If the Republicans win the Presidency, how much more debt will they add?

Plus they will tank the economy worse than they did last time.

Given the disaster that is the Obama economy... you know, $16,000,000,000,000 debt, $1,500,000,000,000 deficits, 10% inflation, housing markets down 40%, 40,000,000 unemployed, stagnant growth, declining US $, etc.... I don't see the voters embracing four more years of the Boy King. I guess this is why the Democrats are so focused on horse shit like DADT, gay marriage & free rubbers.

What?

Guys it's ReallyFuckingStupid that you're talking to... Obama never does wrong, it's all Bush and Reps fault despite Dems being in congress for 7 years now and Obama being President for 3... Obama needs another term so we can listen for 4 more years how Republicans caused this.

Of course when Clinton left Bush with a recession that does not count. Not that I'm defending Bush.

Yes, I know that it's up to Congress but, as we've all seen here, the President gets the bulk of the blame for the debt. So...

How much more debt will a Republican president add to our national debt (once Obama is done) during his first term? 1 Trillion? 2? 4? 8?

And if you answer "less than Obama" I'm gonna assume that it's a dollar less than what Obama has added in his first term.

5 to 6 trillion.

Given the disaster that is the Obama economy... you know, $16,000,000,000,000 debt, $1,500,000,000,000 deficits, 10% inflation, housing markets down 40%, 40,000,000 unemployed, stagnant growth, declining US $, etc.... I don't see the voters embracing four more years of the Boy King. I guess this is why the Democrats are so focused on horse shit like DADT, gay marriage & free rubbers.

What?

SGS Inflation is actually closer to 12%... sorry, I was wrong.

I guess it all depends how the libs will block need entitlement and tax reforms doesn’t it?

What?

Guys it's ReallyFuckingStupid that you're talking to... Obama never does wrong, it's all Bush and Reps fault despite Dems being in congress for 7 years now and Obama being President for 3... Obama needs another term so we can listen for 4 more years how Republicans caused this.

Of course when Clinton left Bush with a recession that does not count. Not that I'm defending Bush.

Not to mention Clinton left Bush a surplus!!!

:lol:

That's one of my favorites.

Of course they have to deflect. Horrid economy, unemployment, inflation, country into the abyss but damn it let's discuss condoms, birth control and keep flinging the racist card.

Yeah, like that was a "tough" decision to make. Give me a break. Barry loves drone attacks and sending in the SEAL teams because he gets to play Commander in Chief. So what does he do with Iran? Drones aren't going to cut it...and neither are the SEALS. Sanctions are a joke. The only thing that WILL make the Iranians back down is if they truely believe that we will attack and destroy their nuclear facilities. They obviously don't think Barry has the backbone for that.

You bet your ass it was a tough decision. It was fifty fifty if bin Laden was even there. If he sent the SEALS in and bin Laden wasn't there and the SEALS were slaughtered, Republicans would have treated it like the Bay of Pigs.

The safe response was a drone attack on the compound. Obama rolled the dice and won

Gee, Winger...what do you figure the odds were that Seal Team 6 was going to be "slaughtered"? Short of a crash that "conflict" was about as preordained as you could get. Let's see a team of the best trained killing force on the planet, with the element of surprise...against a couple poorly armed body guards, some women and an old man...I'm gonna take Seal Team 6 kicking the living tar out of that scenario 999,999 out of a million. Yeah, real ballsy move by the President!

So tell me what you think of the prospects for success with Barry's sanctions against Iran? I bet the mullahs are just shaking in their sheets over what Barack Obama might do. (Eye-roll)

You are planning an attack on a compound you know little about. Is it wired with explosives? Do those protecting the compound have RPGs? Pakistan has not been warned in advance, will they fire on an unknown threat? Is bin Laden surrounded by suicide bombers?
The SEAL team attack was anything but a slam dunk

You keep bringing up sanctions. By all accounts the sanctions are working and Iran is starting to squirm

What?

SGS? Please tell me that doesn't stand for Shadow Government Statistics.

As much as you try to deny it, Clinton DID leave Bush a surplus

Nice lie that both parties suckered you into.

Not that it matters because dems were pissed they could not spend that money immediately.

Deny what? Clinton left Bush $5,800,000,000,000 of debt... and of course, not all of that was Clinton's

Hey Newt still push’s that idea after Paul owned his ass on stage in front of millions proving he never did... But hey, Newt is a liar beyond normal comprehension, that is what makes him a great debater, if you're politically inferior.

OOooooof course he did RW!! Unless you look at the deficit that paid for it by raiding SS...

Good job RW! Politically inferior as always!

It was a surplus in the budget. Our national debt was about 5 trillion. If I owe my creditors 50,000 dollars and I have 5000 dollars in my bank account, it's not time to cheer. That's being in debt.

SGS? Please tell me that doesn't stand for Shadow Government Statistics.

Why would I tell you that? It does.... more to the point, are you willing to argue that your cost of living hasn't risen dramatically in the last year or so? Fuel alone has doubled...

Fuel has not doubled in the past year.

Gas Price Historical Price Charts - GasBuddy.com

And as for your statistics, you're being dishonest by using a rarely cited source and not providing any context. If you want to use SGS, fine, but then lets talk about how the inflation they report was 14% under Bush, which means it has actually dropped under Obama.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZCkVv5ivUQ]Paul To Newt: You Didn't Really Balance Budget In 90s - YouTube[/ame]

Here RW, a lesson for you...

Last edited:
I wouldn't be so pissed off about the Obamacrats debt if it had put people back to work so at least 63% of us had a good job. Notice how jobs plummit & the debt soars after Obamacrats took power in 2007.

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

Well, according to the Tax Policy Center, Reversible Mittens will add 900 Billion by 2015...

That will be pocket change compared to Obama.

Furthermore, as the Obama Administration has so ably demonstrated, Democrats don't give a rats ass about deficit spending.

Forum List

Back