If the Jews believe in GOD...

I posted somethign the other day. Some preacher or prist or wtf ever he was, was holding a huge python or boa cant remember. He nestled it on his shoulders. the people were like you are goona die! He is gonna choke you to death! He said my faith will save me! Then the dumb fuck died

It's not show. They were the first religion to set up the one god thinggy mabob. Jesus was a jew. Dio you hate him as well? I would rather ask America. At least something might actually happen instead of looking like this for no goddamn reason ---> :eusa_pray:

Jesus was a Ju, not a Jew. wordplay of the heathens is hilarious.

Jesus descended from the Tribe of Judah, which is why he was called a "Ju".

And it is for show if they can't fight their own gotdamn wars! putting our soldiers and economy in jeopardy.

but I digress, since the majority of Banks, TV and such are Jewish run in America.

a 'ju'???

i suppose that whole sedar thing was some ju-ish tradition, huh?

:rolleyes:

the Ashkenazi have stolen quite a bit of history and traditions from the Israelites, making them their own. do some research.

Rev. 2:9
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

I posted somethign the other day. Some preacher or prist or wtf ever he was, was holding a huge python or boa cant remember. He nestled it on his shoulders. the people were like you are goona die! He is gonna choke you to death! He said my faith will save me! Then the dumb fuck died

So. people die everyday doing stupid shit. you're point?

....WHY are they asking America for help against their enemies? Why not ask/trust in GOD?

No American troops have ever fought in any of their wars! In fact the only time foreign troops intervened on their behalf was in 1953 during the Suez Canal crisis, the Brits and the Frogs helped them. Other than that NONE!!!

And even now they aren't asking for any help you arrogant monkey!

I'm still wondering where they are getting 9 billion dollars a year from.

"Israel is not economically self-sufficient, and relies on foreign assistance and borrowing to maintain its economy. In addition to U.S. assistance, it is estimated that Israel receives about $1 billion annually through philanthropy, an equal amount through short- and long- term commercial loans, and around $1 billion in Israel Bonds proceeds. Since 1985, the United States has provided $3 billion in grants annually to Israel. Since 1976, Israel has been the largest annual recipient of U.S. foreign assistance, and is the largest cumulative recipient since World War II.

In addition to the foreign assistance, the United States has provided Israel with $625 million to develop and deploy the Arrow antimissile missile (an ongoing project), $1.3 billion to develop the Lavi aircraft (cancelled), $200 million to develop the Merkava tank (operative), $130 million to develop the high energy laser anti-missile system (ongoing), and other military projects. In FY2000 the United States provided Israel an additional $1.2 billion to fund the Wye agreement, and in FY2002 the United States provided an additional $200 million in anti-terror assistance. For FY2003, the Administration requested $600 million in economic, $2.1 billion in military, and $60 million in migration resettlement assistance. For FY2004, the Administration requested $480 million in economic, $2.16 billion in military, and $50 million in migration resettlement assistance."

How much international aid does Israel receive? - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

Ok so my question still stands. Where do they get 9 billion from annually?

America. They damn sure ain't gettin no financial aid from Pakistan, Iran and Hamas..

Where do YOU think they get it annually is the real question?

....WHY are they asking America for help against their enemies? Why not ask/trust in GOD?

No American troops have ever fought in any of their wars! In fact the only time foreign troops intervened on their behalf was in 1953 during the Suez Canal crisis, the Brits and the Frogs helped them. Other than that NONE!!!

They don't have to fight with them to supply financial aid and weapons, moron.

Couple drones here, a few JDAMS there, few hundred American tanks there. you get the picture. unless you're just a total dumbass.

AND if you wanna get technical, by us helping them AT ALL we are just as involved if they decide to go to war.

So that's Proof that they put their trust in the Devil and not GOD? gotcha. :clap2:

Huh? A question is proof? What are you even talking about? Jews dont believe in the devil

Asking a man-made government to save them vs. relying on the GOD they so adamantly worship at the wailing wall only proves one thing.... all that praying is bullshit and is for show.

GOD is not hearing them, sorry.

So they have to go to one of the biggest Devilish Governments in the earth to help them.

It's not hard to tell.

You truly are ignorant and a man that likes create facts to steam roll your Jew hating fantasy! They haven't asked now or EVER for us to save them or fight a war for them!

Huh? A question is proof? What are you even talking about? Jews dont believe in the devil

Asking a man-made government to save them vs. relying on the GOD they so adamantly worship at the wailing wall only proves one thing.... all that praying is bullshit and is for show.

GOD is not hearing them, sorry.

