Alabama Puts Planned Parenthood Clinic on Probation After Undercover Sting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a statistic on how many babies are killed each day because some stupid ass fucking teenagers were too irresponsible to be safe about their sexual escapades?

13-15 years old? WTF?

How about instead of killing the babies, we kill the teenagers' parents for being piece of shit failures?

Is there a statistic on how many babies are killed each day because some stupid ass fucking teenagers were too irresponsible to be safe about their sexual escapades?

13-15 years old? WTF?

How about instead of killing the babies, we kill the teenagers' parents for being piece of shit failures?

In most cases, most girls who get pregnant before age 15 become so due to rape, much of the time by a family member.

From the Wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teenage_pregnancy

Studies have found that between 11 and 20 percent of pregnancies in teenagers are a direct result of rape, while about 60 percent of teenage mothers had unwanted sexual experiences preceding their pregnancy. Before age 15, a majority of first-intercourse experiences among females are reported to be non-voluntary; the Guttmacher Institute found that 60 percent of girls who had sex before age 15 were coerced by males who on average were six years their senior. One in five teenage fathers admitted to forcing girls to have sex with them.

So how about we kill the guys that raped the teenage girls instead?

I'm all for killing the rapists my man, but how many of those "rapes" were really just some dude guilting a girl into opening her legs, and not actually a physically forced encounter?

It's no secret that girls have a habit of crying rape when in fact it wasn't actually a rape.

Even at the tender young age of 15, there's a bit of personal responsibility that comes into play.

I'm all for killing the rapists my man, but how many of those "rapes" were really just some dude guilting a girl into opening her legs, and not actually a physically forced encounter?

It's no secret that girls have a habit of crying rape when in fact it wasn't actually a rape.

Even at the tender young age of 15, there's a bit of personal responsibility that comes into play.

Sex with a 13-15 year old girl by a man 6 years older than her is rape, no matter what the circumstances. In most cases it is forced sex, in other cases, statutory.

13-15 years old? WTF?

In most cases, most girls who get pregnant before age 15 become so due to rape, much of the time by a family member.

From the Wiki:
Teenage pregnancy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Studies have found that between 11 and 20 percent of pregnancies in teenagers are a direct result of rape, while about 60 percent of teenage mothers had unwanted sexual experiences preceding their pregnancy. Before age 15, a majority of first-intercourse experiences among females are reported to be non-voluntary; the Guttmacher Institute found that 60 percent of girls who had sex before age 15 were coerced by males who on average were six years their senior. One in five teenage fathers admitted to forcing girls to have sex with them.

Even at the HIGH end of your link which is 20 percent, that is not MOST. Wanna try again?

And last I checked saying no is still the responsibility of the Female.

Sex with a 13-15 year old girl by a man 6 years older than her is rape, no matter what the circumstances. In most cases it is forced sex, in other cases, statutory.

So you're saying that in "most cases" of a 13-15 year old girl having sex, it's forced?

I don't buy it.

13-15 years old? WTF?

From the Wiki:

Read the study again. It does not support your statement that "most girls who get pregnant before age 15 become so due to rape".

Did you all actually watch that video?

In the first video, the girl isn't allowed to get an abortion, in the second video the woman refers the girl to her supervisor, who was supposed to be in the next day.

Read the study again. It does not support your statement that "most girls who get pregnant before age 15 become so due to rape".

"the Guttmacher Institute found that 60 percent of girls who had sex before age 15 were coerced by males who on average were six years their senior"

If a 13-15 year old girl has sex with a man 6 years her senior then that is statutory rape.

Be that as it may, the article in question mentioned "several" girls who got abortions without consent, not "many", indicating a small number.

It is possible that all of the girls involved were victims of incestual rape where the parents could not be informed. The article does not give details.

And the "sting" operation proves nothing at all, as I mentioned in my last post.

So you're saying that in "most cases" of a 13-15 year old girl having sex, it's forced?

I don't buy it.

No, what I said was that in most cases where a 13-15 year old has sex with a man 6+ years older than her it is forced.

Not in most cases where 13-15 year old girls have sex.

"the Guttmacher Institute found that 60 percent of girls who had sex before age 15 were coerced by males who on average were six years their senior"

If a 13-15 year old girl has sex with a man 6 years her senior then that is statutory rape.

Be that as it may, the article in question mentioned "several" girls who got abortions without consent, not "many", indicating a small number.

It is possible that all of the girls involved were victims of incestual rape where the parents could not be informed. The article does not give details.

And the "sting" operation proves nothing at all, as I mentioned in my last post.
Coerced HOW, though? That's the 64,000 dollar question.

By simply guilting them into it, via the old "if you LOVED me..." line?

No one's arguing that it's statutory, but statutory is just a legal term. The girl still has the ability, and the RESPONSIBILITY, to say no if she doesn't want to have sex.

You don't get to claim that every encounter was forced just because the word "coerced" was used.

Coerced is quite a vague word in this case.

I don't buy it.

No, what I said was that in most cases where a 13-15 year old has sex with a man 6+ years older than her it is forced.

Not in most cases where 13-15 year old girls have sex.
Ok, so then there's still a lot of 13-15 year old girls getting pregnant due to irresponsibility.

Hence, we should kill the failures that are their parents, rather than the babies.

Last edited:
If your 13 year old daughter is out fucking guys and getting pregnant, you FAILED as a parent.

Ok fine, let's forget "most" or "a majority of" for a minute. That really wasn't my point anyway.

My point was that there are many cases where incidents of rape or incest or both occur, and since the article doesn't provide any detail at all except that there were not too many instances (several instances rather than "many") we can say that there's a good chance that the people involved did what they did for good reasons..

One assumes that people aren't just goin to go breaking the law all willy-nilly, especially in such a difficult situation as this.

These people are doctors and human beings, they're not the monsters the right-wing media would like to paint them as.

13-15 years old? WTF?

From the Wiki:

Wait.

You make claim A

You cite a source for claim B

you then act as though you've backed claim A

In other words.... you're a fucking dishonest ****.

Ok fine, let's forget "most" or "a majority of" for a minute. That really wasn't my point anyway.

My point was that there are many cases where incidents of rape or incest or both occur, and since the article doesn't provide any detail at all except that there were not too many instances (several instances rather than "many") we can say that there's a good chance that the people involved did what they did for good reasons..

One assumes that people aren't just goin to go breaking the law all willy-nilly, especially in such a difficult situation as this.

These people are doctors and human beings, they're not the monsters the right-wing media would like to paint them as.

They find reasons to justify in their own mind why it is acceptable to break the law. I wouldn't say that makes them monsters, but a lot of their reasoning is misguided. When kids mess up, they often make decisions based on fear. It could be fear of the responsibility of having a child and/or how other people will judge them, including their parents. I think it is wrongly assumed by the adults assisting these young people, that their parents would not offer them support. Of course you can find cases to support whichever side you're on, but I still think that most parents and their children should have the opportunity to work through such a decision together.

Interesting. As I listened to the tape, the word 'entrapment' came to my mind. And I've got to say, the employee wasn't perfect, but she did pretty good.

And there is a contradiction between HIPPA and Alabama state law. And when state and federal laws don't agree, federal law takes precedent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back