If this board is any

The us Founders weren't quite that traditional.

The Adams family would be considered forward thinking even today.

If you look at the guys who put the thing together, Adams, Marshall, Madison, Jefferson, they were full of really strange ideas for their time. They seem traditional to us now, but that is over the space of 240 years.

They are traditional based on the founding of the country.
What the fuck is wrong with people any more
Ok yeah the founding fathers were not traditional fucking cave men or winged god damn fairies, WTF.
Is this what happens when you go to public school?

You certainly have little faith in America.

Faith in God. Faith in Principle, not anything formed by the hand of Man, not without Puropse, Cause, Reason. Government is not divine or without flaw.

That's an interesting passage from a guy who quotes Ayn Rand in his sig, especially the part about reason and God.

What I really love about Her, is Her understanding of Unalienable Rights. Not bad for a Self Proclaimed Atheist... Huh? I suspect what She Rejected was Man's notions of False Deities. I think She had little patience for Anyone trying to lead Her against Her will, by the nose. I do not find Principle and Conscience adverse to Her. Does that help You Skippy? Have You ever read "We The Living"? A fiction Novel based on Her Life in the Soviet Union, post Revolution. Like Where We are headed now. I hope You have a Government Job Comrade, and are a Party Member. Can You blame Her for turning Her back on organized religion? I don't.

That's an interesting passage from a guy who quotes Ayn Rand in his sig, especially the part about reason and God.
Just show me any reason to cave to the left or any leadership from the right.

You are not following along.

Rand was an atheist who believed we should live a life dedicated towards reason and self-interest. She argued that belief in God is irrational, and a life dedicated towards reason rejects God, since there is no scientific evidence of God, and most religions do not preach self-interest.

The one thin that the Self Possesses fully that no collective will is Conscience, and the Witness that goes with it. You miss that Skippy. Why did She Write and share, and enlighten? Why was She so disgusted with Your Progressive, Totalitarian Utopia? What Ayn Rand rejected was Your concept of God.

I will give you a hint.
Id say this thread proves my point.
There can be no common ground the other side is to superior, ignorant and touchy to talk to.

The right side has no courage to bring forth traditional values that founded the country as they are to crazy and the media will make fun of them.

Its pathetic.
Really it is all sides that has issues and until this fact is realized then there will be little to no progress made.

Also I would like to add a note about using the words traditional values. Ever hear of the Taliban they went back to traditional values too.

the point is going to be you are an ignorant fool whose knowledge of western culture and islam is thinner then piss on a hot rock if you choose to continue.
i am not surprised you missed my point.

what point is that, be brief and concise.

If you choose not to think, I choose not to waste my time.

No ,You do not have permission to edit my posts and you do not have the mental ability to add to a conversation , even one that was dealt in your favor from the get go .
.Sad, proof affirmative action was a waste.

Affirmative action? My ass is so white that even Vanilla Ice is envious.

Considering that we have to use a decoder ring to understand your tripe, you'll understand if I take your comments on education for what they are worth.

Thanks for carrying through on the neg rep, btw.

I think it's hilarious that you gave out so much neg rep in the last 24 hours that you had to wait until just now to get me.

Someone is taking things a little too seriously.

I couldn't care less about those minor distractions,everyone knows about rand.
Is this your exit strategy to show how wise and deep you are?
Follow along
Just show me any reason to cave to the left or any leadership from the right.

The country will not perish. The strength and power of the foundations of this country are unprecedented.

The people do not live under tyranny. America may be the freest country in the world. Tyranny is what people in North Korea live under.

The fact that you have an interpretation of the constitution does not mean everyone agrees with that interpretation.

The Left has boatloads of introspection, probably too much for its own good.

You do not begin to understand Liberty Toro, How can You be aware of loosing things that You never realized in the first place? You support Cradle to Grave Progressive Statism, and presume to lecture on free will? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No ,You do not have permission to edit my posts and you do not have the mental ability to add to a conversation , even one that was dealt in your favor from the get go .
.Sad, proof affirmative action was a waste.

Affirmative action? My ass is so white that even Vanilla Ice is envious.

Considering that we have to use a decoder ring to understand your tripe, you'll understand if I take your comments on education for what they are worth.

Thanks for carrying through on the neg rep, btw.

