If this board is any

I think you're right. The country is ready for either a dictator or a King. Which ever we end up getting, I hope he's kind to us pheasants.

From the perspective of one of the abovementioned pheasants, I really hope that the second amendment is repealed.

ringed_necked_pheasant_pair.jpg

That kind of post is how you build up a rep power of 318

No more pos rep for you for a while, sorry.

Yeah i made a typo I make 3 or four each post.
, it stalled you.
If you have something interesting to say ,say it
You need an apology for a typo, go fuck yourself.

You recognize your own deficiencies and take no actions to correct them?

How fucking lazy are you?

BTW, I am not asking you to apologize for anything. I could care less. It's been more fun to point out your basic dishonesty.

The country will not perish. The strength and power of the foundations of this country are unprecedented.

The people do not live under tyranny. America may be the freest country in the world. Tyranny is what people in North Korea live under.

The fact that you have an interpretation of the constitution does not mean everyone agrees with that interpretation.

The Left has boatloads of introspection, probably too much for its own good.
So you are certain that the government education system is insuring that the generation to come will be wise enough to ensure that freedom and liberty will be a concern they will have foremost in there mind when they vote and educate their children?

If the "government education system" is who "insured" that you were taught how to spell, then I am truly scared.
No, thats my failure. I spelled a little better before my stroke but not much.
As soon as the option to negg you becomes available, I will ,you have nothing to add to
the conversation you POS
What a fn loser.

, it stalled you.

BTW, I am not asking you to apologize for anything. I could care less. It's been more fun to point out your basic dishonesty.
Couldn't care less

Im so damn stupid, but you still cant riddle out what Im trying to say . Id say the fault lay with you .
Just put me on ignore, I.m sorry I'm to much of a challenge.

No, thats my failure. I spelled a little better before my stroke but not much.
As soon as the option to negg you becomes available, I will ,you have nothing to add to
the conversation you POS
What a fn loser.

A stroke doesn't prevent you from learning or re-learning a skill. People do it every day.

But I understand if you have to reference a medical condition to explain your own intellectual laziness.

Like I said, I think you need the wheelchair here, not me.

But rep away. I could give a fuck.

, it stalled you.

Couldn't care less

Im so damn stupid, but you still cant riddle out what Im trying to say . Id say the fault lay with you .
Just put me on ignore, I.m sorry I'm to much of a challenge.

No, the fault is your own for being dishonest about it.

I don't put people on ignore, and I don't take orders from you.

Yeah thanks , Do you have anything that addresses the OP?

I've addressed the OP.

indication, the political hackery will never end.
the country will perish.
The people will live under tyranny.
I see a slight willingness on the right to call a pout the anti constitutionist
On the left I see no introspection .
Feel free to link to any post to prove me wrong Id be happy to so.

Somebody call the Whaaaaaaaaambulance, we have another victim of hyperbolitis.

You know, you guys had a "conservative" in power for eight whole years who manged to screw the pooch royally.

America is tired of the "right's" bullshit. Now you'll have to wait for the left to screw up enough to get another shot at fucking everything up again.

Yeah, we saw that, and you have the nerve to say anything.

Yeah, we saw that, and you didn't* have the nerve to say anything.

I see an entire post where I said something.

*Since you have now instructed me to edit your posts, from this point forward, you'll understand that I am doing my best to infer what your point is. Of course, in doing so, you lose any bitching rights if I make a mistake.

4 years not 6 and it was not complete. You babies claim 59 Senators can not get shit done, I don't think the Republicans ever had more then 55. Nor did they have 257 House members. Go figure.

True. But the Republicans of the last administration didn't have to deal with 178 Representatives and 41 Senators who's only goal was to be OBSTRUCTIONISTS.

4 years not 6 and it was not complete. You babies claim 59 Senators can not get shit done, I don't think the Republicans ever had more then 55. Nor did they have 257 House members. Go figure.

True. But the Republicans of the last administration didn't have to deal with 178 Representatives and 41 Senators who's only goal was to be OBSTRUCTIONISTS.

Or had any balls...

Is there anything the GOP has stood in front of that increased personal freedom or liberty?
If Not what is wrong with being OBSTRUCTIONISTS ?

Id say this thread proves my point.
There can be no common ground the other side is to superior, ignorant and touchy to talk to.

The right side has no courage to bring forth traditional values that founded the country as they are to crazy and the media will make fun of them.

Its pathetic.

There can be no common ground the other side is to superior, ignorant and touchy to talk to.

The right side has no courage to bring forth traditional values that founded the country as they are to crazy and the media will make fun of them.

Its pathetic.
Really it is all sides that has issues and until this fact is realized then there will be little to no progress made.

Also I would like to add a note about using the words traditional values. Ever hear of the Taliban they went back to traditional values too.

Its pathetic.
Really it is all sides that has issues and until this fact is realized then there will be little to no progress made.

Also I would like to add a note about using the words traditional values. Ever hear of the Taliban they went back to traditional values too.
Traditional Islamic values , Not the same values this country was founded on.

Its pathetic.

And your point?

Yeah, we saw that, and you didn't* have the nerve to say anything.

I see an entire post where I said something.

*Since you have now instructed me to edit your posts, from this point forward, you'll understand that I am doing my best to infer what your point is. Of course, in doing so, you lose any bitching rights if I make a mistake.

No ,You do not have permission to edit my posts and you do not have the mental ability to add to a conversation , even one that was dealt in your favor from the get go .
.Sad, proof affirmative action was a waste.

The us Founders weren't quite that traditional.

The Adams family would be considered forward thinking even today.

If you look at the guys who put the thing together, Adams, Marshall, Madison, Jefferson, they were full of really strange ideas for their time. They seem traditional to us now, but that is over the space of 240 years.

And your point?
The point is going to be you are an ignorant fool whose knowledge of western culture and Islam is thinner then piss on a hot rock if you choose to continue.

New Topics

Forum List

Back