If These Children Struggle in School, Whose Fault Is It?

"Boneless Ribs," "Same Difference," "Sounds of Silence," Etc.

Believing that oxymoron means "a contradiction in terms" is a sign of that. It is the complete opposite of what the college-"educated" media tell us it means.
Are you smoking banana peels again?
I do not decide which of my students have "some use in the world". They all do, bar none.

But you....run a hospital, apparently. Great.
You need to change that mentality. Some people really aren't good for anything, except maybe as an example of what not to do.
At THAT age, "PARENT" 100%

They need to be removed from that environment and raised by some nuns -- with rulers
They probably should be sterilized upon reaching puberty. It's too late.

I doubt it. But your racism will get your kids and grandkids beat up by these guys.
"Guys" like that are one reason my nephew spent today at the range with my wife and myself. (My uncle was supposed to be there, but he has a bad cold.)

He's getting good. He can get probably 25 out of 30 9mm on target at 30' now, though he's still not ready for my Model 29.

"Guys" like that are one reason my nephew spent today at the range with my wife and myself. (My uncle was supposed to be there, but he has a bad cold.)

He's getting good. He can get probably 25 out of 30 9mm on target at 30' now, though he's still not ready for my Model 29.
The problem with whites who think like you is that you can't see how it's you guys who start stuff.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back