If These Children Struggle in School, Whose Fault Is It?

Then show some damn videos with whites doing it. Because in this forum it seems every bad example is always somebody black as if whites are perfect.
Then stop creating them. Stop destroying little skulls full of mush

Ironically, this video is posted on the account Libs of Tik Tok, a frequent critic of public schools. But those who blame public schools for everything need to watch videos like this and realize what teachers are up against.

For just one example: Language warning. I guess you have to start with teaching kids that "MF hoes" is not proper language for school.

Pretending to smoke "weed", also improper. Waving guns around. Yeah.

Again. Will you blame teachers for the low achievement in districts where these children show up for kindergarten? Can we expect something of parents too?

(Note that this is posted on Tik Tok with writing and emojis, which means an adult thought it was cute or something and posted it. Right.)

ETA: It looks like something happened with the tweet. Maybe the parent filming had second thoughts. Anyway, here's a still, showing three children--only one appearing to be school aged, two maybe preschool--playing at guns and weed.

Ten years from now (or less) these kids might be parents. :omg:

Then show some damn videos with whites doing it. Because in this forum it seems every bad example is always somebody black as if whites are perfect.
Wow, you will just never admit that African American culture might have some issues they need to deal with.

Don’t you know the first steps in change are admitting you have a problem and stop blaming others for said problem? The Black community needs to do this. Period.

Wow, you will just never admit that African American culture might have some issues they need to deal with.

Don’t you know the first steps in change are admitting you have a problem and stop blaming others for said problem? The Black community needs to do this. Period.
Why don't you concern yourself with the white culture that created the system that's the problem. Because the reason I do what I do is whites like you who love pointing your fingers at everybody else. So shut up and deal with the white cultures.

You guys love quoting king, so quote this:

“It would neither be true or honest to say that the Negrosproblem is what it is because he is innately inferior orbecause he is basically lazy and listless or because he hasnot lifted himself by his own bootstraps. To find the originsof the Negro problem we must turn to the white man’s problem.”-Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.

With blacks it's often a preview of things to come, while whites generally grow out of it.
You haven't grown out of it. It has continued for now 404 years. You are a prime example of it.

Last edited:
Whites are the originators of gansta culture. And it began at minimum during the days of the wild west. But whites glorified such thugs as Billy the Kid, Bonnie and Clyde, Babyface Nelson, Al Capone and in modern times they made reality TV starts out of the Gotti family. How long were the Sopranos number 1? You didn't see any reality series for 3rd Street Slim. And there ain't no long running series about the lifestyles of the Crips and Bloods. So I think you whites who are racists here really need to STFU and look at your own "culture". A culture where you are ready to put in the office of the president, a man with 91 felony counts.

Ironically, this video is posted on the account Libs of Tik Tok, a frequent critic of public schools. But those who blame public schools for everything need to watch videos like this and realize what teachers are up against.

For just one example: Language warning. I guess you have to start with teaching kids that "MF hoes" is not proper language for school.

Again. Will you blame teachers for the low achievement in districts where these children show up for kindergarten? Can we expect something of parents too?

(Note that this is posted on Tik Tok with writing and emojis, which means an adult thought it was cute or something and posted it. Right.)

ETA: It looks like something happened with the tweet. Maybe the parent filming had second thoughts. Anyway, here's a still, showing three children--only one appearing to be school aged, two maybe preschool--playing at guns and weed.

Where are the parents libs asks....

She knows where they got it from

The golden rule WAS never let your kids see ya do drugs
And i wont even touch the mimicking of thuggish Street behavior

Is it any wonder why Africans look down on American blacks...

I doubt it. But your racism will get your kids and grandkids beat up by these guys.
I'm an observer (I see what I see), not a racist. As I have often said, criticism isn't racism (I'm critical of everyone). :mad:

End the white racism you practice.
You have to admit that racism has diminished greatly over those centuries and that blacks now have many opportunities opened to them. Just look at the last election. Eighty million Dem voters put a man in the white house who is sympathetic to blacks. Many who voted for Trump are also sympathetic, in fact many were black. Also, big city governments run by Dems are doing all they can to lift their black citizens up. The future looks bright for you.

