If the National Anthem was so important......

View attachment 170957
Bullshit. Their disrespect is deliberate and with malice aforthought may they rot in Hell as they deserve.

26231447_1365791723527447_4382210906394151229_n.jpg

26169617_1358680427571910_8387519714685272859_n.jpg

Then why does the President of the United States know the words?

Does he hate veterans?

The vast majority of veterans know otherwise because they pay attention to important things; you don't.

Important things like shaming POWs?

Neither Pres. Trump nor the vast majority of veterans have attempted to shame POWs. Statements to the contrary are lies.

Well maybe that's because they wanted to distract from the fact that their negligence was directly responsible for those deaths.

They do not disrespect our country, flag, or song. They protest unjust treatment by police.

Many football players do more with their money to help people than your orange POS hero.

Bullshit. Their disrespect is deliberate and with malice aforthought may they rot in Hell as they deserve.

Does he hate veterans?

The vast majority of veterans know otherwise because they pay attention to important things; you don't.

Neither Pres. Trump nor the vast majority of veterans have attempted to shame POWs. Statements to the contrary are lies.

Hard to misinterpret.....I prefer those who were not captured

But I guess vets are willing to sell out their honor as long as the guy isn't a Democrat

He got booooooed pretty bad. In his own country. Embarassing.

When was the last time there was a President that was never booed? America, like all countries, has it's share of idiots and azzhoes and in this one it's allowed.

His was the worst I can remember. And i have seen international matches....The Orange got what he deserved, no one should cheer a pussy grabber name calling bully...he is a gross old prick.

View attachment 170957

Does he hate veterans?

Well maybe that's because they wanted to distract from the fact that their negligence was directly responsible for those deaths.
Yet 13 Benghazi Investigations proved otherwise. If you’re not lyin’ you’re not talkin’

Nothing to say about Trump not honoring the dead on HIS watch but instead played golf?
Of course not.

96936AD9-0378-463B-968A-7F0A779A3AA8.jpeg

Does he hate veterans?

But I guess vets are willing to sell out their honor as long as the guy isn't a Democrat

If the National Anthem was so important that Trump had a fit that players knelt during it's playing, that Trump would know the words?

He is was, going to the championship game & standing with soldiers (bone spurs & all) yet did not bother to learn the words? He didn't think anyone would be watching? Did he disrepect the Anthem by not taking a few minutes to learn the words?
More likely he can’t remember the words without a TelePrompTer b/c mentally ill people’s memories are the first thing to go.

Lol Obama was the Teleprompter in Chief!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Does he hate veterans?

Not any honor in trying to make something out of nothing to further a political agenda. Where exactly do you see any attempt to "shame" anyone? Pres. Trump expressed a personal opinion and one that I happen to share. Do you honestly think that surrender is more honorable than fighting to the death? I am a Vietnam veteran who did not surrender to the enemy; am I somehow less honorable than those few who did? And what makes you competent to judge?

Last edited:

Does he hate veterans?

Any United States veteran who voted for Donald J Trump is a fucking hypocrite

You personally, have besmirched EVERY man who died in Vietnam
You have besmirched EVERY POW

View attachment 170957

Yet 13 Benghazi Investigations proved otherwise. If you’re not lyin’ you’re not talkin’

Nothing to say about Trump not honoring the dead on HIS watch but instead played golf?
Of course not.

Bullshit. Clinton admitted responsibility and lost her S.of S job because of her incompetence. She refused the Ambassador's requests for security and those men died a direct result. Obama shared responsibility because he appointed an incompetent who disregarded the the safety of those in her charge.

Really? How? By pointing out they were NOT insulted or dishonored? Your level of immaturity is astounding. Children should not discuss adult maters they are unable to understand.

Really? How? By pointing out they were NOT insulted or dishonored? Your level of immaturity is astounding. Children should not discuss adult maters they are unable to understand.

You continually hold up your status as a Vietnam veteran as one of your proudest moments in your life

Donald J Trump mocked those stupid enough to fight in the war and paid a doctor to claim he had heel spurs to avoid service. Fighting in Vietnam was for suckers....Not Donald J Trump

Even worse, he mocked those who were captured while serving their country. They were not heroes, they dishonored their country by being captured. They were lesser veterans.....dishonored by their captivity

As a veteran, you should be ashamed for voting for a man like Donald J Trump

I have no respect for you

If the National Anthem was so important that Trump had a fit that players knelt during it's playing, that Trump would know the words?

