If this isn't a Racially motivated "Hate Crime", then there is no such thing...

I never said anyone called her a Faggot, Ravi, you Dishonest Fucknoodle... :lol:

As for "White Bitch", I read that that was said over the weekend.

If it's Wrong, it's Wrong.

:)

peace...
Oh, I get it...you just wanted to label her that yourself.

Not surprising.

Using UnRavils Tortured Logic on herself, you find that she just wanted to call the Attackers "*******"...

:rolleyes:

Prove it was racially motivated, dope. None of the comments from the video or from Polis's original statement video remotely smacks of a racial motivation.

Why don't you go to the inner city and start yelling "******" while one of your friends films the ensuing result...post it on youtube and then we can all decide if it was racially motivated.

:thup:

Because the Facts are like this... "******" didn't come into my Conversation on this Thread until Ravi brought it up... :thup:

Yet more Evidence of Ravis Deep-seeded Racist Core. :clap2:

peace...

^Try not to Hide from your own Racism, Ravi...

Address it.

peace...

Poor mal, shows himself once again to be a flaming racist and all he can do is try to deflect. But he only succeeds in digging himself in deeper.

How can you call Mal a racist, for questioning why it's considered a hate crime since it was revealed the white person was a tranny?
This what I don't understand about being politically correct and it's motivation.
Shouldn't every assualt be considered a hate crime or is the person who is getting their ass kicked being overly loved by the other person?
Why do I call him a racist? Because he likes to start threads about crimes committed by blacks but not about crimes committed by whites.

Also because he claimed the black girls called Polis a white bitch when they didn't.

He so badly wanted it to be about race he didn't even stop to think that other things motivate people to act like idiots.

Prove it was racially motivated, dope. None of the comments from the video or from Polis's original statement video remotely smacks of a racial motivation.

Why don't you go to the inner city and start yelling "******" while one of your friends films the ensuing result...post it on youtube and then we can all decide if it was racially motivated.

Are you saying blacks are violent and would attack him?

If I stand in New York shouting 'cracker' or 'honkey', would you expect the same to happen?

If I stand in New York shouting 'cracker' or 'honkey', would you expect the same to happen?

Ravi's Racism runs DEEP...

peace...

No, I'm pretty sure they would give him milk and cookies and offer to change his diaper.

But seeing him on youtube committing a hate crime would prove at least he has the courage of his convictions.

Poor mal, shows himself once again to be a flaming racist and all he can do is try to deflect. But he only succeeds in digging himself in deeper.

How can you call Mal a racist, for questioning why it's considered a hate crime since it was revealed the white person was a tranny?
This what I don't understand about being politically correct and it's motivation.
Shouldn't every assualt be considered a hate crime or is the person who is getting their ass kicked being overly loved by the other person?
Why do I call him a racist? Because he likes to start threads about crimes committed by blacks but not about crimes committed by whites.

Also because he claimed the black girls called Polis a white bitch when they didn't.

He so badly wanted it to be about race he didn't even stop to think that other things motivate people to act like idiots.

The board's #1 closet racist calling others racist is hilarious. :lol:

:afro:

No, I'm pretty sure they would give him milk and cookies and offer to change his diaper.
So only blacks are so violent?

So only blacks are so violent?
Your definition of violence is giving milk and cookies?

Wow, you're more pathetic than I thought.

Mal.. I provided a link where the girl that was beaten said the girls called her "dude".. Now you provide one where she says they called her a "White Bitch"..

I'm not saying this wasn't a racially motivated attack, but everything points to it not even being a hate crime, because one of the black girls accused her of going after her man.

But please.. If you have something that shows otherwise, please link it.. I'd love to read it. :thup:

Come on Ravi Mal is as racist as you are, and for the record I don't think either of you are racist. get off your high horse for once and take off your politically correct blinders and see the reverse side of the attack if it has been two whites beating a black person it would have been deemed a hate crime just because the two white people were beating up on a black person no matter what the reason of the attack.

Last edited:
You guys better leave Ravi alone, or she will tell the inter-city blacks whats going on here.

2 white girls, beating up a black tranny.
Anything wrong with that? Of course.

The board's #1 closet racist calling others racist is hilarious. :lol:

:afro:

Ravi doesn't even Understand that she's a Racist... As with many Liberals just like her.

It's Sad. :(

peace...

Come on Ravi Mal is as racist as you are, and for the record I don't think either of you are racist. get off your high horse for once and take off your politically correct blinders and see the reverse side of the attack if it has been two whites beating a black person it would have been deemed a hate crime just because the two white people were beating up on a black person no matter what the reason of the attack.

Ravi's 3 Comebacks/Attacks:

1.) Liar.

2.) Coward.

3.) Racist.

Rinse and Repeat. :thup:

peace...

I know this statement gets old, but could you imagine if all the players involved were white, and this victim was black.

You gotta love how libs have to relabel everything to make it sound more appealing. A cross-dressing, self-mutiliated homosexual is now a "transgender".

And he wonders why he got beat down for going into the woman's bathroom?

You gotta love how libs have to relabel everything to make it sound more appealing. A cross-dressing, self-mutiliated homosexual is now a "transgender".

And he wonders why he got beat down for going into the woman's bathroom?

Still no reason for a Beat Down.

Forum List

Back