If the Jews believe in GOD...

By the way, I just read this

(CNN) – A national security adviser to President Barack Obama reaffirmed on Saturday the administration’s support for Israel’s “right to defend itself” as violence raged on the border between Israel and Gaza.

“We believe that the precipitating factor for the conflict was the rocket fire coming out of Gaza,” said Ben Rhodes, Obama’s deputy national security adviser. “We believe that Israel has a right to defend itself and will make its own decisions about the package that they use in that regard.”

Rhodes said Israel has not asked the United States to provide logistical, material or military support, but that Obama has spoken daily with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu since this spate of violence broke out. He also has been in touch with other leaders in the region, as has Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Rhodes said.

--------
(emphasis added)

(CNN) – A national security adviser to President Barack Obama reaffirmed on Saturday the administration’s support for Israel’s “right to defend itself” as violence raged on the border between Israel and Gaza.

“We believe that the precipitating factor for the conflict was the rocket fire coming out of Gaza,” said Ben Rhodes, Obama’s deputy national security adviser. “We believe that Israel has a right to defend itself and will make its own decisions about the package that they use in that regard.”

Rhodes said Israel has not asked the United States to provide logistical, material or military support, but that Obama has spoken daily with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu since this spate of violence broke out. He also has been in touch with other leaders in the region, as has Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Rhodes said.

--------
(emphasis added)

yep. i posted that two days agao.

yet the wackos keep making up stuff.

--------
(emphasis added)

sorry for the duplicate. I came on to this thread late -- hate to wait for shabbos to be over :)

--------
(emphasis added)

sorry for the duplicate. I came on to this thread late -- hate to wait for shabbos to be over :)

oh don't apologize. it's good for them to see it again.

they tend to ignore reality.

hope you had a good shabbos.

Huh? A question is proof? What are you even talking about? Jews dont believe in the devil

Asking a man-made government to save them vs. relying on the GOD they so adamantly worship at the wailing wall only proves one thing.... all that praying is bullshit and is for show.

GOD is not hearing them, sorry.

So they have to go to one of the biggest Devilish Governments in the earth to help them.

It's not hard to tell.

there's an old joke... goes like this...

a great hurrican was coming. an old jewish man living in a flood zone was told to evacuate. he said "no. G-d will save me", and refused to leave.

the police came to his door and asked him to leave before the storm.. he said "no, G-d will save me"... and stayed put.

as the floods began to come, a rescue boat came by his house and asked him to jump in. the man said "no. G-d will save me" and refused to get in the boat.

the waters, now risen above any livable area of the house, forced the old man to the top of his roof. a helicopter flew over and the old man was offered a rope to grab onto in order to be rescued. the man refused saying "no. G-d will save me".

The old man drowned in the flood when it overtook his home. Upon arriving in heaven, the man said to G-d, "G-d, i believed in you. I was a devout man. why didn't you save me?"

G-d looked gently upon the man and said "schmuck, i sent you a police officer, a boat and a helicopter. what more did you want me to do?"

does that help?

now fuck you very much.

Now that we are into jokes.

A Jewish man sat down to read an Islamic newspaper in a coffee shop. Perplexed, the owner of the coffee shop asked him why he was reading an Islamic newspaper instead of an Israeli newspaper. The man said, "It's simple really. When I read a Jewish newspaper all hear is how we are surrounded by those that hate us and that US support of Israel is waning. Iran is on the verge of nukes to use against us, and the economy is about to collapse world wide, taking us down with them and how anti-semitism is spreading like wild fire around the world with another possible Holocaust in the near future. However, when I read the Islamic newspaper I learn that the Holocaust never happened, Jews own all of the gold in the world and run all the banks, and the Zionists control Washinton DC and will never allow Iran to have a nuke. It just puts a smile on my face is all."

Last edited:
It kind of amazing that Hamas is bitching about 11 dead. There is an immediate cure for what is ailing you, Hamas. Stop lobbing rockets and your condition will clear right up.
All eyes are on Israel, and Obama thinks it time to visit Burma. I think the PM of Israel has his eyes wide open about Obama's stand on Israel.

Last edited:
God helps them that help themselves?
So sayeth Ben Franklin and Aesop. Aesop's version refers to gods.
God's problem with Israel and the rest of us is that he wishes we would rely on Him more, and our own understanding less. We rarely ask His opinion on anything anymore.