He is was, going to the championship game & standing with soldiers (bone spurs & all) yet did not bother to learn the words? He didn't think anyone would be watching? Did he disrepect the Anthem by not taking a few minutes to learn the words?

This is ridiculous. Who says he doesn't know the words? Fucking left criticizes everything and anything, and that's EXACTLY why Trump won in the first place. Leftists are off the charts. Trump could save a puppy and the left would find something to BITCH about.

Of course Trump knows the words. Not everybody sings the whole thing, or any of it. I don't, and I'm sure most of the leftists criticizing him don't either. That's assuming they aren't burning the flag.

Of course Trump knows the words. Not everybody sings the whole thing, or any of it. I don't, and I'm sure most of the leftists criticizing him don't either. That's assuming they aren't burning the flag.

Trump does not know the words any more than Enrico Pallazo

:boohoo:

You continually hold up your status as a Vietnam veteran as one of your proudest moments in your life

Donald J Trump mocked those stupid enough to fight in the war and paid a doctor to claim he had heel spurs to avoid service. Fighting in Vietnam was for suckers....Not Donald J Trump

Even worse, he mocked those who were captured while serving their country. They were not heroes, they dishonored their country by being captured. They were lesser veterans.....dishonored by their captivity

You obviously live in your own fantasy reality and become petulant at any hint of actual reality. I have invited you to provide any evidence of any reality to your insults and slander and all you do is add insults and slander.
I mention my status as a Vietnam veteran because the subject was veterans in general a Vietnam veterans in particular.
Who knows more about that than who has been there and done that? Certainly not some lame-ass child whose only related experience comes from movies and tv.
Yes, I am proud of my service because I proved I was willing to risk death or maiming to do the right thing. If you haven't walked the walk you haven't earned the right to sneer at those who have. But I was most certainly no volunteer and would avoided the whole thing had there been an honorable way to do so. A medical deferment was an honorable way to do so. I was willing to risk everything to avoid dishonor. If you want to discuss honor with me let's see some evidence you have ever had any or even understand the concept.
I think Pres. Trump's statement was related to a certain individual's being labeled "hero" who committed dishonorable, perhaps treasonous, acts while a POW. His actions might be understandable and forgivable where torture was involved but they were certainly NOT "heroic".
Don't presume to think you understand veterans (especially not dead ones)or honor. It's unlikely you ever will.

Well if you had a pair and ever served I would say , how would it make you feel if someone kneeled on your grave and either shit on it or spit on it.

I did serve and do not feel that way.

FACT CHECK: Did a U.S. Veteran Influence Kaepernick's 'Take a Knee' Protest of Police Brutality?

It was a vet that got Kapernick to neal.

Neal? Neal who?

Dumb ass!

You obviously live in your own fantasy reality and become petulant at any hint of actual reality. I have invited you to provide any evidence of any reality to your insults and slander and all you do is add insults and slander.
I mention my status as a Vietnam veteran because the subject was veterans in general a Vietnam veterans in particular.
Who knows more about that than who has been there and done that? Certainly not some lame-ass child whose only related experience comes from movies and tv.
Yes, I am proud of my service because I proved I was willing to risk death or maiming to do the right thing. If you haven't walked the walk you haven't earned the right to sneer at those who have. But I was most certainly no volunteer and would avoided the whole thing had there been an honorable way to do so. A medical deferment was an honorable way to do so. I was willing to risk everything to avoid dishonor. If you want to discuss honor with me let's see some evidence you have ever had any or even understand the concept.
I think Pres. Trump's statement was related to a certain individual's being labeled "hero" who committed dishonorable, perhaps treasonous, acts while a POW. His actions might be understandable and forgivable where torture was involved but they were certainly NOT "heroic".
Don't presume to think you understand veterans (especially not dead ones)or honor. It's unlikely you ever will.
vietnam-memorial-wall.jpg

Read those names

Your vote for Donald J Trump insults every one of them
A man who openly mocked Vietnam service. A "favored son" who bought his way out of serving......there was money to be made

Trump did not just mock John McCain ......a great American hero

He mocked every man who was ever captured in the service of his country

I honor your service in Vietnam.....but am insulted you would sell out and vote for Donald J Trump

Forum List

Back