If the Jews believe in GOD...

....WHY are they asking America for help against their enemies? Why not ask/trust in GOD?

I believe you mean the Israelis, not all of whom believe in God ... any god, including the god (monotheism's "God") that Jews invented.

He rested his hands with your "God" and he fuckin died. Thats my point. When you look to "God" you get fucked

Don't the Jews supposedly pray to the same GOD? dummy

Sure its the same one. But i dont believe in that horseshit so I said your trying to make my point, dummy

yeah, the Devil. that's my point. they are not trusting in the one true GOd of Abraham to fight their battles against their enemies. they are a fraud. they are the Ashkenazi "Jews" who are not the people of GOD. So it makes sense that they would look to America to help them, a Devil Government. understand that. You ain't living in a Christian nation by no means. we are indeed in Babylon2.

So I'm seeing all this praying at the Wailing wall(as if that matters), but yet Nettie spinning out op-eds telling US what WE need to be doing for THEM.. the arrogance.

Fight your own wars Israelis! but no. America is Jew run so we are in cahoots with the destruction of our c ountry via the Israelis.

So if America crashes to the ground, we'll all know where to point the finger right?

They learned their mistakes from when they praid to "God" right before the Romans took them over.

We helped Egypt radicalize against Israel. We helped Libya. We are backing radical Islam in Syria. We have stacked the deck against Israel, and yet we expect them to deal with the mess we created on their own?
Egypt and Israel had a treaty before Obama. Obama's Sunni friends are supplying radical Hamas with weapons to use against Israel. Obomb's beloved Arab Spring has vowed to wipe Israel off the map. They are anxious to beat Iran to the punch.
This shit is OUR fault.
We are already involved. Israel is defending them selves today against a regime that Obama ushered in. A Palestinian State is nothing more than Egypt expanding it's border into Israel.

During WW2, 1/3 of the Jewish population were wiped off the earth. In our life time the Bible says the same thing is going to happen. This time, 2/3 of the Jewish population will be put to death. This time we will be on the side of the exterminators. And Israel's champion will be none other than God Almighty himself.

If I was PM of Israel, I would surround that big golden dome atrocity with Israeli rockets and let the Muslim world know for every missile Muslims fires at the citizens of Israel will be answered by an Israeli rocket slamming into the Dome.

We helped Egypt radicalize against Israel. We helped Libya. We are backing radical Islam in Syria. We have stacked the deck against Israel, and yet we expect them to deal with the mess we created on their own?
Egypt and Israel had a treaty before Obama. Obama's Sunni friends are supplying radical Hamas with weapons to use against Israel. Obomb's beloved Arab Spring has vowed to wipe Israel off the map. They are anxious to beat Iran to the punch.
This shit is OUR fault.
We are already involved. Israel is defending them selves today against a regime that Obama ushered in. A Palestinian State is nothing more than Egypt expanding it's border into Israel.

During WW2, 1/3 of the Jewish population were wiped off the earth. In our life time the Bible says the same thing is going to happen. This time, 2/3 of the Jewish population will be put to death. This time we will be on the side of the exterminators. And Israel's champion will be none other than God Almighty himself.

If I was PM of Israel, I would surround that big golden dome atrocity with Israeli rockets and let the Muslim world know for every missile Muslims fires at the citizens of Israel will be answered by an Israeli rocket slamming into the Dome.

So, we weren't involved before that? Ever heard of Iran/Contra? Charlie Wilson? Please. Our government has had it's hands in this mess for decades. Already involved indeed.

This shit is OUR fault.

So, we weren't involved before that? Ever heard of Iran/Contra? Charlie Wilson? Please. Our government has had it's hands in this mess for decades. Already involved indeed.

Jimmy, I didn't say that we recently became involved with Israel. I said we are responsible for the boldness of the Muslims attack against Israel we see happening today.

We have been involved with the Jews before there was an Israel! We were one of the few countries that allowed Jews to immigrate to the US without fear of persecution. They flourish in America. And we were blessed because of it.

God told Abraham,
I will bless those that bless you and curse those that curse you.
Get ready for blessings to be removed from this country as we insist that Israel give up their land. God said, this time He will defeat anyone that tries to take Israeli land. We fall in that category now.

Last edited:
This shit is OUR fault.

Jimmy, I didn't say that we recently became involved with Israel. I said we are responsible for the boldness of the Muslims attack against Israel we see happening today.

We have been involved with the Jews before there was an Israel! We were one of the few countries that allowed Jews to immigrate to here without fear of persecution. They flourish in America. And we were blessed because of it.

God told Abraham,
Get ready for blessings to be removed from this country as we insist that Israel give up their land. God said, this time He will defeat anyone that tries to take Israeli land. We fall in that category now.

Fair enough.

As with any ally, you tend to rely on their support. We have been an ally of Israel since 1948. Horse is right, they do want our help, they need to be able to refuel in flight to get to Iran's nuke sites and because they are about the size of Rhode Island, and are now surrounded by their enemies. If I was surrounded by my enemies I would call my friends for help too.

Those "enemies" were once welcome in Israel and lived in harmony with the Jews until Israel was invaded. Those Muslims in Israel, were forewarned about the invasion and told to get out of Israel. After Israel won that war, they invited their enemies to return to their homes in Israel and live in peace with them again. Instead, the Muslim countries took those Muslims that left Israel, and stuck them in Gaza.
Israel wants to live in peace. Egypt is actually protesting the fact that Israel is lobbing rockets right back! What gall. Israel wants peace but is prepared for war. They will give as good as the get, and we would do well to support them if we want to stay in God's good grace.

