If These Children Struggle in School, Whose Fault Is It?

The problem with that video is that it's playing to a stereotype that is really only a small number. White kids do the same and then they grow up watch parents smoke cigarettes, and cigarettes are filled with nicotine, meaning that smoking cigarettes is no different than smoking weed. And listening to women being called MF bitches by white men is no different. So once again w see racist bs posted by someone white while ignoring the big ass beam located in the eyes of whites like the OP.
Given the fact that I have been in relationships with white single moms and watched how things went down in the suburbs, those who have chosen to disagree are lying to themselves.

Then show some damn videos with whites doing it. Because in this forum it seems every bad example is always somebody black as if whites are perfect.

Some white kids do imitate the worst of black culture... That whole gangsta thing with guns, sagging jeans and foul language.

Most Americans could never point out Ukraine on a map. That’s nothing new
Probably because their schools didn't use maps.

In grade school a large world map was always pulled down over the blackboard when it wasn't being used for a lesson. When the teacher reviewed stories from the "Weekly Reader" she always pointed out the countries associated with stories on that map.

You know what I'm talking about.
No, actually I don't. Because whites have gangs and whites use foul language. So I think it's time many whites recognize that part of their culture.

No, actually I don't. Because whites have gangs and whites use foul language. So I think it's time many whites recognize that part of their culture.
Obviously a much higher percentage of black population is in a gang vs percentage of white people in the mob

Forum List

Back