If this board is any

indication, the political hackery will never end.
the country will perish.
The people will live under tyranny.
I see a slight willingness on the right to call a pout the anti constitutionist
On the left I see no introspection .
Feel free to link to any post to prove me wrong Id be happy to so.

You certainly have little faith in America.

Faith in God. Faith in Principle, not anything formed by the hand of Man, not without Puropse, Cause, Reason. Government is not divine or without flaw.

That's an interesting passage from a guy who quotes Ayn Rand in his sig, especially the part about reason and God.

You certainly have little faith in America.

Faith in God. Faith in Principle, not anything formed by the hand of Man, not without Puropse, Cause, Reason. Government is not divine or without flaw.

That's an interesting passage from a guy who quotes Ayn Rand in his sig, especially the part about reason and God.
Just show me any reason to cave to the left or any leadership from the right.

indication, the political hackery will never end.
the country will perish.
The people will live under tyranny.
I see a slight willingness on the right to call a pout the anti constitutionist
On the left I see no introspection .
Feel free to link to any post to prove me wrong Id be happy to so.

Have you watched The Ed Show? Those asswipes sound just like the liberals on this board. Yep. Kiss your country goodbye.

As opposed to ditto-heads?

You guys had complete control for six years.

You fucked it up.

You have little room to complain at this point and time.

But you are still constitutionally allowed to do so.

4 years not 6 and it was not complete. You babies claim 59 Senators can not get shit done, I don't think the Republicans ever had more then 55. Nor did they have 257 House members. Go figure.

You are not following along.

Rand was an atheist who believed we should live a life dedicated towards reason and self-interest. She argued that belief in God is irrational, and a life dedicated towards reason rejects God, since there is no scientific evidence of God, and most religions do not preach self-interest.

Have you watched The Ed Show? Those asswipes sound just like the liberals on this board. Yep. Kiss your country goodbye.

As opposed to ditto-heads?

You guys had complete control for six years.

You fucked it up.

You have little room to complain at this point and time.

But you are still constitutionally allowed to do so.

4 years not 6 and it was not complete. You babies claim 59 Senators can not get shit done, I don't think the Republicans ever had more then 55. Nor did they have 257 House members. Go figure.

You guys had a majority in congress and the Presidency for six years.

I don't claim that the Dems are doing a stellar job right now, I am just pointing out that you guys don't have much room to bitch.

go for it.. like we could learn something from a libtard.

Truly, your wit and intelligence are beyond compare.

But, by all means, continue to bitch about the liberals who listen to Ed Schultz while simultaneously being one of the biggest ditto-heads on here.

It wouldn't be funny, except for the fact that the irony is lost on you.
Right now you are at fail 0.1.
All talk master. Start a threat so it doesn't get lost.

WTF are you talking about?

I'll take Value for Value, over Something for Nothing, Every time. You have no concept of Free Will, or Conscience. You are bought and paid for, enjoy the consolation prize while there is still time left. The clock is running out.

What "value" was that?

The whole point.

Don't let it bother You though. Enjoy the plunder while it lasts. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The intelligent thing to do would be to expand on your point.

But enjoy those smileys while they last.

Truly, your wit and intelligence are beyond compare.

But, by all means, continue to bitch about the liberals who listen to Ed Schultz while simultaneously being one of the biggest ditto-heads on here.

It wouldn't be funny, except for the fact that the irony is lost on you.
All talk master. Start a thread so it doesn't get lost.

All talk master. Start a thread so it doesn't get lost.

The honest thing to do would have been to not edit your post and act like I am the one that is all fucked up.

Too bad your original post is quoted for posterity.

Nice try, champ.

So you meant "thread" and not "threat"? Gotcha.

You are not following along.

Rand was an atheist who believed we should live a life dedicated towards reason and self-interest. She argued that belief in God is irrational, and a life dedicated towards reason rejects God, since there is no scientific evidence of God, and most religions do not preach self-interest.

I couldn't care less about those minor distractions,everyone knows about rand.
Is this your exit strategy to show how wise and deep you are?
Follow along

The honest thing to do would have been to not edit your post and act like I am the one that is all fucked up.

Too bad your original post is quoted for posterity.

Nice try, champ.

So you meant "thread" and not "threat"? Gotcha.
Well "fng " great, A typo has stumped you .
Id dont know how to give you a gold star.
Have you shot your political wad?
Seems like it.

Someone else is going to have to push your wheelchair across the finish line this time .

Follow along

The country will not perish. The strength and power of the foundations of this country are unprecedented.

The people do not live under tyranny. America may be the freest country in the world. Tyranny is what people in North Korea live under.

The fact that you have an interpretation of the constitution does not mean everyone agrees with that interpretation.

The Left has boatloads of introspection, probably too much for its own good.

Seems like it.

Someone else is going to have to push your wheelchair across the finish line this time .

If you aren't going to take the time to proofread your posts, then don't be offended when someone asks you for clarification.

I am not going to try and infer what your barely literate ass means, especially when "threat" and "thread" are two entirely different words.

I guess you thought I'd be so dull as to not notice your switch-a-roo in your snarky rebuttle. If you said: "whoops, I meant "thread"." then we could have gone from there. Instead, you tried to pull a fast one.

I don't think I am the one that needs a wheelchair here.

Follow along

The country will not perish. The strength and power of the foundations of this country are unprecedented.

The people do not live under tyranny. America may be the freest country in the world. Tyranny is what people in North Korea live under.

The fact that you have an interpretation of the constitution does not mean everyone agrees with that interpretation.

So you are certain that the government education system is insuring that the generation to come will be wise enough to ensure that freedom and liberty will be a concern they will have foremost in there mind when they vote and educate their children?

This is the entire Problem.

Glass-of-water.jpg

Some of you see this as half Empty

Glass-of-water.jpg

Some of you see it as Half Full.

When the entire problem is:

NWA1589.jpg

You've got the wrong sized Glass........

Seems like it.

If you aren't going to take the time to proofread your posts, then don't be offended when someone asks you for clarification.

I am not going to try and infer what your barely literate ass means, especially when "threat" and "thread" are two entirely different words.

I guess you thought I'd be so dull as to not notice your switch-a-roo in your snarky rebuttle. If you said: "whoops, I meant "thread"." then we could have gone from there. Instead, you tried to pull a fast one.

I don't think I am the one that needs a wheelchair here.
Yeah i made a typo I make 3 or four each post.
, it stalled you.
If you have something interesting to say ,say it
You need an apology for a typo, go fuck yourself.

Follow along

So you are certain that the government education system is insuring that the generation to come will be wise enough to ensure that freedom and liberty will be a concern they will have foremost in there mind when they vote and educate their children?

If the "government education system" is who "insured" that you were taught how to spell, then I am truly scared.

While listening to folks back during the election, and even now, on politics, ones heart fills with despair. How can the republic survive such total asinine self centered swinish stupidity.

But if you look to how things were back in the early days of the nation,

things are actually a whole lot better than they were.

So I have confidence that, despite troofers, Air America, the Rainbow and Unicorn crowd and all the rest of it, that we will do fine for the foreseeable future, and maybe beyond.

Forum List

Back