As for God not hearing the Jews wailing, Horse is right again. After all God has done for them, only to be dismissed by them, God will let them rely on themselves until only a parcel of them are left.
And then enters God's friend Abraham. God made promises to Abraham and He keeps His promises. Every tribe of Judah will have members survive the next and final holocaust.
God himself will defeat Israel's enemies with confusion and hail the size of horses and will leave NO doubt in Israel's obstinate mind (or their enemies < which will include the U.S.), that God is the protector Abraham's family.
He has put scales on their eyes during the age of the Gentile, as a blessing to the fullness of the time of the Gentiles. That is why they wail and God ignores. But that Gentile era is now at an end.
When Christ touches down on the Mount of Olives, the Jews will recognize Him as their Messiah, and will run to His protection. And God will judge the nations on their treatment of Israel. We are transitioning from a sheep nation to a goat nation, and God is going to kick our ass for turning our backs on our ally, Israel.

Asking a man-made government to save them vs. relying on the GOD they so adamantly worship at the wailing wall only proves one thing.... all that praying is bullshit and is for show.

GOD is not hearing them, sorry.

So they have to go to one of the biggest Devilish Governments in the earth to help them.

It's not hard to tell.

It's not show. They were the first religion to set up the one god thinggy mabob. Jesus was a jew. Dio you hate him as well? I would rather ask America. At least something might actually happen instead of looking like this for no goddamn reason ---> :eusa_pray:

Jesus was a Ju, not a Jew. wordplay of the heathens is hilarious.

Jesus descended from the Tribe of Judah, which is why he was called a "Ju".

And it is for show if they can't fight their own gotdamn wars! putting our soldiers and economy in jeopardy.

but I digress, since the majority of Banks, TV and such are Jewish run in America.
That's because they're smarter than the dumb anti-Semites like you and you're just jealous

As with any ally, you tend to rely on their support. We have been an ally of Israel since 1948. Horse is right, they do want our help, they need to be able to refuel in flight to get to Iran's nuke sites and because they are about the size of Rhode Island, and are now surrounded by their enemies. If I was surrounded by my enemies I would call my friends for help too.

Those "enemies" were once welcome in Israel and lived in harmony with the Jews until Israel was invaded. Those Muslims in Israel, were forewarned about the invasion and told to get out of Israel. After Israel won that war, they invited their enemies to return to their homes in Israel and live in peace with them again. Instead, the Muslim countries took those Muslims that left Israel, and stuck them in Gaza.
Israel wants to live in peace. Egypt is actually protesting the fact that Israel is lobbing rockets right back! What gall. Israel wants peace but is prepared for war. They will give as good as the get, and we would do well to support them if we want to stay in God's good grace.

As for God not hearing the Jews wailing, Horse is right again. After all God has done for them, only to be dismissed by them, God will let them rely on themselves until only a parcel of them are left.
And then enters God's friend Abraham. God made promises to Abraham and He keeps His promises. Every tribe of Judah will have members survive the next and final holocaust.
God himself will defeat Israel's enemies with confusion and hail the size of horses and will leave NO doubt in Israel's obstinate mind (or their enemies < which will include the U.S.), that God is the protector Abraham's family.
He has put scales on their eyes during the age of the Gentile, as a blessing to the fullness of the time of the Gentiles. That is why they wail and God ignores. But that Gentile era is now at an end.
When Christ touches down on the Mount of Olives, the Jews will recognize Him as their Messiah, and will run to His protection. And God will judge the nations on their treatment of Israel. We are transitioning from a sheep nation to a goat nation, and God is going to kick our ass for turning our backs on our ally, Israel.
Duh, thanks for the support, but don't expect that Jesus as Messiah thing

We have been involved with the Jews before there was an Israel! We were one of the few countries that allowed Jews to immigrate to here without fear of persecution. They flourish in America. And we were blessed because of it.

God told Abraham,

Fair enough.
Some people have selective memories...remember the St. Louis ship that was refused refuge here and was sent back to Europe so it's passengers were sent to the death camps

God told Abraham, Get ready for blessings to be removed from this country as we insist that Israel give up their land. God said, this time He will defeat anyone that tries to take Israeli land. We fall in that category now.

Fair enough.
Some people have selective memories...remember the St. Louis ship that was refused refuge here and was sent back to Europe so it's passengers were sent to the death camps

I know what you are talking about and it wasn't that we weren't admitting Jews. The ones with visas were allowed to leave the ship but the others were not.
We used to set a well defined and adhered to, limit on the amount of immigrants we let in, and we had already over extended that restriction. To have granted the passengers on that ship visas to enter the United States would have pushed the visas back for a thousand German Jews, some of which had been on the list for years.

In hind sight, I'm sure the Government wished it had done more. It was in the late 30's and we didn't really believe at that time that death camps actually existed. We couldn't fathom it, and thought it was propaganda. Had we known then, what we know now, we might have acted differently.
America hasn't always done the right thing, but we strived to.

Nevertheless, the general rule has been that the Jews have been welcome here since we've been a nation. I am wearing a pair of Levi Strauss' jeans right now.

....WHY are they asking America for help against their enemies? Why not ask/trust in GOD?

A fine question with a pretty straightforward answer.

Because there is a tenet in Judaism which reads "ein somchin al hanes" -- one does not depend on the presentation of a miracle. One is required to do all he can and employ any resource instead of saying "I prayed and that's all I need to do."

Sure, in the meanwhile, we pray and hope, through introspection and reflection and personal improvement to merit divine intervention, but we don't count on it. As the US is an ally, it makes sense to ask an ally for any help it can provide.

Forum List

Back