My understanding is the only thing I can rely on. I've read the Bible extensively and find it to be entirely too confusing to get anything useful out of as a whole, and I can't rely on others' "understanding" of it for any reliable guidance there, so what am I left with? It was men who wrote and passed on the OT and NT, as well as men who decided which gospels were the "Word of God" and that the gnostic gospels were not it. My problem is that I hear that I am to put my faith in God, but what I'm really being asked to do is to put my faith in men.

God's problem with Israel and the rest of us is that he wishes we would rely on Him more, and our own understanding less. We rarely ask His opinion on anything anymore.

Your lack of understanding is profound.
:rolleyes:

Well let's see if I am in sync with the Bible:

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

What is it you think my understanding lacks? :eusa_angel:

Jimmy,
If you are familiar with the Bible you know that 40 men independent of one another
brought together a completely synchronized book.
It would be the same if I asked you and 39 of your friends to write a chapter for a book without conferring with the others, and have the result be a coherent publication.

And God proves His involvement by creating things human can't do.
Here is the numerical value that God embedded while Matthew wrote.
Multiples of God's #7 in the book of Matthew:

The number of words which are nouns is exactly 56, or 7 x 8.

The Greek word "the" occurs most frequently in the passage: exactly 56 times, or 7 x 8. The number of different forms in which the article "the" occurs is exactly 7.

There are two main sections in the passage: verse 1-11, and 12-17.
In the first main section, the number of Greek vocabulary words used is 49, or 7 x 7.

Of these 49 words, the number of those beginning with a vowel is 28, or 7 x 4.
The number of words beginning with a consonant is 21, or 7 x 3.

The total numbers of letters in these 49 words is 266, or 7 x 38 - exactly!
The number of vowels among these 266 letters is 140, or 7 x 20.
The number of consonants is 126, or 7 x 18 - exactly.

Of the 49 words, the number of words which occur more than once is 35, or 7 x 5.
The number of words occurring only once is 14, or 7 x 2.
The number of words which occur in only one form is exactly 42, or 7 x 6.
The number of words appearing in more than one form is also 7.
The number of the 49 Greek vocabulary words which are nouns is 42, or 7 x 6.
The number of words which are not nouns is 7.
Of the nouns, 35 are proper names, or exactly 7 x 5.
These 35 names are used 63 times, or 7 x 9.
The number of male names is exactly 28, or 7 x 4.
These male names occur 56 times or 7 x 8.
The number which are not male names is 7.
Three women are mentioned. The number of Greek letters in these three names is 14, 7 x 2.
The number of compound nouns is 7. The number of Greek letters in these 7 nouns is 49, or 7 x 7.
Only one city is named in this passage, Babylon, which in Greek contains exactly 7 letters.

That's just some of the criteria the Holy Spirit created while Matthew wrote.
Then there is:

Gemetria

Both Hebrew and Greek uses the letters of the alphabet for numerical values. Therefore, any specific word - in either Hebrew or Greek - has a numerical value of its own by adding up the values of the letters in that particular word.

The 72 vocabulary words add up to a gametrical value of 42,364, or 7 x 6,052. Exactly.
If one Greek letter was changed, this would not happen.

The 72 words appear in 90 forms - some appear in more than one form.
The numeric value of the 90 forms is 54,075, or 7 x 7,725. Exactly.

There are words in Matthew that occur nowhere else in the New Testament.
They occur 42 times (7 x 6) and have 126 letters (7 x 18).

^
(Even if Matthew contrived this characteristic into his Gospel, how could he have known that these specific words - whose sole characteristic is that they are found nowhere else in the New Testament - were not going to be used by the other writers?)

And the thing is, if you just consider Matthew a co-incidence, then how do you explain the same phenomenon in John, and Mark, and Luke?

If man did that, then you should be able to write a chapter following the same criteria that Matthew followed. Can you?

Sure:

Deuteronomy 1:30-33 The LORD your God, who is going before you, will fight for you, as he did for you in Egypt, before your very eyes, and in the desert. There you saw how the LORD your God carried you, as a father carries his son, all the way you went until you reached this place."

John 14:1 Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God

Isaiah 50:10 Who among you fears the LORD and obeys the word of his servant? Let him who walks in the dark, who has no light, trust in the name of the LORD and rely on his God.

Isaiah 12:2 Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Psalm 143:8 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul

Psalm 62:8 Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.

Psalm 56:3 When I am afraid, I will trust in you.

Psalm 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped

Psalm 9:10 Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.

Psalm 56:4 In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?

Psalm 20:7 Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.

Psalm 118:8 It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man.

Isaiah 2:22 Stop trusting in man, who has but a breath in his nostrils. Of what account is he?

