If These Children Struggle in School, Whose Fault Is It?

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Ironically, this video is posted on the account Libs of Tik Tok, a frequent critic of public schools. But those who blame public schools for everything need to watch videos like this and realize what teachers are up against.

For just one example: Language warning. I guess you have to start with teaching kids that "MF hoes" is not proper language for school.

Pretending to smoke "weed", also improper. Waving guns around. Yeah.

Again. Will you blame teachers for the low achievement in districts where these children show up for kindergarten? Can we expect something of parents too?

(Note that this is posted on Tik Tok with writing and emojis, which means an adult thought it was cute or something and posted it. Right.)

ETA: It looks like something happened with the tweet. Maybe the parent filming had second thoughts. Anyway, here's a still, showing three children--only one appearing to be school aged, two maybe preschool--playing at guns and weed.

Last edited:
It ultimately falls on the parents.

You, though, have proven to be a complete idiot; but ignorant, dishonest and immature. Any student that is unlucky enough to have you as an instructor is at risk of not being prepared for the future.

You, bitch, are as dumb as a box of rocks. The chief difference is that a rock has some use in the world. You? Not so much.

You, though, have proven to be a complete idiot; but ignorant, dishonest and immature. Any student that is unlucky enough to have you as an instructor is at risk of not being prepared for the future.

You, bitch, are as dumb as a box of rocks. The chief difference is that a rock has some use in the world. You? Not so much.

When you check in to your local hospital, everyone, pray this person is not the Hospital Administrator you encounter.

Gonna report me for saying that, corny, after this personal attack? Go for it.

Ironically, this video is posted on the account Libs of Tik Tok, a frequent critic of public schools. But those who blame public schools for everything need to watch videos like this and realize what teachers are up against.

For just one example: Language warning. I guess you have to start with teaching kids that "MF hoes" is not proper language for school.

Again. Will you blame teachers for the low achievement in districts where these children show up for kindergarten? Can we expect something of parents too?

(Note that this is posted on Tik Tok with writing and emojis, which means an adult thought it was cute or something and posted it. Right.)

ETA: It looks like something happened with the tweet. Maybe the parent filming had second thoughts. Anyway, here's a still, showing three children--only one appearing to be school aged, two maybe preschool--playing at guns and weed.
Yes , a chilling video clip .Looks like you have made a great friend in Handypawn . Perhaps he is just like one of those poor kids . He sure sounds like an adult version of a badly broken child.

Yes , a chilling video clip .Looks like you have made a great friend in Handypawn . Perhaps he is just like one of those poor kids . He sure sounds like an adult version of a badly broken child.

candycorn obviously hates a good deal of humanity and takes it out here. Which, whatever, except this person is in charge of the wellbeing of sick people. Chilling.

The problem with that video is that it's playing to a stereotype that is really only a small number. White kids do the same and then they grow up watch parents smoke cigarettes, and cigarettes are filled with nicotine, meaning that smoking cigarettes is no different than smoking weed. And listening to women being called MF bitches by white men is no different. So once again w see racist bs posted by someone white while ignoring the big ass beam located in the eyes of whites like the OP.

FB_IMG_1692468710920.jpg

Why the savage attack?

What did SweetSue92 post that you found so offensive?

The problem with that video is that it's playing to a stereotype that is really only a small number. White kids do the same and then they grow up watch parents smoke cigarettes, and cigarettes are filled with nicotine, meaning that smoking cigarettes is no different than smoking weed. And listening to women being called MF bitches by white men is no different. So once again w see racist bs posted by someone white while ignoring the big ass beam located in the eyes of whites like the OP.
Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

What race, generally, glorifies the thug life, profanity, killing cops, doing drugs, hoes, and whatever else?

Going to TikTok to get your news. Not interested.

So this didn't happen?

These children did not do this, either seriously or in jest?

They won't be going to a local public school somewhere, where the expectation is they learn to read or write?

This is what reverting to well-poisoning does every time

Why the savage attack?

What did SweetSue92 post that you found so offensive?

I suspect corny's upset at me because he/she has revealed that he/she was employed in the medical field. I asked which one, the response was "Hospital administrator"

This person and others here attack me for being a teacher because I don't agree with their political opinions. Meanwhile, take a gander through corny's posts.

I do not decide which of my students have "some use in the world". They all do, bar none.

But you....run a hospital, apparently. Great.

This post isn't about race. It's about kids coming to school unprepared, for which the teachers are blamed. And yes, I have seen white kids in the same predicament.

This post isn't about race. It's about kids coming to school unprepared, for which the teachers are blamed. And yes, I have seen white kids in the same predicament.
Then show some damn videos with whites doing it. Because in this forum it seems every bad example is always somebody black as if whites are perfect.

We imitated gangsters growing up in the 1960s.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

At THAT age, "PARENT" 100%

They need to be removed from that environment and raised by some nuns -- with rulers

Forum List

Back