I think it's hilarious that you gave out so much neg rep in the last 24 hours that you had to wait until just now to get me.

Someone is taking things a little too seriously.

I wish you had something intelligent to add.

I will give you a hint.
Id say this thread proves my point.
There can be no common ground the other side is to superior, ignorant and touchy to talk to.

The right side has no courage to bring forth traditional values that founded the country as they are to crazy and the media will make fun of them.

Its pathetic.
Really it is all sides that has issues and until this fact is realized then there will be little to no progress made.

Also I would like to add a note about using the words traditional values. Ever hear of the Taliban they went back to traditional values too.

i am not surprised you missed my point.

what point is that, be brief and concise.

If you choose not to think, I choose not to waste my time.
Thats it?

indication, the political hackery will never end.
the country will perish.
The people will live under tyranny.
I see a slight willingness on the right to call a pout the anti constitutionist
On the left I see no introspection .
Feel free to link to any post to prove me wrong Id be happy to so.
I've picked on the left, Chris, the Progressives and many things about Obama. I do not see many RWL @ USMB doing the same about the right and GOP leaders or each other here.

Plus, it is my experience that internet message boards are prone to divisiveness over compromise...which is the art of politics.

Right Wing Lunatics and Left Wing Whackos here have stated compromise is evil....yet our foundings as a nation were built on compromise. and both groups pretend to represent the ideals and principles of the founders....maybe they do, but they ALL lack the key element of success...the ability and the predisposition to compromise

If this board is an indication, the political hackery will never end.
the country will perish.
The people will live under tyranny.
I see a slight willingness on the right to call out the anti constitutionist ,
On the left I see no introspection .
Feel free to link to any post to prove me wrong Id be happy to so.

Right Wing Lunatics and Left Wing Whackos here have stated compromise is evil....yet our foundings as a nation were built on compromise. and both groups pretend to represent the ideals and principles of the founders....maybe they do, but they ALL lack the key element of success...the ability and the predisposition to compromise

The above (in bold) is the only tradition worth going back to.

The intelligent thing to do would be to expand on your point.

But enjoy those smileys while they last.

You would have to understand the concept of Private Property for it to have meaning.

Enlighten me.

Imagine a place where the Society actually exists in part to defend, protect, and enrich It's Members both Individually and Collectively, establishing Justice, by the consent of the Governed. Imagine that there is no justification to abuse any member of that Society, and that is is a gross offense to do so, an abomination. Imagine that All Government resolution was by due process, was transparent, and held to account.

Study Locke and Madison on matters of Conscience. Thoreau, King, and Gandhi did.

Locke
John Locke: Second Treatise of Civil Government

Madison
Religious Freedom Page: Memorial and Remonstrance Against Religious Assessments, James Madison (1785)

You would have to understand the concept of Private Property for it to have meaning.

Enlighten me.

Imagine a place where the Society actually exists in part to defend, protect, and enrich It's Members both Individually and Collectively, establishing Justice, by the consent of the Governed. Imagine that there is no justification to abuse any member of that Society, and that is is a gross offense to do so, an abomination. Imagine that All Government resolution was by due process, was transparent, and held to account.

Study Locke and Madison on matters of Conscience. Thoreau, King, and Gandhi did.

Locke

Madison
Religious Freedom Page: Memorial and Remonstrance Against Religious Assessments, James Madison (1785)

Please, since when has the GOP stood up for conservative ideals like that?

The above (in bold) is the only tradition worth going back to.

If You were under physical assault, or being raped, what would You consider compromising?
How do You justify signing into Law something You haven' even read?

How could You trust for a second, People that are that irresponsible, incompetent, and corrupted by the process?

This ain't Candy Land. Every decision bears consequence. We are so far from original intent, the only solution that can be bloodless, is to dismantle, piece by piece, step by step, and eliminate the offense. If it can't be justified, why are we paying for it. I want a refund.

Enlighten me.

Locke

Madison

Please, since when has the GOP stood up for conservative ideals like that?

Individuals, that support Federalism, do. I don't speak well for groups or clubs. Separate the Rhino's, Neo-Cons, Progressives, Statists, Blue Blooded Oligarchy, and You might have something. I'm Independent, until McCain and Graham leave.

Forum List

Back