So they have to go to one of the biggest Devilish Governments in the earth to help them.

It's not hard to tell.

You truly are ignorant and a man that likes create facts to steam roll your Jew hating fantasy! They haven't asked now or EVER for us to save them or fight a war for them!

the Ashkenazi Jews are evil make no mistake. you were just brought up ignorantly to believe they are God's people when they couldn't be more closer to being the Devil's people.

History and facts don't lie, no matter how much your Jew Historians twist history.

They never asked us for help, then WHY are they waiting to strike Iran? IDIOTS

If they don't need no help stop asking for it! Just go to war and let your IDF save you bastards.

He rested his hands with your "God" and he fuckin died. Thats my point. When you look to "God" you get fucked

"Israel is not economically self-sufficient, and relies on foreign assistance and borrowing to maintain its economy. In addition to U.S. assistance, it is estimated that Israel receives about $1 billion annually through philanthropy, an equal amount through short- and long- term commercial loans, and around $1 billion in Israel Bonds proceeds. Since 1985, the United States has provided $3 billion in grants annually to Israel. Since 1976, Israel has been the largest annual recipient of U.S. foreign assistance, and is the largest cumulative recipient since World War II.

In addition to the foreign assistance, the United States has provided Israel with $625 million to develop and deploy the Arrow antimissile missile (an ongoing project), $1.3 billion to develop the Lavi aircraft (cancelled), $200 million to develop the Merkava tank (operative), $130 million to develop the high energy laser anti-missile system (ongoing), and other military projects. In FY2000 the United States provided Israel an additional $1.2 billion to fund the Wye agreement, and in FY2002 the United States provided an additional $200 million in anti-terror assistance. For FY2003, the Administration requested $600 million in economic, $2.1 billion in military, and $60 million in migration resettlement assistance. For FY2004, the Administration requested $480 million in economic, $2.16 billion in military, and $50 million in migration resettlement assistance."

How much international aid does Israel receive? - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

Ok so my question still stands. Where do they get 9 billion from annually?

America. They damn sure ain't gettin no financial aid from Pakistan, Iran and Hamas..

Where do YOU think they get it annually is the real question?

We give them around 3 billion a year. I was wondering where he was getting the other six billion from. Did you even read your link?

Turn on your TV...I'm sure PNN and Foxy Snewz is spinning a story on how Netanyahoo the Lunatic has more than once said that if America doesn't help we'lll do it ourselves.

I guess your answer is "no".

Thanks,

No, you got your answer. Now trot along over to your stationary brain drain and tune in. there's your link.

Yes I got my answer. You do not have a link. So basically, you lied.

They don't have to fight with them to supply financial aid and weapons, moron.

Couple drones here, a few JDAMS there, few hundred American tanks there. you get the picture. unless you're just a total dumbass.

AND if you wanna get technical, by us helping them AT ALL we are just as involved if they decide to go to war.

LOL we sell and provide a lot of weapons to a lot of different countries, including Egypt and Saudi Arabia, is that saving them?

We provide aid throughout Africa and the Arab world and none of those countries ever advance.

Get over yourself. Asking someone to save you is asking for the US military to come in! They haven't requested nor have we offered!

You are a glueless monkey my friend. My advice to you is hang yourself, because the disease you have is incurable!

They don't need or want America's help, So why ask for this then? It's not our problem. Set your own gotdamn redline Nettie.

Netanyahu urges U.S. to set 'red line' for Iran

By the CNN Wire Staff

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned Sunday that the United States must establish a clear "red line" that Iran cannot cross with its nuclear program if it wants to avoid war.

"I think the issue is how to prevent Iran from completing its nuclear weapons program. They're moving very rapidly to completing the enrichment of the uranium that they need to produce a nuclear bomb. In six months or so, they will be 90% of the way there," Netanyahu said on CNN's "State of the Union."

"I think it's important to place a red line before Iran, and I think that actually reduces the chance of a military conflict because, if they know there's a point, a stage in the enrichment or other nuclear activities that they cannot cross because they'll face consequences, I think they'll actually not cross it," Netanyahu told CNN's Candy Crowley.

Concerns in Washington that Israel could launch a pre-emptive strike on Iran's nuclear facilities prompted a wave of visits this summer to Israel by several top Obama administration officials.

Netanyahu urges U.S. to set 'red line' for Iran - CNN.com

gaza-us-flag-israel-flag-2.jpg

:thup:

He rested his hands with your "God" and he fuckin died. Thats my point. When you look to "God" you get fucked

Don't the Jews supposedly pray to the same GOD? dummy

Forum List

Back