Mal a racist, for questioning why it's considered a hate crime since it was revealed the white person was a tranny?
This what I don't understand about being politically correct and it's motivation.
Shouldn't every assualt be considered a hate crime or is the person who is getting their ass kicked being overly loved by the other person?

Forum List

Back