Parents are part of it, but for some schools the issues are also lack of concentration on more important subjects in the face of SJW indoctrination, as well as funding waste on bloated administrative systems.

Also we need to go back to vocational training and stop the whole "everyone goes to college" bullshit.

The funny thing is AI won't be replacing plumbers any time soon.

Parents are part of it, but for some schools the issues are also lack of concentration on more important subjects in the face of SJW indoctrination, as well as funding waste on bloated administrative systems.

Also we need to go back to vocational training and stop the whole "everyone goes to college" bullshit.

The funny thing is AI won't be replacing plumbers any time soon.
My high school guidance counsellor put me in the 'college prep' course without any input from me. I deliberatey flunked "English Literature" and graduated from the 'general course'. I should have been in the 'trades' course as that's where my interest laid. I never had any intention of going to college.

My high school guidance counsellor put me in the 'college prep' course without any input from me. I deliberatey flunked "English Literature" and graduated from the 'general course'. I should have been in the 'trades' course as that's where my interest laid. I never had any intention of going to college.

I went to college, but I got a degree in Chemical Engineering, and work in Engineering (Wastewater and Water). The issue isn't just forcing people to go to college, it's telling them to get any degree they want and then expect great returns.

Whites are the originators of gansta culture. And it began at minimum during the days of the wild west. But whites glorified such thugs as Billy the Kid, Bonnie and Clyde, Babyface Nelson, Al Capone and in modern times they made reality TV starts out of the Gotti family. How long were the Sopranos number 1? You didn't see any reality series for 3rd Street Slim. And there ain't no long running series about the lifestyles of the Crips and Bloods. So I think you whites who are racists here really need to STFU and look at your own "culture". A culture where you are ready to put in the office of the president, a man with 91 felony counts.
The thirties gangsters of the with the exception of Capone were very careful NOT to kill civilians. People like Nelson and Bonnie and Clyde were known for robbing the banks that most people blamed for the depression. Capone spent a lot of money actually helping the people of Chicago; he was something of folk hero so civilians would overlook his booze smuggling and violence against fellow gangsters. Even today, if the gang bangers would concentrate on killing other gang members most people would ignore their criminality. That's why the police expend so little effort in solving gang vs gang killings.
White Organized crime entities like the Mafia were very careful to keep their criminality out of the public view, they made their money on things like prostitution, gambling, numbers running, loan sharking, cigarette smuggling and protection rackets. Mafia neighbor hoods were very safe places because 1) they didn't suffer competition from non-organization criminals and 2) street crime was bad for business because it attracted police attention. Modern minority gangs like the Crips, Bloods and MS13 don't care about collateral damage to civilians OR attracting police attention. They honestly don't care if they go to jail. The Organized Crime gangs would send a single hit man to kill someone that was a problem, or organize something like the St. Valentine's Day Massacre, out of the public so as not to endanger civilians if the needed to send a message. Modern street gangs just do drive-bys spraying rounds at random hoping to kill their targets and usually hitting bystanders.

Where are the parents libs asks....

She knows where they got it from

The golden rule WAS never let your kids see ya do drugs
And i wont even touch the mimicking of thuggish Street behavior

Is it any wonder why Africans look down on American blacks...
It wasn't just not doing drugs in front of kids, but setting a good example, obeying the law, not cussing or anything else. People who did those things were considered trash. I honestly didn't know anyone in my family used bad language until I went home on Christmas leave from Basic Training and was accepted as an adult. Then if there were no women or kids around, we all swore like sailors which most of the adult men in my family had been. I was then taught that there were three standards of accepted conduct. One when women or children were present where bad conduct and profanity was not acceptable, another in polite society when bad conduct and profanity wasn't acceptable and among other men where anything went as long as it was legal. When my first wife stopped by my unit one time while we were playing football and I had just been kneed in the balls, she heard me swearing. She said that she had no idea than I could use language like that outside of bed.

Forum List

Back