Proverbs 28:26 He who trusts in himself is a fool, but he who walks in wisdom is kept safe.

Do you know of any instances that we are to rely on ourselves more, and God less?

Last edited:
What's the point of this thread, again?
sCo_blink.gif

Your lack of understanding is profound.
:rolleyes:

Well let's see if I am in sync with the Bible:

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

What is it you think my understanding lacks? :eusa_angel:

Jimmy,
If you are familiar with the Bible you know that 40 men independent of one another
brought together a completely synchronized book.
It would be the same if I asked you and 39 of your friends to write a chapter for a book without conferring with the others, and have the result be a coherent publication.

And God proves His involvement by creating things human can't do.
Here is the numerical value that God embedded while Matthew wrote.
Multiples of God's #7 in the book of Matthew:

The number of words which are nouns is exactly 56, or 7 x 8.

The Greek word "the" occurs most frequently in the passage: exactly 56 times, or 7 x 8. The number of different forms in which the article "the" occurs is exactly 7.

There are two main sections in the passage: verse 1-11, and 12-17.
In the first main section, the number of Greek vocabulary words used is 49, or 7 x 7.

Of these 49 words, the number of those beginning with a vowel is 28, or 7 x 4.
The number of words beginning with a consonant is 21, or 7 x 3.

The total numbers of letters in these 49 words is 266, or 7 x 38 - exactly!
The number of vowels among these 266 letters is 140, or 7 x 20.
The number of consonants is 126, or 7 x 18 - exactly.

Of the 49 words, the number of words which occur more than once is 35, or 7 x 5.
The number of words occurring only once is 14, or 7 x 2.
The number of words which occur in only one form is exactly 42, or 7 x 6.
The number of words appearing in more than one form is also 7.
The number of the 49 Greek vocabulary words which are nouns is 42, or 7 x 6.
The number of words which are not nouns is 7.
Of the nouns, 35 are proper names, or exactly 7 x 5.
These 35 names are used 63 times, or 7 x 9.
The number of male names is exactly 28, or 7 x 4.
These male names occur 56 times or 7 x 8.
The number which are not male names is 7.
Three women are mentioned. The number of Greek letters in these three names is 14, 7 x 2.
The number of compound nouns is 7. The number of Greek letters in these 7 nouns is 49, or 7 x 7.
Only one city is named in this passage, Babylon, which in Greek contains exactly 7 letters.

That's just some of the criteria the Holy Spirit created while Matthew wrote.
Then there is:

Gemetria

Both Hebrew and Greek uses the letters of the alphabet for numerical values. Therefore, any specific word - in either Hebrew or Greek - has a numerical value of its own by adding up the values of the letters in that particular word.

The 72 vocabulary words add up to a gametrical value of 42,364, or 7 x 6,052. Exactly.
If one Greek letter was changed, this would not happen.

The 72 words appear in 90 forms - some appear in more than one form.
The numeric value of the 90 forms is 54,075, or 7 x 7,725. Exactly.

There are words in Matthew that occur nowhere else in the New Testament.
They occur 42 times (7 x 6) and have 126 letters (7 x 18).

^
(Even if Matthew contrived this characteristic into his Gospel, how could he have known that these specific words - whose sole characteristic is that they are found nowhere else in the New Testament - were not going to be used by the other writers?)

And the thing is, if you just consider Matthew a co-incidence, then how do you explain the same phenomenon in John, and Mark, and Luke?

If man did that, then you should be able to write a chapter following the same criteria that Matthew followed. Can you?

Ram, you've lost me. I have no idea what you're talking about in this thread.

What I am referring more specifically to is the elimination of texts that had once been a part of early Christian belief that were eliminated from the canon. It stands to reason that if a group of people get together to go through an enormous collection of sacred texts in order to create a standardized version, they are going to assemble only that which is homogeneous. Have you ever read any of the gnostic texts? At one time they were every bit as much of the early Christian cults (yes, they were cults) as the books that made it into the version that is commonly accepted today. Their elimination is not difficult to understand if one reads them, because by the time of the Nicene Creed there had developed enough consensus over what Jesus' life was supposed to represent and how their faith should proceed, and the gnostic texts were simply not germaine enough to support the canon. I get it.

I understand that you believe this to be the work of God and not men, while I don't really see anything about it that is outside the realm of normal human nature and influence. I'm sorry that I don't follow your last post. I get the feeling there is something profound intended, but I recommend integrating it a bit more.

Jews and Christians believe in the same God....waaa?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RY83mAr5uA]Mocking Jesus on Israeli Zionist TV -[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back